Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Headies: Does The Award Given Have Any Monetary Value - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Headies: Does The Award Given Have Any Monetary Value (1509 Views)

BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headies: Does The Award Given Have Any Monetary Value by Aliencraft(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Apart from the headies "next rated award" that has a car attached to the winner for that category, does the winner of any other category gets some amount of money attached to winning the award?
Or is the award only for recognition?

Lalasticlala

Re: Headies: Does The Award Given Have Any Monetary Value by Virgohills(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ask Google

(1) (Reply)

Fans Of Tom And Jerry .identify Yourselves In Here ! / Tonia Odua Also Evicted From Gulder Ultimate Search / Ultimate King Season 1 - 2016 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.