Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) (44046 Views)

Sean Kingston To Wizkid: "Let's Do A Collaboration" (Photos) / Davido Featured In "Kryptonite" Sean Kingston And Torylanez New Song / Jada Pollock, Reason For Wizkid & Justin Skye's Breakup - Kingston Dome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kanye West has taken his Sunday service to Kingston, Jamaica for a 2-hours service.

Kanye West and a choir of at least 120 people, opening the service with the gospel song, "Prince of Peace," and also performed Damian Marley's "Welcome to Jamrock."

During the performance, Kanye addressed the crowd saying;

“I just want to thank Jamaica for the open door they gave us. I want to thank the Government, the police and the people of Kingston.”

He closed the Sunday service in Jamaica with "Jesus Walks."

Some of the people in the crowd were seen overwhelmed with emotion as they were sobbing.

It held at the Emancipation Park in the Jamaican capital, he is continuing his new tradition of making the event free and open to the public.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EastRenaissance/status/1185610688926011395

https://lailasnews.com/kanye-west-holds-sunday-service-in-jamaica-video/

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Harrymig1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
shocked
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by cosmatika(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Officialgarri: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
I can't remember the number of times R. Kelly came out to claim gospel.... He is in jail now.

All these Kanye's action, I believe is just for fun

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019

GLORY!!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

He closed the Sunday service in Jamaica with "Jesus Walks."

JESUS WALKS : One of Kanye's best music up till
today.

*singing*
(God show me the way because the devil trying to break me down
*Jesus Walks with me, *
The only thing that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now........)

It's all about darling Jesus.

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by rentAcock(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
I don't care what anyone says, Kanye West is a complete weirdo.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by AK481(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Ye ma nigga.

Now you re found .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by RevengeNimi(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83298283:
ok

Aboki oni suya can book space ehn!

Of course, everybody know you for that...

Cc

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by PureGoldh(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Unto us a child is born... Unto us the saviour of the world is given.

His name is Emmanuel.

Thank God for his mercies and provision on daily basis.

My people... If You need Pure Original Honey call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 667 71

16 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Smithkafors(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2019
Jesus is lord

34 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by PDPBOY(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
I m coming with my Bible, wait.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by lonlytroy(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Na yankee church for dey sweet

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Omojudy: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Ministers in songs not hold service, Dey talk true at least on Sunday like someone just said in another post!

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by RichDad1(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Kanye West is on another level.
How he’s been able to keep his marriage to Kim , scandal free to some extent and his unusual mood is nothing short of legendary. cheesy

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by whizpa(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
post=83298283:

So says the devil's right hand man.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by kaymart: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Just when you thought you've seen it all.

7 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Bobby2020: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
This man is confused

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by prince985(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by UdalaMmicha: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298283:
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

Kim Kardashian has artificial plastic boobs and ass, while Kanye her husband has an artificial plastic brain.

One of the reasons they are both compatible.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by dodorima1: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83298283:
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by realestniggah: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one.. Look like he found jesus

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2019
JESUS WEPT!

Rapture will Settle Many things!

11 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Haywize93(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
going to church on sunday may never stop him from being a sinner nah...... abi

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by whizpa(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
AstroG6676x:
Bro.. You've been doing this for years. if by now you are still struggling to make ends meet then try a new line of business. Stop flooding Nairaland with this nonsense..

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by Sylvam(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one ���
Best ICT school in kubwa Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) by sirusX(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2019
RichDad1:
Kanye West is on another level.
How he’s been able to keep his marriage to Kim , scandal free to some extent and his unusual mood is nothing short of legendary. cheesy

He complained about his wife's dressing, but she states she's not gotten to the phase he is in life's journey. I guess she's trying to be her usual self and not forced to go all Christian yet.

Although I don't see that happening anytime soon, cz most celebrities thrive on attention they get...and she knows how to give the public what they want

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Adediwura Becky Shares 1993 Throwback Photo / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.