Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. (37464 Views)

Revive Us Oh God / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by EternalBeing: 10:27pm On May 31, 2019
OUR HEART CRY: PLEASE, REVIVE US OH LORD!
Take me back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Oh, how I miss those days when being gay refers to just an innocent happy state of the heart, not the current perverted anti-Life sexual orientation. Let's bring back the days when Aids means helpful grants and not a dreaded sexually transmitted disease. We claim we are becoming more civilized, when in actuality, Humanity is on downward spiral to self-annihilation.

Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift.
Can I go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who knows the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man.

Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when invitation is being shared to come and celebrate divorce. Yes, we can bring back to those days when true love was built on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.
I wish I Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.

Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus.
Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money.

Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem .
Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were mocked by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost.
I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists.

A fetus was the first to rejoice at the news of JESUS, yet lust-enslaved Christians want the right to gleefully murder the innocent Souls.
I weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who have gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture.
OH GOD of Heaven and Earth!!!
Please help your Church
Please help us all... Amen!!!
“Out of the depths (of our hearts) we have cried to You, O LORD” Psalm 130:1

GOD issues Prophesies as warning, HE doesn't derive any pride or Joy from ensuring that a prophesied doom comes to pass. Forget the current popular deceit of Satan that has made Christians to fold our arms and watch the World gone to the pigs. To the extent that we now so selfishly watch our Children being morally destroyed and automated as candidates of Hell Fire. GOD ALMIGHTY has no pleasure in destroying Humanity, Ezekiel 18:32. Alas! Christians should stop being cowardly and selfishly negligent of their duty of doing the needful to make the World a better place.

The same Prophesy of annihilation that many are holding on to against this Generation was the one issued against Nineveh. But the Christians of that Generation did not selfishly try to escape the doom, they relentless preached, stood against evil, did everything politically and spiritually needful, Nineveh repented and YAHWEH ALMIGHTY preserved the Nation. Jonah 3:8-10. Lo! JESUS would be glad to return to a World that Christians have relentlessly worked to make holy. Selah! HalleluYAH!!!

121 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Palehair: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
EternalBeing:
OUR HEART CRY: PLEASE, REVIVE US OH LORD!
Take me back to those days when salvation Message was More important than Prophecy. Oh, how I miss those days when being gay refers to just an innocent happy state of the heart, not the current perverted anti-Life sexual orientation. Let's bring back the days when Aids means helpful grants and not a dreaded sexually transmitted disease. We claim we are becoming more civilized, when in actuality, Humanity is on downward spiral to self-annihilation.

Take Me back to those days when Sex Out of Wedlock was seen as a taboo not now when Sex is an Appreciation gift.
Can I go back to those days when pregnancy Outside Marriage was a shame to Families not now that it is a way of life. Is there Anybody who knows the Road to those Days? When descent dressing was the identity of responsibility not now when there is no difference between a Lunatic, a Mechanic and a Sane Man.

Where are those days when the beauty of a Woman was Found to proper dressing first, not now when an Average woman want to appear naked. Please Can we find those days, when Divorce was a derogatory Language among Christians, not today when invitation is being shared to come and celebrate divorce. Yes, we can bring back to those days when true love was built on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.
I wish I Can go back to those days when true love was build on Sacrifice and trust not now when love is hanging on Sexual Capability and Money.

Where are those days when Men of God we're afraid of God and live by the word not now when they teach a different thing and live a different life style of their Choice. Please wake Me up from this Sleep when we arrive at that world where Rapture and Resurrection was the Major Focus of the Church not now that Materialism is the Center Focus.
Have we really forgotten those days when if a Member of a Church fall into temptation, the Church will Cry and pray for his/her Restoration, not today when a Member will Commit a sin and the Church will give such one a position in the Church as long as he/she has Money.

Where are those days when Men will pray until they get Results, not now when all they want is Prophecy even when the said Prophecy has no Solution Or Mandate to Redeem .
Am looking for those days when so many Girls were Rejected and beaten up by their Parent's, some lost their Education while others were mocked by their Mates because they refuse to Compromise and they gave up all for Christ, not this days when Man's way of life is More important than God's way, and going to heaven is a dream for the lost.
I just remember those days when parents wanted their Children to Marry born again Christians, not today when parents want their daughter to marry Money bags even if they are Ritualists.

A fetus was the first to rejoice at the news of JESUS, yet lust-enslaved Christians want the right to gleefully murder the innocent Souls.
I weep and pray that the Owner of the Church will not Come and Meet his Church like this because Many Saints who have gone will feel disappointed and the Church itself May not Make the Rapture.
OH GOD of Heaven and Earth!!!
Please help your Church
Please help us all... Amen!!!
“Out of the depths (of our hearts) we have cried to You, O LORD” Psalm 130:1

GOD issues Prophesies as warning, HE doesn't derive any pride or Joy from ensuring that a prophesied doom comes to pass. Forget the current popular deceit of Satan that has made Christians to fold our arms and watch the World gone to the pigs. To the extent that we now so selfishly watch our Children being morally destroyed and automated as candidates of Hell Fire. GOD ALMIGHTY has no pleasure in destroying Humanity, Ezekiel 18:32. Alas! Christians should stop being cowardly and selfishly negligent of their duty of doing the needful to make the World a better place.

The same Prophesy of annihilation that many are holding on to against this Generation was the one issued against Nineveh. But the Christians of that Generation did not selfishly try to escape the doom, they relentless preached, stood against evil, did everything politically and spiritually needful, Nineveh repented and YAHWEH ALMIGHTY preserved the Nation. Jonah 3:8-10. Lo! JESUS would be glad to return to a World that Christians have relentlessly worked to make holy. Selah! HalleluYAH!!!
Sure, let's go back to the days where religion controlled everyone's lives and the concept of freewill and basic human rights were swept under, the days where society dictates it's laws to tell you who you are even if you aren't hurting no one, the days where women couldn't choose what to do with their bodies but the choices were left to men, the days we were told the TV is the devil's box, yea, that's rich, I'm so looking forward to going back to primitive times

97 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by freemanbubble: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Fekibe: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
sad
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by philip0906(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Why the pictures of the crying men though grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Riversides2003(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2019
You will really have to go very far backwards o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by freethinker01: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Bukden16(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Just here to read comments.

So please , keep them coming...

5 Likes

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by specie103(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Look no further for those days....

They are gone gone and gone.
Never will we have those days anymore.

Looking for a better day ahead.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by AntiWailer: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
To do what ?

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by kaen1317: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
Tell Buhari Mr Integrity to take you there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Amuocha: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2019
You mean days of ECN and Nitel

2 Likes

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Those days are GONE.
Keep up.
These days, sex out of wedlock is accepted and celebrated.
Crazy world undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by FactBoyz: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
s
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Felixalex(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by uuzba(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Well, Mr OP
It is not possible to reverse time.
But one can always recreat the past by studying history and putting it to practice.

Jesus said, if you want to be a follower of mine, take up your cross and follow me.

The road to salvation is a narrow and difficult path.
The road to hell is wide and easy
You were told all these.
I wonder why people who say they are Christians expect easy wonderful life
Jesus says, come to me all you who labour and are overburdened and I will give you rest.
He didn't say you should go to social media and be complaining.

10 Likes

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Sadly, you can be good in an evil world. Those days will come when Jesus rules the earth with the saints in it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by MzTunechi(f): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2019
Those days are gone already. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by etrange: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2019
This is a topic I like. I started typing my response here, it became so big so I decided to make a thread in response. Please, read:

https://www.nairaland.com/5247678/really-want-go-back-old#79379268

NB: I do not agree with the OP.

1 Like

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by kennyz247(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2019
those days when women are give for free those days wen tithe where not emphasized at every christian gathering pls take back

5 Likes

Re: Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. by kennyz247(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2019
those days when women are give for free those days wen tithe where not emphasized at every christian gathering pls take me back wen nigeria is not emagameted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.