Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

You May Not See These On Main Stream Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You May Not See These On Main Stream Media (1224 Views)

See The Bad State Of Road On Main Road In Ogba, Lagos (VIDEO) / See A Beautiful Girl Campaigning For ATIKU-OBI At Main Market Onitsha- Pictures / FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by Righteousness89(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqp5L9Gehk

The Shakings are Just to Much Brothers and Sisters..

These Events are not Natural!

No place seems to be safe! From America to Asia to Europe to the Middle East to Africa to Australia to the Ends of the World!

Nations are Destroyed! Cities are Crumbling! Infrastructures are Shattering! Technology/ Developments are melting!

The Only safe Zone Today is JESUS CHRIST OF NAZERTH!

Don't DECIEVE yourself that you will Go to the Usa or Europe or Middle East and all that to Escape! There is no Safe zone All over!

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!
KING JESUS IS COMING!

Be Prepared!!!!
Live Ready!!
Accept JESUS CHRIST Into your Life!

Flee from the sin!
Flee from the Destruction coming on the Earth!!

2 Likes

Re: You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by etrange: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Y'all use other people's tragedy to score religious points. Sad.
Re: You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by sinkhole: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
At the opening scene and at time of 6:20, did you notice that despite the heavy downpour the public power supply was still ON shocked shocked had it been it was in Nigeria, you no go even see light do the recording grin
Re: You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by Charleys: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
I believe you have a thread for this already. About strange things are happening on Earth.

Why create a new thread?
Maybe you should be banned.
Re: You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by Righteousness89(m): 1:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Charleys:
I believe you have a thread for this already. About strange things are happening on Earth.

Why create a new thread?
Maybe you should be banned.
Mind your Business bro.

The Message has a reason and it's for somebody! If u are not the one , Move on!

GOD Give u Understanding!
Re: You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by Righteousness89(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Re: You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by Righteousness89(m): 12:20am On Nov 18, 2019
SantinoGilliam:
There is no life without Main Stream Media, they display the hidden truth of the world to an audience so they can decide what they want, I most of the time watch media channel as they increase knowledge of mine about the current situation.

The Main Stream Media today does not show u a quarter of what's happening today..

Some of their stories are filled with lies..

I have got a lot of stuffs that you will never see on tv today! Be it cnn, etc..

They show you what they want you know !
Re: You May Not See These On Main Stream Media by FitSkin(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2021

(1) (Reply)

LASG Acquires New Vehicles, Motorbikes To Combat Traffic Gridlocks (photos) / Ondo Farmer Speaks The Naked Truth On Herdsmen Terrorism & Their Sponsorship / FFK's Wife, Precious And Their Triplet Boys Celebrate Their Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.