Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin (16732 Views)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Dagrace01(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Some ignoramus will bombard this place to blame this on PMB alone.. 40yrs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by thundafire: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2019
How can 2trillion build only 3000 megawatts y are dey country leaders heartless,just lies when we can build solar energy of more than 30000 panels in the north cs of dey intense sun der and build wind farm cs of dey wind dat blows I. Dey southern region added with hydropower plants mehn we are finished,local man can not can

8 Likes

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by davibid: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Seriously who cursed us in this country

Smh

2 Likes

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by ayanbaba2(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2019
technuel:
An Upcoming Artist appraoched me and told me he submitted his track to about 72 blogs yet he did not blow.

I laughed and laughed and laughed then call him, sat him down and told him this bitter truth.

As an upcoming Artist you need to have some basic knowledge on how Music Business goes. First and foremost your content must be Ok. As an An Upcoming Artist promotion will be easy for you if you have a good content.

Then you must be ready to promote your song through the right channel and I must tell you money is required.

We at Talent Empire Studio is here for you if you are upcoming Artist. Our promotional packages are attractive. We explore these following channels while promoting our clients job.

Street Promotion: We use best marketers in Alaba International whose promotion cut across the 36 states in Nigeria. As an Artist if you walk down to Alaba for such services, you are likely to be scammed off your had earn money or get these services at a very exhorbitant price.

TV PROMOTION: Depending on your Budget we have built a solid relationship with many Tv Stations like Urban Tv, Hip Tv, TVC Entertainment for the promotion of our Artist Job on their TV stations.

RADIO STATIONS: We have built relationship with many Radio Stations in Lagos and all over Nigeria. You can get Radio Promotion of your song at a very affordable price.

ONLINE: Unlike the Artist that submitted his song on many blogs without any result. We have list of online platforms where our clients songs can be uploaded with better result. Starting from our own website to all our high traffic digital platforms. We also promote on other high traffic online platforms like naijaloaded, 9jaflaver etc.

OTHER PROMOTION PLATFORMS INCLUDES
Showitnaija Online Radio which has audience from about 3 Continents and 10 Countries

Showitnaija Online Monday Mixtape Release

YOU WILL GET THE FOLLOWING SERVICES FREE PER PROMOTION YOU RUN WITH US

Free Facebook Promotion

Free Instagram Promotion

You will be invited to be a guest on our Upcoming Artist Promotion vox Pop Program

Free Upload of your Song on our High traffic Website

OTHER SERVICES OFFERED BY TALENT EMPIRE MULTIMEDIA STUDIO

Music Cover Artwork Design
Music Video Shooting at an affordable Rate
Event Coverage services
Quality Music Production
For more information contact the Number in the signature below.

SMH!
on this sensitive topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by ayanbaba2(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2019
thundafire:
How can 2trillion build only 3000 megawatts y are dey country leaders heartless,just lies when we can build solar energy of more than 30000 panels in the north cs of dey intense sun der and build wind farm cs of dey wind dat blows I. Dey southern region added with hydropower plants mehn we are finished,local man can not can

me too can't can again!

I weak for my country.
over 40years project, kaiiii

2 Likes

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by sulaak(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
thundafire:

Less than 2 trillion is used to build a 6000 MW Hydro plant in Ethiopia. 2 trillion will build 10,000MW Gas turbine power plant.

I am fed up with Nigerian. They are rioting against corruption and poverty across the world, but in Nigeria, our so-called National Labour Congress is negotiating a slave wage that we all know the government will not pay.

3 Likes

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Buhari has never succeeded in starting any capital project in his life so no suprises

1 Like

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by sayisayi(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Osasnidas:
Nigeria is synonymous with white elephant projects....
Edit (sic)

The country is a white elephant project..

1 Like

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by kjhova(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mambilla, Ajaokuta...just two of the perennial ATMs from which Nigerian leaders have been drawing down since like forever!

Every new government crafts a way to still maga the nation for its own share of the ATM projects!!

On to the next one!!!
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
contigiency:
This should be a lesson to those who rush to celebrate presidents who initiate project without any plan or concrete achievement of the project. Reno Omokiri will dwell on such childish act, asking buhari to name project he initiated.

Buhari will still start work there before the end of his tenure and someone will come and tell us to rather celebrate the president who initiated and wasted our scarce resources at the initial stage.
Shut it there!! I thought buhari is working massively on infrastructure and the project is 80% completed
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dagrace01:
Some ignoramus will bombard this place to blame this on PMB alone.. 40yrs?
Why can't he be blamed?
Out of the 40yrs, he's responsible for six and counting... That's abt 15% don't you think?? undecided
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

this project was initiated in 1982. buhari was head of state in 1983.

buhari was among those calling the shot when this project was conceived

same buhari re awarded this project in 2017
And not a single block is standing on another to use otitoloju's quote, while it's been appearing in every budget since 2015. Yet a zombie is absolving him of complicity in running the country
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kudus to seriousness of PMB.
For the entire 16 years of PDP governments especially Thief Obasanjo's 8 years that saw him collect $16 Billion specifically for power; I was not even aware of the existence of this a Mambilla project.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Tensor: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Osasnidas:
Nigeria is synonymous with white elephant projects....

As in

1 Share

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by luluosas(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is the real definition of elephant project
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Dagrace01(m): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Buckubuck:

Why can't he be blamed?
Out of the 40yrs, he's responsible for six and counting... That's abt 15% don't you think?? undecided
Six what? This is just his 5th year man! Remove 5 from 40 it's remaining 35. I know he has his own blame too but u can't put all the blames on him
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2019
Dagrace01:
Six what? This is just his 5th year man! Remove 5 from 40 it's remaining 35. I know he has his own blame too but u can't put all the blames on him
Add the first two years in 1983 to 85. Ajaokuta started in 1982. So you see, he's responsible majorly, just like in Lagos light rail.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Dagrace01(m): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Buckubuck:

Add the first two years in 1983 to 85. Ajaokuta started in 1982. So you see, he's responsible majorly, just like in Lagos light rail.
5+2=7... 40-7=33.. What were others doing for the remaining 33yrs. I'm saying all these to let u know no one is Nigeria's problem. We are all inclusive. Though our leaders should carry the larger share, I mean every single one of them since 1960. From Presidents, to Senators to ministers to commissioners, to lg chairmen, to councilors. So blaming only PMB for our woes is invalid and irrelevant.
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Dagrace01:
5+2=7... 40-7=33.. What were others doing for the remaining 33yrs. I'm saying all these to let u know no one is Nigeria's problem. We are all inclusive. Though our leaders should carry the larger share, I mean every single one of them since 1960. From Presidents, to Senators to ministers to commissioners, to lg chairmen, to councilors. So blaming only PMB for our woes is invalid and irrelevant.
Dats not what I did. But what you wrote. Go back and read what I wrote
Buckubuck:

Why can't he be blamed?
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari has never succeeded in starting any capital project in his life so no suprises

Lagos - Ibadan rail project construction was started by who,from start to finish

#BeInformed
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2019
sulaak:

Less than 2 trillion is used to build a 6000 MW Hydro plant in Ethiopia. 2 trillion will build 10,000MW Gas turbine power plant.

I am fed up with Nigerian. They are rioting against corruption and poverty across the world, but in Nigeria, our so-called National Labour Congress is negotiating a slave wage that we all know the government will not pay.

Construction projects around the world come with their independent unique budgets...And alot of things affect that... Topography of site,Design,variety of construction materials, procurement inequalities,local perculiariies of the project etc

It is not because,like a Mercedes car is sold for say 5 naira in Italy,it must be 5 naira in Nigeria..No,it doesn't work the way...
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2019
kjhova:
Mambilla, Ajaokuta...just two of the perennial ATMs from which Nigerian leaders have been drawing down since like forever!

Every new government crafts a way to still maga the nation for its own share of the ATM projects!!

On to the next one!!!

Not this time around...

Ajaokuta/Mambila WILL work...

The signs are there...
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

Shut it there!! I thought buhari is working massively on infrastructure and the project is 80% completed

Stop being childish and PAINED!

Buhari is WORKING...Take it or Leave it!

This is not Politics please..
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

And not a single block is standing on another to use otitoloju's quote, while it's been appearing in every budget since 2015. Yet a zombie is absolving him of complicity in running the country

You kids just come online ranting and in the process eschew your IGNORANCE about certain topics..

Mambila has not been appearing in every Budget since 2015...Don't say stuff you are not knowledgeable about..

Buhari has taken this Mambila project a notch further than all the past successive governments..This is a project that has been abandoned since 1977/78 or so...It doesn't just get to working overnight...It never happens that way..

Y'all have to just chill and see the progress that MUST be made...

Fashola last 3 months talked about settlement of the locals around the area which is ongoing and he even asked the Senate to speed things up by coming with a law that reduces Government bereaucracy and hastens the procurement processes... Buhari has even avoided such snail speed approach to things by goiñg into a with China on this Mambila topic..

So just chill...and stop being HOPELESSLY wanting no progress...

The season for Politics is over!
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Salebo:

You kids just come online ranting and in the process eschew your IGNORANCE about certain topics..

Mambila has not been appearing in every Budget since 2015...Don't say stuff you are not knowledgeable about..

Buhari has taken this Mambila project a notch further than all the past successive governments..This is a project that has been abandoned since 1977/78 or so...It doesn't just get to working overnight...It never happens that way..

Y'all have to just chill and see the progress that MUST be made...

Fashola last 3 months talked about settlement of the locals around the area which is ongoing and he even asked the Senate to speed things up by coming with a law that reduces Government bereaucracy and hastens the procurement processes... Buhari has even avoided such snail speed approach to things by goiñg into a with China on this Mambila topic..

So just chill...and stop being HOPELESSLY wanting no progress...

The season for Politics is over!

You're the one who is ignorant. Mambilla has been appearing in every budget. The project started in 1982 not ur 1977.
Fashola resumed as minister aug 27 so which Senate did he meet with three months ago.
Your arguments are a testament to ur low mental capacity
Keep licking Buhari's ass but stop inviting me to the chore!!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mambilla_Power_Station
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-awards-5-8bn-mambilla-power-plant-contract/amp
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

You're the one who is ignorant. Mambilla has been appearing in every budget. The project started in 1982 not ur 1977.
Fashola resumed as minister aug 27 so which Senate did he meet with three months ago.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-awards-5-8bn-mambilla-power-plant-contract/amp

So your problem is Buhari and not that the project should take off or not?

Hey kid,the project started IN 1972 PRECISELY...don't be mentally SIMPLE!

Pls show me where I said that Fashola met the Senate,in my previous comment..

You don't even know your left from your right,kid...

You need to grow up!

Mambila has NOT been appearing in every budget since 2015..

Learn to study and counter with VERIFIABLE FACTS!
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Salebo: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

You post a link yet you didn't even have the Intellectual discipline to open and read it..

It even says in your link that Mambila has been there since 1972..

You obviously are not too Cerebral!

Another HOPELESSLY pained kid from "that area" of Nigeria..
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Salebo:

You post a link yet you didn't even have the Intellectual discipline to open and read it..

It even says in your link that Mambila has been there since 1972..

You obviously are not too Cerebral!

Another HOPELESSLY pained kid from "that area" of Nigeria..
Spot the difference and receive sense oh ye intellectually challenged soul or else... Gerrout!! grin

Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Dagrace01(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Buckubuck:

Dats not what I did. But what you wrote. Go back and read what I wrote
How about Obj's contribution? How many years? What's the percentage?
Re: 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Dagrace01:
How about Obj's contribution? How many years? What's the percentage?
8 years, 16%

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jos prison: Gunshots, teargas fired as inmates protest reduced food ration / Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets / Nigerian Senate Increases And Passes 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.