Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (53205 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by faceland: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigeria is the proof that religion does not cure poverty.

Appointment with Dangote: He may show you the way.

Appointment with Adeboye: He will collect the little you have.

/

Ask Dangote to help you, even in a business way (that you should pay interest) is a practical way to financial freedom.

Ask Adeboye to help you, he would pray and take offering. Should good fortune smile on you, he would feel he gave you the money and would be asking for "first fruits offering" (your first income in whole), tithe (10% afterwards), and offerings (additional freewill gifts that he would indirectly ask and shame those who doesn't give).

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Finallydead: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
O

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by ibietela2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dangote as an entrepreneur
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by beejayphako(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:
My God can make me bigger than the Dangotes, Bill gates, Bezos of this world.

So, an appointment with Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

If you are not okey with that, that's your problem!

grin sad grin
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by bbode1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
nwadiuko1:
you mean everyone that has met him are millionaires?
no.. What I mean is that dangote meet people every day and nothing as changed in there lives. For dangote to seat with u. U must really pocess the business idea bigger than is refinery right now, that's if u have anything to offer than beg him for money. Adeboye might likely only pray for you. But that's all you need to prosper. If God can open ur head to big ideas. But the best thing is praying by urself O.. Whether dangote or adeboye.. Na God person need.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Funny comments.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by bbode1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
philipobiz:

What have you gotten from all the prayers from men of God? Man wise up
What do you think you can get from dangote than beg him for money?
Wise up man.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by friendlyadvice: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
cheesy adebole will teach me how to scam
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by bbode1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Timbers:
Idiot you're still believing this rumor don't go and work.

you're sick with MUMU
This na discussion. How u take no say I no dey work. Block head
Plus you and me here. We are all day dreaming. Sick head with conterminated thinking
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by decatalyst(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dechymmytv:
I'm with all the way, I've seen dangote once at an event, I wasn't moved one bit, but if I meet daddy adeboye, I will definitely cry, God I even cry when I'm listening to him sometimes, and I very sure my life will never remain the same if I meet him, talk to him or shake his hands

Only a few would understand jare dear

1 Like

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
I will choose your papa
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by bbode1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
BluntBoy:

I know of many whose heads have been touched by Adeboye but who are still living in abject poverty or chronic sicknesses.

The truth is only God does not disappoint. And it is in God you should put your trust, not Adeboye who is a mere man like you.

And please, the story that Idahosa prayed for Dangote is not verified and verifiable. So, you people should stop spreading it like it truly happened. There are no eyewitness accounts of such a story ever happening. The story itself has a k-leg. Idahosa hijacking a plane he hadn't booked for, and forcing the pilot to admit him so he could beg for a seat swap is a story fit only for little children and regressive adults.
True Sha.. It's a story I heard too.. But truly. Human is human, the best is sitting ur ass up. Work hard and pray for God's ideas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Playthepianos: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
MEANWHILE,

Hi. I can help you create and design a good-looking website, and guide you on how to be successful and make money through AdSense and other means, all at an affordable price of 3,000 Naira. Don't worry, your payment is after my service. DM me on WhatsApp 09031821332 for more info if interested.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Ezyp(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
God will use anybody to bless you. Besides we fail to understand that each of us has God in us. Nothing special in meeting anyone. Have a direct connection with God in your heart and use your God given talent. These two people will want to meet with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by sinceraconcept(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:

So, an appointment with Jesus, and Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

I wouldn't deny my Jesus. I wouldn't encourage you to deny what clean thing that works for you either, after all, we are all born free.

Is Adeboye Jesus?
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by benitwater(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
I won't even think about it twice,I will choose to meet my spiritual father in person of Pastor Adeboye, because GOD is my number 1 and I know GOD can bless me more than HE hath done for Dangote.both riches and honour comes from HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Ostrogoth(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Amazingman:
The youths have become even more lazier.
If Buhari can do something ban all this social nonsense and leave only NL. So this is a topic for jobless youths to ply
Gov shld ban all social media and leave only nairaland? I laugh in Sumerian. NL, my dear friend is like the place where we all come to pour out the thrash in our minds not to engage in meaningful and sensible discussions. I quit taking NL seriously the day I joined twitter cos ever since the worshippers of the Ned nwoko/Regina dàniels of this world became nairaland mods, the forum has ceased to be a place for sense!
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by stankezzy: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Finallydead:
1. Does it mean anything that all the adeboye answers came from only south west indigenes (churchers)?
2. Is it also possible that many churchers would say adeboye to look spiritual until the actual meeting time?
3. How would those saying dangote choose if its between dangote and one of the men of God who had real power in the bible like maybe dangote vs Moses, dangote vs Elijah or dangote vs Elisha?
4. I have to give it to the guy who asked who adeboye would choose b/w meeting me and dangote because honestly i wonder too?
I will choose adeboye million times , those that met with dangote are they rich , meeting with dangote could be for discussion or any other thing but if u meet one on one with adeboye he will most likely pray for u
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by miketayo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dechymmytv:
i know he's not God , he has so much anointing, that I believe through Jesus,I can easily get with a direct contact with him, this is my belief

Wow, u people r unbelievable, u r literally worshipping a Man.. God is everywhere he ll listen and answer if u call on him
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by miketayo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
patosky3310:

Who told you that?

You told me yourself, who told u dangote doesn't have a God, I m sure u don't have either, only your pastor has God ryt.
Zero Faith in Jesus is wat I read from u
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by semyman: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Adeboye will obtain you of tithes and offerings
Dangote any time
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by lereinter(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:

So, an appointment with Jesus, and Adeboye, a man of destiny is what I will choose.

I wouldn't deny my Jesus. I wouldn't encourage you to deny what clean thing that works for you either, after all, we are all born free.

Can't you read

When the the op mention Jesus Christ

He said adeboye or dangote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by lereinter(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is what they do on twitter abi
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Dechymmytv(f): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
miketayo:

Wow, u people r unbelievable, u r literally worshipping a Man.. God is everywhere he ll listen and answer if u call on him
YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by awoluyi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pst Adeboye because he will pour anointing oil on me and make prophetic declarations upon my life. He will cast and blind all principalities in my mother's family, in my father's family including atmospheric and politicophobic confrontations disturbing my destiny.
My adversaries will know that I am now untouchable; gbongbo nla ti ęnikan o le fatu!
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
decatalyst:

I wouldn't deny my Jesus.
I wouldn't encourage you to deny what clean thing that works for you either, after all, we are all born free.

So, meeting Adeboye is meeting Jesus? I don't think so. Meeting Adeboye is like meeting high level trickster, nothing more
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by kelvxyn: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Meeting with Adeboye too is Same as meeting with dangote, both are influential in the society. A fone call from Adeboye to recommend u. Ur case is settled. So either is cool.
decatalyst:

Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by paix(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
They're both wealthy. One is spiritually wealthy and the other is monetary. It depends on which side of the divide you belong.
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by manny4u(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
I would meet with Dangote and give my 10% tithe to Adeboye, everyone goes home happy. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by ostechno(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
bbode1:
Many as met dangote and got disappointed.. But a meeting with adeboye. Just a prayer.. Can change ur life foeva. Remember dangote met idahosa by giving up his seat for him on the plane. Idahosa was late for a meeting and begged just one person to give up his\her seat for him. Only dangote did. And idahosa prayed for him. Just a word. He said his name will be a household name in every home in nigeria and beyound. The evidence is what you see today.. Verify my claims
Alaye, that's a fake story
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by Horus(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
Religion has killed our peoples minds
Re: A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose by bizzibodi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Is d God of Adeboye not d same as God of Dangote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.