Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? (26506 Views)

Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Sunexy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
tot:

It's such a shame, see the redundant epistle he typed based on a wrong assumption (OP's moniker) rather than addressing the cogent points raised by the author.
Everyday we are privileged to meet at least one stupid person online cheesy to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by CaptainFM1: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
We are a "reactive" nation. This problem will go soon and we will forget about it until it hits us with worse and heavy rain next year. We will also forget that quickly next year and do nothing about it.....and the sequence will continue.

4 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by beautyhound(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
It is a shame majority of Nigerians do not understand figures of speech... And wot d op mentioned is true we joke on important issues, trivialise sensitive topics... All I can say is Nigeria is dead (The pple make up Nigeria). An evil culture of corruption has entered our lives. History has shown dt unless a major war threatens our existence we will start to tink 4 each other nd make genuine decisions to make it work...

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by DPricey1(f): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
wow! This man writes well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Menance: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
glorified slum..... Meanwhile wilson and fatoyinbo are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Kennitrust(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Righteousness89:
Noah Ark was an Ark of Safety!

JESUS CHRIST is the Ark..

Lagos cannot Save or Secure
Nigeria cannot Save or Secure
No place in the World is Safe today

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Safe place..

Make your Choice
we know it but this is about your contribution to the safety of our physical environment. Don't drag Jesus into this, we know how safe we are in him. Try to interpret the idiomatic request for the ark of the UNEXPECTED...
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by BOFREJO(m): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
well I don't mean to hurt your religious feelings but Christ was also a mortal and that was why he died as a man. With just the same flesh and blood like you
likewise here, i don't mean to hurt your emotion.
JESUS is immortal. therefore he lives and forever.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by tot(f): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sunexy:

Everyday we are privileged to meet at least one stupid person online cheesy to learn

I tell ya cheesy Smh
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Righteousness89:
Noah Ark was an Ark of Safety!

JESUS CHRIST is the Ark..

Lagos cannot Save or Secure
Nigeria cannot Save or Secure
No place in the World is Safe today

JESUS CHRIST is the Only Safe place..

Make your Choice

By this comment, you have already concluded that the OP does not believe in christ which is why he/she is a victim of the flooding ravaging his immediate environment?

Where is the rational in your comment or are you also implying that those according to your own version of interpretation that those that have made Jesus Christ their safe place are not currently experiencing the same thing?

Sometimes, it is very appropriate to STFU if our responses to certain conversations are plainly off point.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Roon9(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
I bet you do not see how ridiculous your analogy is because intelligence is far from you. Even Jesus could not save himself
If you are a man above 33 and you still believe Jesus is coming back, you should be ashamed of yourself.

May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by dazzlingd(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
I bet you do not see how ridiculous your analogy is because intelligence is far from you. Even Jesus could not save himself
If you are a man above 33 and you still believe Jesus is coming back, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Wicked grin

These people need to step out, this religiosity in this part of the world is something else....everything na avenue to preach nonsense
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by dazzlingd(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
UniQue84:
There are better things to say and do with your time than toil with the name that is above every other name JESUS...you are just a mere mortal .....Pls be guilded

Meanwhile for all your landed properties within Ibeju lekki and it's environs as well as Abuja, Then UniQue Properties (UP) got you covered... Why not own a land today now it's still very affordable in these choice locations. See signature

Mumu plenty for africa, you guys are a mockery to the Jews and Arabs...they find it hard to fathom the fact u are still stuck to their fairy tale when they have long moved on....oga, no better fairy tale other than the Bible tales..the world has moved on while u Africans still waiting for your white god to come from the sky to save u..what a pity

2 Likes

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by frowland(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Lols, sorry bro but u sound so unwise and naive cheesy do you know that most animal evolve from certain animal over a long period of human cross breeding them Be it species or whatever, just like how some fishes in the river are unisex, they are first male then becomes female just to reproduce, do ya research ad stop lagging behind and arguing blindly cool

Evolution don't happen in thousands of years but millions. No animal evolution in the last 100k years and Noah's ark is just 4k-6k years ago. Try harder or look for an idi0t there to deceive.
Lhasa apso evolved to Italian mastiff under 4k years? Oga, park well.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by ostechno(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
The government needs to take action, drainage system is needed.
This is a problem that can be turned into an opportunity, by building a dam

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Owazaacha(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Here is Lagos,please shine your eyes.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by akdjr(m): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is how Flood happened in Noah's village and they record it in Bible that God destroyed the entire earth with flood and only Noah's family survived. How on Earth people believed that story still baffles me.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Nicklaus619(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
frowland:

Evolution don't happen in thousands of years but millions. No animal evolution in the last 100k years and Noah's ark is just 4k-6k years ago. Try harder or look for an idi0t there to deceive.
Lhasa apso evolved to Italian mastiff under 4k years? Oga, park well.

Lols how old are u self
Lemme give u a lecture real quick, hence u wanna use dog to do your analogy,
First of all since the Noah's ark till date, that's even BC tell me that 20 million animal woudnt evolve since then, ok listen .

Pit bulls were created by crossbreeding bulldogs and terriers to produce a dog that combined the strength of the bulldog with the gameness and agility of the terrier.

The Samoyed is a spitz breed, meaning they're part of group of dogs closely related to wolves. ... After conducting DNA testing, researchers found that the modern breed most closely related to this ancient hybrid is the Samoyed. To mention but a few.

Now go do ya research kiddo cool
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Impregnablefolk: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
May God have mercy on u.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Impregnablefolk: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
dazzlingd:

Wicked grin

These people need to step out, this religiosity in this part of the world is something else....everything na avenue to preach nonsense
May the Lord have mercy on u.

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by shamecurls(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

100/100
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by frowland(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Lols how old are u self
Lemme give u a lecture real quick, hence u wanna use dog to do your analogy,
First of all since the Noah's ark till date, that's even BC tell me that 20 million animal woudnt evolve since then, ok listen .

Pit bulls were created by crossbreeding bulldogs and terriers to produce a dog that combined the strength of the bulldog with the gameness and agility of the terrier.

The Samoyed is a spitz breed, meaning they're part of group of dogs closely related to wolves. ... After conducting DNA testing, researchers found that the modern breed most closely related to this ancient hybrid is the Samoyed. To mention but a few.

Now go do ya research kiddo cool

You can be as old as methuselah I don't care. Lhasa apso, never evolved from neapolitan mastiff, even if this happened, it never happened 6k years ago according to the bible. Secondly, if you believed in evolution and then believe in Noah's ark, then I am having discuss with the wrong mind obviously.
Your life your belief, typing long note ends up convincing only idi0ts to your hogwash. Kapis.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by shamecurls(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
dazzlingd:

Wicked grin

You said it all.

Naxo lots of them were saying they will rather meet with Pastor Adeboye than meet with Africans richest.

Nigeria's number one problem is religion. It has mentally and physically impoverished more than half of total population .

Even animals are becoming more organised and realistic to challenges while humans are busy praying

1 Like

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Ojoji(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
well I don't mean to hurt your religious feelings but Christ was also a mortal and that was why he died as a man. With just the same flesh and blood like you

Whether the whole world disagree that Christ is Lord, but no one can erase the testimony that he came to the world to save mankind. If the theory of evolution has come true, it could have been easily proved that there is no one in charge of creation. We are all agreed that we were not from amoeba but made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by tunjilee003: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
In terms of flooding i give it to Lagos because Lagos itself is surrounded by water... Btw op my father is a certified carpenter
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
YOU DEVIL, SHUT UR MOUTH!!!YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELF,!!!! MUST U CRITICIZE WHAT HE BELIEVES, WHY NOT BELIEVE UR OWN SHIT, FOOL
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by Sheriman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chosen1984:
There is an Ark of Noah in Lago State..

It's situated in Ijesha Lagos.

It is THE LORD'S CHOSEN..

Get yourself there immediately.

Today October 19th and 20th is a Massive Program.

THAT YOKE MUST BREAK!!
Over Religious is badly Worrying you
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Yemisi87:

I know that you are either one of the antichrists or don't even believe that God is alive.

This topic has answered you foolish comment.

Just like the day of Noah, there a lot of people like you don't believe. So also the coming of Jesus Christ would be.
HE IS A DEMON
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by webngnews: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmm... the funny thing is when the rain stops nothing will be done...all audio promises till the next rainy seasons. undecided
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by dazzlingd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Impregnablefolk:
May the Lord have mercy on u.

Get out, look to your left, u will see a bus waiting for u, ...it will take those of you who have a fvk to give straight to your destination
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by kayusely70(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
Flooding is not peculiar to lagos it is a global issue. Some of the measures to take to stem the tide is people should desist from dumping waste in drainages, government should provide drainages in all flood-prone areas and stop sand-filling the sea.
Re: Flooding: We Need Noah's Ark In Lagos, But Who Will Build It? by GreyLaw(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
Whenever it comes to flooding, I always blame the people. It is not the government that block the drainages with litters.

Before you attack my view, enter ochanja market, relax and watch how and where the sellers dispose there waste. And whenever it rains, visit the market again and see the stupidity of human beings.

Excellent! How about the government build drainages with proper covers? How about they build proper gutters with slabs to cover them like it is done in sane societies, than building open gutters which make it easy for people to dump refuse in? How about the same government making disposal of refuse easy by creating a disposal system which is efficient, and force people to pay for it?

Everybody is trying these days to absolve the government of every blame. Let's blame the ancestors and find a way to pass the buck to the table of the common man, who's main problem is that he has found a way to adapt to the dysfunctional Nigerian system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Doff My Heart To President Tinubu; He Is Courageous Like Awolowo - Reno Omokri / JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.