Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) (32055 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Following Jide Sanwoolu meeting with contractors and mobilization, work has begun on roads across Lagos. They have started fixing roads from Awoyaya to Ikotun to Ishaga to Surulere, work begun yesterday.

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/22/photos-governor-sanwo-olu-has-started-fixing-roads-in-lagos-state/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay then what's happening to Imo State

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Mrsoundoro(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
go to imo state bro
greatmarshall:

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by LoydJ(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
but still yet i Prefer seyi Makinde of oyo state to sanwo olu

i doubt if sanwo olu will really do anything worthwhile in lasgidi.

39 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
go to imo state bro
I can't visit a state without roads bro... Abi you want make my motor hang? grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by valarmorghulis: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
LoydJ:

Bros, abeg wetin seyi don do for Oyo state (hummmm)

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ahoyaya, Bogije, Frajend remained the same as at this morning. The fixed portions are Sangotedo and Abijo (a little fraction of the bad portions). We hope the repairs last. Kudos to LASG

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by oogbiko(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
I hear u
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by stzy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by realvikash: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Happy Fixing

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by pointstores(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nawa
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Orile to Badagry nko That road has been under construction for more than 10yrs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
And Ihedioha is still chasing Rochas up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
LoydJ:

Tell us what GSM has done?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Commentor: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Bros, abeg wetin seyi don do for Oyo state (hummmm)

Na hype.

Audio.

Voice.

Fffim.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Mixedfruit: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
greatmarshall:
I learnt imo state governor is still waiting for Dry season to commence work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
Most of the work won't last. We need concrete and iron materials.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by henryadex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Go to work and stop showing us tractors as if we are babies playing with toys
Haven't seen any great move from this government

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Make we hear word jare , na his personal money him use?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by fergie001: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Orile to Badagry nko That road had been under construction for more than 10yrs.
That one might take 36 years grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Bbbwings: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Until things are done without a strongman being involved Lagos will continue be this way.

There has to be provisions like a revolving credit to works ministry that will ensure that necessary repairs to roads don't have to wait till the next election cycle

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by tot(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
ceejay80s:
Make we hear word jare , na his personal money him use?

Haha. Nigerians don suffer!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
greatmarshall:

What is happening in Imo state is that Ihedioha is not going to borrow #250B just two hundred days in office to buy 800 buses, when the initial 800 his predecessor bought is yet to be fully delivered , borrowing away the future of unborn generations and not properly utilising it.

Let me lecture you children of indomie generation, Imo state has always kept watch of their governors, starting from the days of the best governor of the state SAM ONUNAKA MBAKWE (PHD), Who is also know as the crying governor, as he is always emotional about the development of his state, and he knows his people will hold him accountable at the end of his tenure.

We dealt with Ohakim (even though in PDP) to install Rochas Okoroawusa ( who was in a smaller party, APGA then) because when we analyzed Ohakim's performance, it was below par, and we vote in people not party.

We elected Rochas and he came and wanted to enthrone his political dynasty, we proved to him that such foolishness , wicked and selfish act can only work in Lagos state and can never work in Imo state, today he can testify better, his brain is reasoning well in the senate.

I am wondering when you will have the balls to give the emperor general of Lagos the treatment Imo people gave Okorocha and Ohakim for looting our common patrimony, no, you can't do that, rather you will be bowing for him for crumbs.

That's the difference between freeborn and slave.

For your information, we are monitoring Ihedioha closely, at the end of his tenure we will announce his result, just as we did for Ohakim and Rochas, but can you ever do that to your governors? ( Both past and present).

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by nerorex01: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na now day break

Less-innovative men in government
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
fergie001:

That one might take 36 years grin grin

36year + ur age now which is 44year= 80yrs.....u go do die by then lol grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by igwedubai2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
The one they just fixed at Abraham Adesanya round about ajah axis last two week with mix cements have scattered again with heavy hold up with Following Jide Sanwoolu meeting with contractors and mobilization, work has begun on roads across Lagos. They have started fixing roads from Awoyaya to Ikotun to Ishaga to Surulere, work begun yest
See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/22/photos-governor-sanwo-olu-has-started-fixing-roads-in-lagos-state/
[/quote]
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
LoydJ:

We are talking about real governors, you are talking about Solo Makinde, is that the name of a person, animal place or thing?

Mention 5 tangible things Seyi has done since he got to power.

Someone that is using Yahoo boy's brain for you in Oyo State. You will end up stoning him.

He is just the carbon copy of Ladoja who couldn't achieve anything as the governor when he was in power.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by Justice434(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Its a lie o.We have not seen them in Ikotun
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) by frontlinePM(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
You want everything done overnight? Go get patient

Pabloosas:
Ahoyaya, Bogije, Frajend remained the same as at this morning. The fixed portions are Sangotedo and Abijo (a little fraction of the bad portions). We hope the repairs last. Kudos to LASG

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Throwback Pix Of Nigeria Airways, Lagos To New York For Less Than N18K / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.