Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) (58366 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
According to the story shared by Desmond,one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance died in Osogbo while using her phone where she was filling her gas cylinder.

She was actually celebrating her mum's 70th birthday & she needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call and right inside her car, there was fire  ignition and explosion as a result of the phone she answered close to the gas cylinder.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/director-of-osun-ambulance-dies-after.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Pierohandsome: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Their village witchcraft is really powerful. They exchanged her with the mother

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
embarassed

So sad,may God console her mother and family members.

RIP.

7 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
The little precautions that we sometimes ignore often end up carving broad paths that lead us to our graves. We see these "NO SMOKING", "NO PHONE CALLS" signs at these fuel stations,yet some people still go ahead to flaunt them. This is just one example. Farewell,madam.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She literally answered her village people's call.
OP please give us a full-body picture of her corpse.
full body picture for what?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by jauntty: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you okay? Must you exhibit your stupidity every time?

That's someone wife, daughter and mum dead , atleast shut your hole if you don't have something reasonable to say

R I P....my Condolences to the family.

I hope that picture was published online with permission from the family

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hehehehe!
NwamAikpe Take note!
grin
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Darm
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by raker300: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Death is one ugly thing
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by ibkkk(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
cry
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
R. I. P
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
may her soul rest in peace!! SAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by YelloweWest: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sick and demented you are.

I hope u get the help u need

29 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
See how different she looks from the pics and reality

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
mansakhalifa:
The little precautions that we sometimes ignore often end up carving broad paths that lead us to our graves. We see these "NO SMOKING", "NO PHONE CALLS" signs at these fuel stations,yet some people still go ahead to flaunt them. This is just one example. Farewell,madam.
*Flout*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by hensben(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Full body To do what?

6 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Serafeal(f): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmm...RIP

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Rainbowkiss: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
comshots:
She is even bleaching.
she was, not she is, no let the woman laff your English tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Omg

1 Like

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
Wicked world!

When will these village people be satisfied of taking lives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by rolla10(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
Life is too short
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
hensben:
Full body To do what?
don't mind the crazy guy
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by pweetyz(f): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have stopped using my Phone torch in the kitchen even. I put it on airplane mode if I must.
This shit is crazy scary.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
See what she turned to.. Her soul has returned home and her body is going back to where it was borrowed.
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Personally I have learnt a great lesson
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by highchief1: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
stephenduru:
According to the story shared by Desmond,one of the Directors of State of Osun Ambulance died in Osogbo while using her phone where she was filling her gas cylinder.

She was actually celebrating her mum's 70th birthday & she needed to go and refill as they ran out of gas while cooking. She went with her driver and getting to the filling station, she had a call and right inside her car, there was fire  ignition and explosion as a result of the phone she answered close to the gas cylinder.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/director-of-osun-ambulance-dies-after.html?m=1
abeg her time don reach we all make bigger mistakes
Re: Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi's Obituary And Corpse (Graphic Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
electric cooker or nothing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs / How To Fix All Dstv Now Error Codes || 503, Sna 403, Per 0, Per 1, Eve 403

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.