Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics (27924 Views)

FG Tells Togo, Benin, Niger To Pay Electricity Bills / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
ken6488:

grin Yeah I know.. The are busy building your economic and education system undecided

You need Nigeria more than he need you guys

[/s]

So for ur simpleton mind Nigerians developed our edc system?? And yet Ghanaian teachers came to Nigeria to train u guys isn’t that an irony...
Or u believe building of edc system is about building facilities alone.
Even the skill and integrity of our teachers u can never attain.
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Arizonaguy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
helinues:
Let their citizens chop their presidents, or perhaps, IMF could help instead of lamenting.

We are not big brother of Africa for nothing.

Abeg, even though I have plied through the Benin border enroute Ghana before? Is their any other land border we shared with Ghana that I am not aware of? Why are the Ghanaians crying more than the bereaved Beninese and Nigeriens?
it's beninoise bro
And i love your comment
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
RTSC:

Which useless currency difference?
You don't know how economics work.

Bros my average salary of Gh3k will feed ur entire village for a whole month grin
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by TemmyT002(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
I thought a post said they support it
Who are we to believe?
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by RTSC: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:

Bros my average salary of Gh3k will feed ur entire village for a whole month grin
Clown.
Things are far cheaper in Nigeria means your Ghanian economy is poor.

High cost of commodities in Ghana will only keep rising with this border closure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
RTSC:

Clown.

High cost of commodities in Ghana will only keep rising with this border closure.
[/s]

Why are you foaming on the mouth grin
If I wire 3k to u right now for Nigeria ur destiny go reset. grin

1 Like

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by excel4us: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
In as much as the closure is a good economic,security etc. measure, Nigerians should be self sufficient be4 the closure.what is state of our economy?how many persons can afford a bag of local rice at the present price per bag.what is the strenght of our agro-based product etc.i pray people don't die of hunger b4 the FG is achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by RTSC: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:
[s][/s]

Clown
Artificially Removing zeroes from your currency does not stop it from being a toilet paper.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
RTSC:

Clown
Artificially Removing zeroes from your currency does not stop it from being a toilet paper.

Is that why ur brothers n kinsmen are killing and maiming for that “toilet paper” mumu grin
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
DesChyko:
They need to be very specific.
What regions in Nigeria have this extreme poverty and high mortality rates? What states could be found in those regions?

All these vague assumptions is the reason our leaders gets away with inefficiency.

The other day on the news, one of them claimed #30 is all you need..and sold it to the world.

[s] That's why our former President was point blank when he said 'Call a thief a thief. Not describing it with corruption'. [/s] Those who were hurt began the 'stealing is not corruption' mantra. But he is very right. Nigerians detest and avoid a person described as a thief far much more than they would a person described as a corrupt person.

He actually defended stealing and Corruption on national TV. And that was exactly how he said it: "stealing is not corruption". He never for once said "call a thief a thief" my friend. I guess "Lie" is your middle name

1 Like

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by may320: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
gaetano:
You peop should open the border small, I'm tired of eating stoned rice biko grin
Local rice have been upgraded. Lots of Nigeria rice without stone now, some even looks like foreign ones, you just wash it normally and cook. Go to market you'll be surprised, only that we still need them cheaper.

2 Likes

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by may320: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
samdaisi:
its only novice that will complain about local rice,the UMZA product I just bought is the best so far
Currently eating one too, can't remember the name, it's very fine with no single stone.
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
maasoap:

He actually defended stealing and Corruption on national TV. And that was exactly how he said it: "stealing is not corruption". He never for once said "call a thief a thief" my friend. I guess "Lie" is your middle name
My friend, I know you were too ill-equipped to understand the statement.
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by RTSC: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:

Is that why ur brothers n kinsmen are killing and maiming for that “toilet paper” mumu grin
The percentage of Nigerians in Ghana is less than 0.1.%
There are probably more Chinese citizens in Ghana exploiting your resources, but I don't see you comparing yourself to China.

1 Like

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Just30: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
RTSC:

Clown.

commodities prices are high in the US
so it means the US economy is poor

who taught you that bogus economics grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are really dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
RTSC:

The percentage of Nigerians in Ghana is less than 0.1.%
There are probably more Chinese citizens in Ghana exploiting your resources, but I don't see you comparing yourself to China.

That’s a lie from the pits of hell the percentage of Nigerians in Ghana can never be below 0.1%...

Besides i’ve Never seen Chinese go on an armed robbery spree in Ghana.
Or a Chinese raping or kidnapping people but ur brothers do worse from money laundering to fake aba products,bros don’t let me start...

They go watch Liverpool match later...
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Just30:
commodities prices are high in the US
so it means the US economy is poor

who taught you that bogus economics grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are really dumb

Just 30 my salary of 3k Ghana will feed his entire village for a month grin
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Ayiibobo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:
[s][/s]

how is 198k supposed to help ones destiny?...u are dumb as Bleep,so u think cos ur currency is stronger it means u have a good economy?,..
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Just30: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
ken6488:

grin Yeah I know.. The are busy building your economic and education system undecided

You need Nigeria more than he need you guys

we do nothing with Nigeria

We dont even trade with you

Your economy actually need Ghana morethan Ghana needs Nigeria

Just ask Dangote or all your past presidents.
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Just30: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:

how does this concern Ghana if not for a few greedy traders..
By the way do u know the number of Nigerians in Ghana ..??lol boy go bed grin
they are just economic refugees burdening Ghana

1 Like

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by webngnews: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ayiibobo:
how is 198k supposed to help ones destiny?...u are dumb as Bleep,so u think cos ur currency is stronger it means u have a good economy?,..

Who invited you into this issue are u a f.ool.??
Get the f.uck off my mentions
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by RTSC: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:

That’s a lie from the pits of hell the percentage of Nigerians in Ghana can never be below 0.1%...

Besides i’ve Never seen Chinese go on an armed robbery spree in Ghana.
Or a Chinese raping or kidnapping people but ur brothers do worse from money laundering to fake aba products,bros don’t let me start...

They go watch Liverpool match later...
Chinese don't need to go on robbery spree.
Instead they plunder your Water ways and solid minerals illegally.

Do you need me to show you links of Ghanian authorities complaining about Chinese?

1 Like

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by 9gerian: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
3k ghs is less than 200k Nigerian Naira. Remember the cedi was redenominated 1 cedi to 1 USD but has continued to be devalued to about 5.45 ghs to 1 dollar.

The Naira was also devalued from 165 Naira to 360 Naira to a dollar.

Stop boasting pls. A lot has gone wrong with many African countries. A better reset is definitely in order.

Swanzi:
[s][/s]

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by cooltola(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Buhari is a genius. Please be patient
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Legendguy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:

Who invited you into this issue are u a f.ool.??
Get the f.uck off my mentions
Who invited you to a Nigerian dominated forum, and how dare u insult my fellow national.
I don't actually know what seun is doing. Any perceived foreigners like you on insulting spree should be blocked immediately.
We don't need Intruders like you here.
Go and form ur cediland, then u can insult any Nigerian that commented
Uselessness

1 Like

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Jman06(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
The same stupid Benin republic whose citizens attack innocent Nigerian traders in their country They haven't seen anything yet!

Kudos to Buhari on this one!!!
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by ajl: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thegoodone13:
There is no need to open borders. We are okay as border closed. If company need our population, they should come to Nigeria to establish their company here. We have land for them and we have man power. We don't need parasites country . what are we benefit from Benin and Niger country?

But power supply is the problem. FG need to fix that.

1 Like

Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by ajl: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Didi2d:
This is the kind of idea the Canadian government applied last year or so you can't land in America and then come into Canada through land to come sick for asylum.

That's a difference thing guided by UN asylum laws. Must be claimed in first country you landed in.
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by Swanzi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Legendguy:

Who invited you to a Nigerian dominated forum, and how dare u insult my fellow national.
I don't actually know what seun is doing. Any perceived foreigners like you on insulting spree should be blocked immediately.
We don't need Intruders like you here.
Go and form ur cediland, then u can insult any Nigerian that commented
Uselessness

Go to ghanaweb and check the number of Nigerians on it and come back and continue your rant...
Re: IMF Says Border Closure Negatively Impacting Benin, Niger Republics by harjay1986: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Swanzi:

Go and learn how to construct simple sentences and come back this issue is way beyond you .. tongue

Mr. English teacher since all this time what benefit is your english language to ur entire family, and u as a whole!!!, common move from here and grow , d richest people on earth dont care about ur construction or language

Gerrrrat of hereeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.