Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother (18903 Views)

BBNaija: Saga Tells Biggie Why He Failed Secret Task / BBNaija: Biggie Punishes Saga For Violating Secret Task Rule / Bbnaija: Onyi Kimorah To Storm Bbnaija As Fake Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by NaijaCover(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2022
Update From . COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBilA4QBLEs?t=1

Newly introduced Big Brother Naija Season 7 housemate modella has been given a secret task by big brother to scatter a ship and cause chaos among love birds in the big brother house, Reports.

Recall that modellla was introduced into the house a few days ago as a fake housemate and as part of the privilege she cannot be evicted, As Gathered By . Big Brother has given her the secret task of breaking up couples in the big brother house.

BBNaija Level up housemates have been professing their feelings for each other since day one and as such, big brother thinks most of the housemates have forgotten the main reason why they’re on the show.

Modella who was a bit hesitant to take on the task complained about the fact that Daniella and Khalid have being very kind to her since she got into the house but big brother was not in for that and instructed her to break up any ships in the house in whatever way she seems fit as long as it’s not violent.

Modella once again tried to distract big brother with her birthday coming next Monday and said she wants it special but biggie cut her short and told her to focus on her secret mission and that her birthday will be discussed some other time, Reports.

With ships already starting to sail in the Big Brother Level Up House, here are the two potential BBNaija ships in level 2 that Modella might look into breaking up.

Khalid and Danielle
Beauty and Groovy

Which of these ongoing ships do you think Modella will be able to break off and do you think she will be able to carry out the mission successfully?

Kindly Drop a Comment Below.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by NaijaCover(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Really Love This Modella ooo
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Modella no get mind and they will see thru her kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Toneypen247(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Interesting

None will be possible....their love is one of a kind grin grin

Kindly check my signature below
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by NaijaCover(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Modella no get mind and they will see thru her kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

See Sexy Modella @www.. Com
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Cypress042(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2022
All the house mate in this years BBN edition, look hungry, ugly and annoying.

Unlike the owlosho and bruolosho in the other Editions sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Dailymice: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Offpoint1: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
I just had an erection undecided

Father Lord! this heavenly race is very tiring if you keep creating women with these kind of boobs. You know I like breast, you know breast is my weakness... Lord! how do you want me to focus with this kind of breast? I'm tired of giving my life every Sundays on the Altar calls. Have mercy Lord, take away these breast from me. Please Lord

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Prettylima(f): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Omo so this show still dey on cry Check my signature in case you need a packageing carton for your product
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Pells: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2022
My girlfriend says if i get 50 likes on this post she will suck my d#ck undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2022
The suitation in Nigeria now is making ds bbn stupid, people are dying daily in Nigeria, imagine AIG attack, walai Buhari is not save,if I'm the organizer of this show I will terminate it for Peter obi movement...
I come in peace
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by coconutbag: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Na person wey don chop belle full dey find trouble
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by kekakuz(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
There are more pressing issues

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Triangles1(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Immorality has taken over already, no need to preach.
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by SultanOfPuna: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Remember when Haters were saying
Wait till Gulder Ultimate Show begin
It will take over and dominate Bbnaija

Gulder Ultimate start these same hypocrites that were yabbing BBnaija
Didn't even support the Gulder Ultimate
They just gave the organisers False hope grin
The Gulder show was a total mess

My fellow Bbnaija lovers, dont listen to these self righteous hypocrites that always blast Bbnaija
Tell them to go and watch their Gulder show where 7 people sleep in the thick bush with mosquito romancing them all night grin

Bbnaija the Best Tv Show in Africa!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Anaerobi(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Hmm maybe am the only one who isn't interested in this BBN

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Spaxon(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Does this show really captivate people anymore?
Maybe cuz it's not time for evictions yet
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by ignis: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2022
This kind of task should be given to a beautiful girl with curvy flesh.
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Kellie069(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Just pack dunces for house de give them free food n drinks!!!the public sha no get anything to benefit from this show because they probably have nothing to offer
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by simplesearch: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Children of disobedient. Satan now serving as their big brother, someone who will not be able to deliver them from eternity in the lake if they die in their sins.
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by NaijaCover(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2022
God Almighty Bless MODELLA For
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Revolva(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
naiaija cover
Re: BBNaija S7: Fake Housemate Modella Given a Secret Task by Big Brother by Okobola146: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
That babe is fokn empty, she us not up to the task, biggie chose a wrong person for the job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Your Favourite Super Hero (and Villian) / Download Full Version Of FAST&FURIOUS7.. / Watch Godzilla X Kong: The New Empi Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.