Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video (37451 Views)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Advertises Joystick Erection Pills / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by collinsDeji(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Pastor Thaddeus Matthews, a controversial Memphis man of God has reacted to the viral video of Pastor David Wilson of BibleWay Ministries & World Outreach Inc. performing an ungodly act on a lady that appears not to be his wife.

Last night, Pastor Thaddeus was mistaken to be the man in the video because of his resemblance with Pastor Wilson, who is the founder of Naked Truth Liberation and Empowerment Ministries in Tennessee.

While addressing the mix-up on Instagram, the man of God admitted that he eat pussy too, but his skills are much better than what they saw Pastor Wilson doing in the leaked x-rated video.

https://thickmatch.com/cussing-pastor-thaddeus-matthews-reacts-pastor-wilsons-leaked-tape/

So on several pages including Twitter and Youtube persons are using my pic stating that I am Pastor Wilson Lol, I’m sure most know the difference but just in case, yes I eat pussy but my skills are much better Pastor Wilson was eating to fast and from bottom to top and my style is from top to bottom. Haters thanks for keep making me great.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xqlinpmww/?hl=en

Here is Pastor Matthew Thaddeus' video they mistook for that of Pastor Wilson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RScLNUawUnQ

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by kolafolabi(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Shame on all end time pastors

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Slawormir: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
As a real niggarrr
I believe some pussy are eatable
The pussy of slim girls to be precise

They are clean down there without odour because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina
Who can resist the pussy of this slim girls: Angelina Jolie, Gal gadot, Adesuwa
Kareena Kapoor, ariana grande

Slim girls are the real bitch
Shout out to all my slim ladies

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by seeker121(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Funny
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by maxiuc(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Dpharisee: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
The lady the pastor was eating is his wife, so this is a private family matter that was leaked, what couples do in their privacy should not be for public consumption except they want it so.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by A305: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
What a scandal. I can imagine how the members of that pastor church would be feeling now. Will they even show up to his church tomorrow? I know if it was Fatoyinbo or Puff daddy GO, people will still full church on Sunday.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Fiisty(f): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by skinnyzsam(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by CaptainMitch: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Shameless old men using church to con people and injure women pussy

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Lawalemi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Inside life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by RichBoy247: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
This religion is a joke. Christ didn't die so that you idiots can be doing these shits. Do you wonder while Christianity is expanding only in Africa? Only Africans don't ask questions about senselessness.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Sholaco: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by bareal(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Funny people everywhere
Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by ednut1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Old video. Nairaland mods won't verify

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by shamecurls(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Truth be told, Pvssy is sweet

Ice cream on a wet Pvssy is Devine.

Thou must lick it

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by kennieG(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
End time.. Its confirmed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by gaetano: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
"I'm a pastor that likes PUSSY". grin grin

Man deserves the HEADIES award lol

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Venerable612(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
It is well!

But truth be told - Most black American Christians are Secular Christians.

I don’t know which is worse -
Nigerians Predominantly Hypocritic Christian Life
or
Americans Secular Christianity where anything goes.

Only God knows those who serve him.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by saintol(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Stay calm; mind your own business; do your own job. The "coin" (realism vs idealism) is all I could see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by iamoyindamola(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lmaooooooo grin
I'm a real man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Men Sent from the pit of Hades to Ruin the name of the most high. It's a pity.

But the Gate of hell, will never prevail against the church

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Kavod: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
shocked shocked

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by decatalyst(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
So this Pastor wants to take the shine off Pastor Wilson?

See the caliber of men manning the pulpit. Association of kitten Eaters (APE)

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
This generation and over emphasis on sexuality/sex/sexual body parts are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by realestniggah: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Saw the video.. That pastor absolutely doesn't give a fuck_

But wait ooo.. Is eating or licking of pussy_ now an ungodly act?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by Chuukwudi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ok.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video by biobab23(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Forget story dis man is fucking real alots of pastors r doing worst moreover d man is just an human like rest of us being a pastor doesn't make u an angel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Prophet TB Joshua's Message To Nigerians Before Elections / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.