Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) (17342 Views)

Osinbajo And Tinubu Embrace Each Other At ICC (Pictures) / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Metrixnews: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
In a way that got many tongues wagging, the former governor of Abia state and the Senator representing Abia North senatorial district, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu was on Saturday seen in a warm embrace with his predecessor, Sen. Mao Ohuabunnwa, ABN TV reports.

The duo met at Nzuko Aro Women's Wing (2019 Mass Return) at Arochukwu LGA, Abia state on Saturday.

Both have been in a running battle for the soul of Abia North after INEC in February declared the former governor Orji Uzor Kalu of APC winner of the election into the Senate.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/10/senators-kalu-ohuabunwa-sheath-swords-in-a-warm-embrace-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
nairaland is 'hotting' on Twitter right now.

I'm a big admirer of OUK; commendable of both politicians cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by boss1310(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
politicians know themselves

5 Likes

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Rollins777(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
That is how politics suppose to play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Criticaltemp: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
As in eh.. I came to see the sword he shielded. Something they will still fight during the next election.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by wisdomhuz: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Picture to score cheap political point

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by uyams(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
that's for camera,i swear nobody will be happy with someone that took away ur source of livelihood

meanwhile, checkout this rare photo of pastor Wilson son

2 Likes

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by licipelod: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
hmmmmmm..
Guys Join Tradermoni net...
thats what paying now..use my link
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Yseone(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
how is this suppose to be a news?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by ekaette1621: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Idiots grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by PerfectJUSTICE: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Las Las no permanent friend or enemy in politics
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by tysontim(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Ouk is bringing together stake holders for his presidency good
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by oogbiko(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Why isn't there a picture of the person and the sword he sheathed
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2019
For the camera
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Teeklef(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Pls I need urgent answer, am sorry for derailing this thread. How much are they selling 1gig RAM processor for Dell.
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by safindakas(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2019
my problem nw is how d can open Nigeria borders.
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by one1prax(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2019
awwwwwwwwwwww, it good. i like this abeg

Promo! get your own website for 13k, contacct via signature
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2019
That's good.
I do hope their supporters would as well do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2019
That's good.
I do hope their supporters would as well do the needful.
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2019
believe Nigerian politicians at your own detriment!
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Caleb17: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2019
This senator was one of the dullest senators in the Red Chambers during his time. The parasites of Nigeria. Eating the national treasury and contributing nothing

It is better orji kalu replaced him.
Abia people choose the Devil than the deep blue sea.

2 Likes

Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Teeklef(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Teeklef:
Pls I need urgent answer, am sorry for derailing this thread. How much are they selling 1gig RAM processor for Dell.
Abeg I need answer, someone want to scam me.
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by BlackfireX: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2019
The idio.ts dying for them , right now.......
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by wink2015(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Metrixnews:
In a way that got many tongues wagging, the former governor of Abia state and the Senator representing Abia North senatorial district, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu was on Saturday seen in a warm embrace with his predecessor, Sen. Mao Ohuabunnwa, ABN TV reports.

The duo met at Nzuko Aro Women's Wing (2019 Mass Return) at Arochukwu LGA, Abia state on Saturday.

Both have been in a running battle for the soul of Abia North after INEC in February declared the former governor Orji Uzor Kalu of APC winner of the election into the Senate.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/10/senators-kalu-ohuabunwa-sheath-swords-in-a-warm-embrace-photos/

And the rest of the masses are KILLING THEMSELVES and taking PARACETAMOL over the headache of politicians.

Very soon Oshiomole and Obaseki go drink Champagne together.
Re: Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) by Legendguru: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Enugu INEC Office, Six Vehicles Burnt, Offices Vandalized / Buhari Arrives Ogun On A One-Day Working Visit / Pictures Of Peter Obi In Town Hall Meeting With The Business Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.