Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos (43557 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by phyllumtopilla: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
udoekere:
.ugly bitch

Lucky you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by 9ja083: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
sisisioge:

Assually, both of then are declaring football age.

For cosy, I remember watching her video in one Obesere song when I was in JSS2. I was 12yrs then, she didn't look less than 17yrs then...and I am well into my thirties now. Do the maths.

As for Bidemi, we were in the same class in OOU then during the under grads. Again, OSU did us in, plenty asu strikes, etc. That babe must have shaved off at least 3yrs from her age grin

I no be bad belle o, I just no get work ni grin grin grin

I saw cossy's recently in Anambra. She looks like one in late 40s if at all she's not in 50s
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Okoroawusa: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy birthday baby
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Legendguru: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Oh
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by adetem(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
This gal don be big gal now oooo, Omo kipe dagba mmmmm. Happy Birthday to her Why she dey close eyes for most of the pictures?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Larrey(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
sisisioge:

Really? What year? I knew her in OOU then, even her papa once came to visit. Or could it have been her elder sis, Sola?
it was her elder sister shola kosoko
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by MrCork: 4:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Larrey:
But I thought bidemi attended lasu to study theatre art. She didnt post that she was born in 1988 blogger posted it but her real age is 33

how much? cheesy
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
sisisioge:

Assually, both of then are declaring football age.

For cosy, I remember watching her video in one Obesere song when I was in JSS2. I was 12yrs then, she didn't look less than 17yrs then...and I am well into my thirties now. Do the maths.

As for Bidemi, we were in the same class in OOU then during the under grads. Again, OSU did us in, plenty asu strikes, etc. That babe must have shaved off at least 3yrs from her age grin

I no be bad belle o, I just no get work ni grin grin grin
oh really? Set awon iwe iroyin irole #EveningNewspaper grin wink grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by sisisioge: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
omokoginimi:
oh really? Set awon iwe iroyin irole #EveningNewspaper grin wink grin

You would know nau...e Pele ma grin grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
sisisioge:

You would know nau...e Pele ma grin grin
you look younger tho
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by NoraPibowei(f): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Its seems women look mature fast in face these days '31' hmmm
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos by Jemmycool(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Claims She's 40, While He's 37 / Nigeria’s Tallest Man, Agoro Afeez Debunks Marriage Rumours / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.