Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them (32037 Views)

Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Elyas: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2011
1. Somali
2. Ethiopian/Eritrean-they are the same you know
3. N. Sudan
4. Tutsis of Rwanda/Burundi(they are believed to have migrated from Somalia)
5. Fulanis of West Africa
6. Some portion of the Mauritanians
7. Senegalese
8. Some portion of South Africans
9. The tribe that President Yuweri Musevini hails from(originated from Somalia)
10. Some tribes of Kenya

I have excluded N. Africans because they tend to not consider themselves Africans and would rather be lumped with Middle Easterners,
Also guys please maintain the ranking, from 1 to 10 , It is your opinion at the end of the day, Let the games begin,
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2011
I don't think any particular country can have the most beautiful women. It varies.

Besides, everyones perception pf beauty will be different, there's no accounting for taste.

1 Like

Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Elyas: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
Your lying to yourself my friend, Yes there are countries that dominate in the beauty department,
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2011
Elyas:

Your lying to yourself my friend, Yes there are countries that dominate in the beauty department,

And you're confusing yourself. Do all humans have the same perception of beauty?
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by 25omega(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
poster

so what exactly is the benefit of this information? you decided to creat a list now what?
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Elyas: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
You make another list, You agree or disagree with me,
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by dellnet: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ethiopia
Mali
Chad
Ethiopia
Ethiopia
Ethiopia
Ethiopia
Ethiopia
Ethiopia
Ethiopia

As far as black africa is concerned. wrong forum though.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Elyas: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
How on earth Midgit Ethiopians can be number one and you leave out Somalia on your rankings. It just shows how insecure and hostile you are at Somalis.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
Elyas:

1. Somali
2. Ethiopian/Eritrean-they are the same you know
3. N. Sudan
4. Tutsis of Rwanda/Burundi(they are believed to have migrated from Somalia)
5. Fulanis of West Africa
6. Some portion of the Mauritanians
7. Senegalese
8. Some portion of South Africans
9. The tribe that President Yuweri Musevini hails from(originated from Somalia)
10. Some tribes of Kenya

I have excluded N. Africans because they tend to not consider themselves Africans and would rather be lumped with Middle Easterners,
Also guys please maintain the ranking, from 1 to 10 , It is your opinion at the end of the day, Let the games begin,

Elyas:

Elyas:

How on earth Midgit Ethiopians can be number one and[b] you leave out Somalia on your rankings[/b]. It just shows how insecure and hostile you are at Somalis.

Oya, go and hit your head on the wall, or better still, use your "beauty" to go and collect money from world bank. Make we hear word.

Seems to me that you are either a 12 year old, or your brain is highly underdeveloped, with the way you reason.

I ordinarily would have just read through this thread and chuckled, but i would not just chuckle this time around. You not only insult people, but also a whole nation, because you think yours is better. Whatever happened to diverse opinions? Was'nt that what you wanted when you opened a thread like this, or you expect everyone to be singing Somalis, Somalis, Somalis. Please grow up.

With all the "beauty" you claim your women have, of what benefit has it been to Somalia?

Was it not you here? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638752.0.html 

Exactly what point are you trying to prove?  angry

Abeg, do not let me descend on you, because if i do, you would run back to the hole you just came out from. [size=14pt]You had better respect yourself[/size].
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by NDelta(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2011
Hey no point fighting each other and YES its true women from Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritria are very very pretty
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by anfanio: 2:23am On Apr 09, 2011
1. Nigeria
2. Nigeria
3. Nigeria
4. Nigeria
5. Nigeria
6. Nigeria
7. Naija
8. 9ja
9. 9geria
10. Nairaland
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 2:35am On Apr 09, 2011
N.Delta:

Hey no point fighting each other and YES its true women from Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritria are very very pretty

I hope you are not referring to me, because there is a difference between fighting,and stating clear facts.

And the above is your own opinion, which everyone is entitled to have.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by eghost247(m): 4:53am On Apr 09, 2011
@Op beauty is in the eye of the beholder African women are beutiful
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by kandiikane(m): 4:59am On Apr 09, 2011
Sierra leone
Gambia
Nigeria
Somalia
Mali
Niger
Eritrea
Ghana
Cameroon
Guinea

grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2011
nanidee:

Oya, go and hit your head on the wall, or better still, use your "beauty" to go and collect money from world bank. Make we hear word.

Seems to me that you are either a 12 year old, or your brain is highly underdeveloped, with the way you reason.

I ordinarily would have just read through this thread and chuckled, but i would not just chuckle this time around. You not only insult people, but also a whole nation, because you think yours is better. Whatever happened to diverse opinions? Was'nt that what you wanted when you opened a thread like this, or you expect everyone to be singing Somalis, Somalis, Somalis. Please grow up.

With all the "beauty" you claim your women have, of what benefit has it been to Somalia?

Was it not you here? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638752.0.html 

Exactly what point are you trying to prove?  angry

Abeg, do not let me descend on you, because if i do, you would run back to the hole you just came out from. [size=14pt]You had better respect yourself[/size].

lol, excellent response grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by Elyas: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2011
@Naninde, Aaakh tuff(spitting on your face you flipping baboon), Ok fine Somalia had no contribution to the world, but can you honestly tell what Nigeria has contributed in her 50 years of existance?, All I know is Nigerians are known to be scam artist, cons and corrupt to the bone, Secondly, this thread is about peoples opinion and of course we talking about countries with the most beautiful womens, Therefore, you did not have to resort to jealousy and self hate, It is obvious that this is a topic that is beyond you because you do not belong in this topic, You belong to a topic that your country men will soon open called "countries with the most gorrilla/baboons looking females in Africa, So go there and throw up over there you embicile piece of a Baboon,
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2011
Elyas:

@Naninde, Aaakh tuff(spitting on your face you flipping baboon), Ok fine Somalia had no contribution to the world, but can you honestly tell what Nigeria has contributed in her 50 years of existance?, All I know is Nigerians are known to be scam artist, cons and corrupt to the bone, Secondly, this thread is about peoples opinion and of course we talking about countries with the most beautiful womens, Therefore, you did not have to resort to jealousy and self hate, It is obvious that this is a topic that is beyond you because you do not belong in this topic, You belong to a topic that your country men will soon open called "countries with the most gorrilla/baboons looking females in Africa, So go there and throw up over there you embicile piece of a Baboon,

Are u from Somalia ? Sorry about that.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
Elyas:

@Naninde, Aaakh tuff(spitting on your face you flipping baboon), Ok fine Somalia had no contribution to the world, but can you honestly tell what Nigeria has contributed in her 50 years of existance?, All I know is Nigerians are known to be scam artist, cons and corrupt to the bone, Secondly, this thread is about peoples opinion and of course we talking about countries with the most beautiful womens, Therefore, you did not have to resort to jealousy and self hate, It is obvious that this is a topic that is beyond you because you do not belong in this topic, You belong to a topic that your country men will soon open called "countries with the most gorrilla/baboons looking females in Africa, So go there and throw up over there you embicile piece of  a Baboon,

ahahahaha, first and foremost of all, it would be worthwhile if you went back to elementary school to brush up on your grammar.

(spitting on your face you flipping baboon)

If I am a baboon, then you are the tiny dirty worm that would soon be eating up by me, so get ready. But then again, your are of the lethal specie. Try brushing up.

can you honestly tell what Nigeria has contributed in her 50 years of[b] existance?[/b]

mumu raised to the highest power. The single fact that you are here on nairaland, does'nt that spell out the obvious to you? You reek of the strongest form of carcinogenic envy. Too bad for you, you can never be a Nigerian, not in this world nor the next. tongue

Therefore, you did not have to resort to[b] jealousy[/b] and[b] self hate[/b]

Do you even know the meaning of those two words? I doubt it, because if you did, you would know that empty barels make the most noise. Just like you. You are so full of resentment, and you are just looking for a way to let it all out. Luckily for you, this is a faceless forum, so you think you can just walk in here and spit gibberish. Its things like you that don't even have the nerves to talk to a fellow man face to face, you D - I - C - K head.

It is obvious that this is a topic that is beyond you because you do not belong in this topic

Ludicrous not-so-smart person. I do not have to go around to other countries' forums and opening threads on beauty to establish the fact that I am hot. Hell no, I would leave the job to redundant nitwits like you.

You belong to a topic that your country men will soon open called "countries with the most gorrilla/baboons looking females in Africa

Dumbo, if gorillas win international beauty pageants, and are recognized all over the world, then you had better start finding ways to turn you so-called beauties to gorillas, so that they can be at least be recognized.

So go there and throw up over there you embicile piece of  a Baboon

You cant even spell a definition of you, slowpoke.

Go where? I think its you who needs to get off the surface of this earth. You are taking up space. At least, the world would have had one less Idio-t to deal with.
You have just showed the whole world, what a low leveled illiterate punk you are.

1 Like

Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by NDelta(m): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
nanidee:

I hope you are not referring to me, because there is a difference between fighting,and stating clear facts.

And the above is your own opinion, which everyone is entitled to have.

HEY NANI DONT WORRY YOU ARE ALSO PRETTY SO DONT BE HARSH. ITS JUST A THREAD
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^ harsh? I am usually not. But i take an exception to this.

And why would i worry? I stand proud and confident of myself and my looks. Wherever, and whenever. I dont make noise. Dem dey take beauty collect money, abi dem dey take am build house, which one?  tongue

Inked_Nerd:

lol, excellent response grin

wink wink

justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
justwise:

lol, my sister laughed out loud when I read your comment out loud grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, my sister laughed out lnoud when I read your comment out loud grin

grin grin grin. . . only trying to be 'nice' cos its very tough to be a somalian.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin. . . only trying to be 'nice' cos its very tough to be a somalian.

lol, I wouldn't know much about that grin, Make I show my mummy your comment. She go laugh sote sote grin.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I wouldn't know much about that grin, Make I show my mummy your comment. She go laugh sote sote grin.

grin grin grin grin grin. . don't mind that Somalian poster, when 9ja won miss-world where were Somalian women? Probably they were not qualified as it got nothing to do with pirating
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, my sister laughed out loud when I read your comment out loud grin

justwise:

@ Justwise, abeg no take laughter kill person for here o  cheesy grin cheesy

@ inked, when your sister sees this, she would literally roll on the floor with laughter.  cheesy cheesy

justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin. . don't mind that Somalian poster, when 9ja won miss-world where were Somalian women? Probably they were not qualified as it got nothing to do with pirating

Lol,   We have not even mentioned Nigeria's very own Oluchi, the face of Africa.
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
justwise:

loooooooooooool, you know the OP is gonna come back here like a screaming banshee when he sees the comments grin

nanidee:

@ inked, when your sister sees this, she would literally roll on the floor with laughter.  cheesy cheesy [/color]

lol yes o!! grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

loooooooooooool, you know the OP is gonna come back here like a screaming banshee when he sees the comments grin
lol yes o!! grin

I haven't done nothing. . grin grin grin
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by InkedNerd(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^ Hehehe grin

Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ Hehehe grin

Hahahahaha. . where did u get that from? Have u being hanging around with Somalians?
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by ijawgirl: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2011
Ethiopia
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by nanidee(f): 2:28am On Apr 10, 2011
justwise:

Hahahahaha. . where did u get that from? Have u being hanging around with Somalians?

Lmao. Tears from the laughter have filled my eyes. You are one hell of an entertainer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the comic relief jare.
wink wink
Re: Name Top Ten Countries In Africa With The Most Beautiful Women: Please Rank Them by justwise(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2011
nanidee:

Lmao. Tears from the laughter have filled my eyes. You are one hell of an entertainer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the comic relief jare.
wink wink

No worries. . . its free of charge grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

Few Pics From Jamaica / Governor Sanwo-Olu Has Started Fixing Roads In Lagos State (Photos) / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.