Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) (64399 Views)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, Yesterday, At Police Barracks / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by supremenews: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigerian bride goes viral as she arrives her wedding anniversary in a giant inflatable balloon (photos)

A Nigerian bride has gone viral and even made it to international publications after she arrived at her wedding anniversary in a giant inflatable balloon.

Event planner Reverence, from Nigeria, wanted to celebrate her tenth wedding anniversary with her husband, Joseph Efoma-Oruerio in style. She wanted a unique entrance so she did just that.

She ordered a giant inflatable balloon to make her grand entrance into the venue, even if it cost her $500 and had to be shipped from Dubai.

At the reception, which held in Warri, Nigeria, Reverence shocked her guests as she rolled in with the transparent ball.

Reverence, 35, and husband Joseph, 51, invited friends and family to celebrate the special day with them.

She said: "The idea came from watching my kids playing in the pool with a balloon. I started thinking of how a bride could make an entrance into her wedding in a balloon. I searched online for life-size balloons and eventually bought one from Dubai for $500.

"It was the first time the guests saw a bride in a balloon, they screamed so much with excitement. It was the highlight of the event."

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/nigerian-bride-goes-viral-as-she.html

11 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by supremenews: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow wow grin

Make the marriage last biko undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good for the couple.......wishing them bliss in their union.
BTW to dem girls out there not having a glamorous wedding didn't mean you won't be happy in your marriage cause these days single guys are been pressured to spend a fortune on wedding by their spouse

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Danelo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Quite intriguing.

Btw....

I learnt marriage these days is no more for better for worse....
Learnt it's now

As long as you have money.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by slimderek(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Quite Spectacular.

I wish them a beautiful and Happy life together.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is one of the most beautiful and interesting wedding Anniversary we have catered.

Smiles, fun and happiness galore throughout the WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Parry!

Barbecue was on fleek!

From all of us @: We once again wish
Mr and Mrs Efoma-Oruerio more happy and beautiful years together.

We will be there to celebrate your GOLDEN JUBILEE ANNIVERSARY with you by the special Grace of God.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Wow! Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by phoenixchap: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Is there a video or something?... Wanna see how she walked in it.

34 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
She no even fine sef and op that's a bubble not a balloon

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by kelvxyn: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice one. Wish all a singles, a better marriage life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Marriage is sweet when there is money. Am not talking about billions. Even little with a reasonable level of contentment from both parties, it will be nothing short of a happy marriage. Happy Marriage Anniversary to them.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Florblu(f): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
People don't read.

It's her 10th year anniversary the marriage is lasting already please

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy married life to them. More blissful years to them.

But why is the husband's face like that? It's like he has seen hell in the last 10yrs. God heal whatever challenges people are experiencing in their various marriages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Zita55:
Wow wow grin

16 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
*Singing*

Love is sweet o, but when money enter love is sweeter.......

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is nice.
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by mxpinky: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
post=83343856:
okay
are you ok ?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by MorataFC: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
At the expense of her hubby
Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by SUMMIE23(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecidedvery soon now Buhari will tell us he want to put tax on ballon
Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by realestniggah: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
One Nigerian girl is somewhere right now planing on how to top this for her wedding

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
So she married a 41yrs old man when she was 25....Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
it seems she force the husband to organize the ceremony, see how he is looking at her, like let us get home

6 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided

Still dont know why i dont fancy loud noisy wedding, aniversary or public engagements

Is it supposed to be fun or intresting dressed like foriegn clowns, dancing in front of strangers and guest while they eat my damn food, and drink my wine

10 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by valicious1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
HisMajesty1:
Is there a video or something?... Wanna she how walked in it.
You’re drunk I swear
Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
post=83343998:
This is one of the most beautiful and interesting wedding Anniversary we have catered.

Smiles, fun and happiness galore throughout the WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Parry!

Barbecue was on fleek!

From all of us @: We once again wish
Mr and Mrs Efoma-Oruerio more happy and beautiful years together.

We will be there to celebrate your GOLDEN JUBILEE ANNIVERSARY with you by the special grace of God.
one day we go plan one anniversary, and we go invite you come do suya. I go make sure say all nairalanders dey there..... Na that day you go know, make I no reveal the plan finish; D

7 Likes

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by 9ja083: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
I wonder what's in her husband's mind in the 2nd picture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
valicious1:

You’re drunk I swear
Really? Just that I'm drunk? That's all you had to say after reading the post. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Zita55:
Wow wow grin

On 10th Anniversary? It has passed the "make-or-break" periods na undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.