Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is Poultry Business Profitable? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Poultry Business Profitable? (804 Views)

Is Poultry Business Profitable In The South East? / Is Poultry Profitable? Enter And Find Out All You Need To Know About Poultry / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Poultry Business Profitable? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Good day landers... I have been a big fan of Agriculture ( Poultry to be precised). I am interested in investing in either broilers or layers even though i have almost zero experience. Someone has already offered me a plot of land and a well built structure to raise the birds but i will also need serious guide on how to start. i have saved up to 500k. i hope its not too small for a start? and how big van i start?
Re: Is Poultry Business Profitable? by Heavenlyminded: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Good day landers... I have been a big fan of Agriculture ( Poultry to be precised). I am interested in investing in either broilers or layers even though i have almost zero experience. Someone has already offered me a plot of land and a well built structure to raise the birds but i will also need serious guide on how to start. i have saved up to 500k. i hope its not too small for a start? and how big van i start?

join this training, I tell you you'll never remain the same, trust me.

Poultry farming training is here again by AIfarms..
Poultry farming is a lucrative work, and which you can start with any tangible amount of money but as lucrative it is, you can't just venture into it without having enough knowledge of poultry farming.
That is why this intensive online training program will be coming up Wednesday 30 of October to Friday 1st of November just with an affordable price of 2000 naira.

I'll will be training my trainee from my own personal poultry experience.
We'll be dealing with both meat and egg production, best breed to be reared, their diseases and control, vaccination program, feed formulation etc.

Note: free 20 poultry farming ebooks will be given to all our trainee, with 2 month free consultancy both online and offline.
Join the WhatsApp group via the link below https:///Lj7LLsrKCbq8oRkoCJtsRD
Or contact me or message on WhatsApp via the number 09038088069.

My trainee success is my concern..
Re: Is Poultry Business Profitable? by potosky: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Broiler is very profitable if you have the market but you need knowledge of rearing them.

1 Like

Re: Is Poultry Business Profitable? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
potosky:
Broiler is very profitable if you have the market but you need knowledge of rearing them.
So I should go for the broiler instead?
Re: Is Poultry Business Profitable? by potosky: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
oghenerobo91:

So I should go for the broiler instead?
if you have the market and the knowledge....Na my person no d business o

(1) (Reply)

Help.. / Photos: 2face Idibia Joins Others To Demand Increased Funding For Agriculture / Good News For Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.