Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. (40969 Views)

NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / A Line With No Revenue-generating Capacity In 1 Year Will Be Disconnected - MTN / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Well, subscribers can port from one network to another. So, no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by ezeomaigbo(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2019
MTN ti takeover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Techdra: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2019
Again?! First MTN. Now Airtel. GLO are really chronic debtors.

3 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2019
DR Adenuga should run this company in a professional way. Bring professionals and let good corporate governance take root in Glo. So sad the direction glo is going.

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Who uses Helltell anymore Even Slo na manage.

9mobile? nothing write home about.

MTN still the best.
I use Helltell, and it's HellFast with 4g that can download 4gb in 30min. Mtn is so unreliable and extremely expensive.

4 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by tommykiwi(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2019
TheTourist:
Glo Dead Network
Which telecommunication you get?

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by licipelod: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Akwalex1: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria networks are rubbish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Slimjorgor: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2019
Ftp, I reserve my comments

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by FarahAideed: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerian business men and owing ..they will have the money but to pay is a problem

2 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Wizikal(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2019
If they can’t settle their indebtedness then they should wind up and allow serious people to continue. However, that’s their business if they try to carry their “reggae spoil my blues” then I will have to lay ambush at the Federal High Court Port Harcourt because I am a regular Glo mobile user and I have airtel subscribers as partners!!!
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2019
FbcGrafix:
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed
your logo is supposed to face the riright
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by ScotMisile: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Is incompetence Nigeria's second name?
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Mike008(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2019
I wish they were disconnected from all Networks. Glo needs to learn a lesson.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by seunmohmoh(f): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Giving birth in Nigeria is a mistake I'll never make.

2 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by hopexter(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
post=83329005:
Respect to our service provider, the best in Nigeria.

It could be the best for you and the worst for others. It all depends on the strength of the network in your region/area undecided

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by adenigga(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

MTN still the best.

MTN.....?
That xenophobic network! lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2019
Hardnews:
DR Adenuga should run this company in a professional way. Bring professionals and let good corporate governance take root in Glo. So sad the direction glo is going.

I have said it severally for years, Glo is the worst network in Nigeria. Most contractors also know Glo as a chronic debtor. It is advertisements and Public relations to excite their chairman is their only achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by arodavoo(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2019
Who are those still using glo in this modern world...

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, UK, Malaysia and USA
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Drosonogasta(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

MTN still the best.

This's wat u get when you are still living in the village
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Heineken(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2019
ihustlehard:

airtel 4g is faster than mtn
airtel is still the best. Mtn is better. Glo is worst.

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Beat123(f): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2019
EXLOVER:
People who uses Glo network really have patience in life.

I remember when i was using Glo sim card, my relationship life was really stagnant, I will send my girlfriend a goodnight sweet message she will receive it in the afternoon will in class, nor be say she dey Us o, I will send her a message will in class because i can't call her (baby, please when coming home please buy some bananas and yoghurt) she will receive the text immediately she enter my room. I have to drink pure water after sex. Glo is nothing but 1g network.

Since i put to mtn my relationship life is so sweet it's on 7g level.

I remember when i got Glo 5gig data for 1500 i think say my life dor set, even for cheap WhatsApp message to send was an issue, I use 50mb for 5days, I had to go to a place where there is Glo network i use the remaining data to download confam HD por*n. Devil win.
check your phone Or location.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by xtrim1: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Glo AKA chronic debtor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by wallezee: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
nwakibie3:
Pre-Disconnection Notice Made Pursuant To The Nigerian Communications Act 2003 And The Guidelines For Procedure For Granting Approval To Disconnect Telecommunications Operators

The Nigerian Communications Commission hereby notifies the general public and subscribers of Glomobile Limited (Glomobile) that approval has been granted for the partial disconnection of Glomobile from Airtel Networks Limited (Airtel) as a result of non-settlement of interconnect charges.

Glomobile was notified of the application and was given opportunity to comment and state its case. The Commission having examined the application and circumstances surrounding the indebtedness determined that the affected operator does not have sufficient reason for non-payment of interconnect charges.

All subscribers are therefore requested to TAKE NOTICE that:
1.The Commission has approved the Partial Disconnection of Glomobile by Airtel in accordance with Section 100 of the Nigerian Communications Act 2003 and the Guidelines on Procedure for Granting Approval to Disconnect Telecommunications Operators.

2.At the expiration of 10 days from the date of this notice. subscribers on the network of Glomobile will no longer be able to make calls to Airtel, but will be able to RECEIVE CALLS.

3.The Partial Disconnection however, will allow in-bound calls to the Glomobile network.

Please note that this disconnection will subsist until otherwise determined by the Commission.

https://www.proshareng.com/news/MOBILE%20MONEY%20AND%20TELCOS/Glomobile-To-Be-Disconnected-From-Airtel-Networks-In-10-Days--Time-For-Non-Payment-of-Dues---NCC/47543
Na only people wey dey Ijebu Igbo for Ogun state dey use Glo.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

MTN still the best.

Glo should focus on data. Even the free airtime they give me for data subscription goes to waste
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by lollybizzu(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Hardnews:

I once worked with them, I once worked with them.
That company is heading for the rocks if something is not done fast to savage her.
Better still, they should just sell it off.

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by lollybizzu(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Giving birth in Nigeria is a mistake I'll never make.

Hmmm. O deep.

It is well dear.

Where in osun are you from?
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by blackmantis: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2019
ihustlehard:

airtel 4g is faster than mtn

And very very stable.
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by FbcGrafix(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
your logo is supposed to face the riright
Is there any rule that bids that?.... Make proper research... Thanks tho
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Candycrushy(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Glo is quite fast in my area..am enjoying it too

1 Like

Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2019
post=83329005:
Respect to our service provider, the best in Nigeria.
When will you stop licking ass?
Re: Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. by Sirseedorf(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Glo network is slower than Snail.

I bought their 4G sim last month and the network just disappeared after inserting the sim in my phone .

Glo grand master of slowness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / Why You Need To Choose Infinix Over Samsung!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.