Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) (32067 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Governor Sani Bello should emulate him and begin total rehabilitation of the bad roads in the state.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Comedian2019: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sanwo Olu is fixing road. Yeye Bello is removing his deputy by force by fire... grin

...and both are APC governors.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm not excited in the very least about Lagos roads being fixed. They really don't last. Who recalls that very bad portion of road in Maryland (under the bridge)? It was fixed this year and I praised the government. We are still in 2019, just go there now and see for yourself...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by iomoge2(f): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pabloosas:
Ahoyaya, Bogije, Frajend remained the same as at this morning. The fixed portions are Sangotedo and Abijo (a little fraction of the bad portions). We hope the repairs last. Kudos to LASG
bogije is a death trap
Worse still the portions fixed have deep patches of potholes close to them.
When I spoke to one of their workers. He says they will leave the rest part for next time so Government can mobilize them again. I weep for my country.
How will you do half job so you can get called to do another batch? We are our own problems.
They fixed a portion close to warike plaza at Abijo but the front of warike plaza itself has divided into two and they left it. Shoorite junction at sangitedo is bad. They left it but fixed the part just before it.
I think what fits all this workers is an independent quality control team. They should come and engage me. I will show them every hole. At Franjend. We have to switch to the other lane else.

When Ambode was using private quality control teams we were complaining but it worked for him and they have him results.
Dunno what sanwo olu has in stocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by iomoge2(f): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
arrestdarrester:
I'm not excited in the very least about Lagos roads being fixed. They really don't last. Who recalls that very bad portion of road in Maryland (under the bridge)? It was fixed this year and I praised the government. We are still in 2019, just go there now and see for yourself...
exactly my point. The so called fixers do shabby jobs on purpose. They need to create an emergency lane beside the roads and fix the whole stretch of road for real. Like reconstruct the whole stretch for real. Then join to the emergency stretch to widen the roads. Shops will go buy it’s better.
This is the way they work in the north. But in Lagos everyone is king. Everyone knows jagaban. Government can’t even expand roads. Too bad
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by awa(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
I laugh in Spanish... The second and third picture showing Yusuf Abiodun Oniru near Barness Hospital is a shame if that is what we call fixing Road for a big State like Lagos...my hood in Oniru VI is now counted as under construction
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by SaintLucia: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mixedfruit:
I learnt imo state governor is still waiting for Dry season to commence work
For where he's still searching for documents.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Phobia1: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Orile to Badagry nko That road had been under construction for more than 10yrs.
As in ehn. . Like five or more contractor should be let to handle that road . It's taking shape o but when one gets to the bad portions u go wan cry.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Jtayor(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay nw. Kip d good works going. Op d roads go last sha? Meanwhile, okokomaiko/badagry rd don worst again.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Phobia1: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
PassingShot:

Tell us what GSM has done?
He don pursue agbero Dem na. Dats a huge achievement in more than 100 day na. At least to Dem I badans lol. But I still believe d dude go work
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by mightybishop: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
LoydJ:
but still yet i Prefer seyi Makinde of oyo state to sanwo olu

i doubt if sanwo olu will really do anything worthwhile in lasgidi.

It's obvious you don't live in Oyo state.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Excuzeme: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2019
frontlinePM:
You want everything done overnight? Go get patient

If Sanwo Olu is fixing STATE ROADS, what are those LGA Chairmen doing about STREET ROADS?
it seems the LGA Chairmen have become useless and all they do is loot the LGA allocation, after giving Tinubu his share! angry angry
Look all over Lagos and you will see how bad street roads are.
We must hold all these Agbero LGA Chairman that Tinubu installed, enough is enough.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by agabusta: 8:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Bbbwings:
Until things are done without a strongman being involved Lagos will continue be this way.

There has to be provisions like a revolving credit to works ministry that will ensure that necessary repairs to roads don't have to wait till the next election cycle

We need people like you in governance.

The country can definitely not continue like this.

We need systems that will run continuously irrespective of a strong man in power.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them / If Nigerians Are So Smart, Why Isnt Nigeria Developed? / A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.