Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) (2686 Views)

Boma Akpore Meets With Tega's Husband, AJ Money (Photos, Video) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Charles Okocha Throwing Bundles Of Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Gucciblog: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
A female beggar has sparked reactions after she was spotted seriously asking a mannequin positioned in front of a boutique for money.

The boutique sales person who captured the quiet pitiable moment, was dumbfounded of the act.

https://zenithnaija.com/female-beggar-spotted-asking-a-mannequin-for-money/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Gucciblog: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nawaoo.. This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Mrevildoer(m): 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gucciblog:
Nawaoo.. This one weak me

Choi!
Na wa for u.. U carry FTC join am angry
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by festacman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
I am sad about this. Very sad.
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
I saw the video yesterday and It made me really sad.

Never make mockery of the poor, especially those that are legitimately ignorant and helpless.
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oh no tongue

This is sad. Hope the shop owner did her good.

#MakeTheWorldABetterPlace
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
I watched it on facebook. It was not funny honestly. The person who recorded the old lady is stupid. It was more of a ridicule than a joke
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oh blimey!!!
Wetin photographer no go see for nude photoshoot shocked

Lalasticlala leave betking and come fast! grin
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol
She met David Beckham grin

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by jcross19: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gucciblog:
A femaleu beggar has sparked reactions after she was spottedog seriously asking a mannequin positioned in front of a boutique for money.

The boutique sales person who captured the hilarious moment was dumbfounded of the act.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/female-beggar-spotted-asking-a-mannequin-for-money/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
oh God aboki woman no sabi!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nawa o sad
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Cleo18: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
We are all in it together.
Let's walk the path and testify to people how we overcome anger.

Not that provocations won't come, they will surely come but by the time you've trained your mind through meditation and some psychological exercises, you would be immune to flaring up.

When you've trained your mind to accept meditation, your mind has learned to explore itself and be relaxed, no matter the provocation, you would know how to be calm and see no reason to be hurt.

Honestly since I started this group, from the lectures I research, I practice them and sincerely speaking, I have seen improvement in my ways of handling situations. It's funny but the truth.

I don't joke with my meditation, even though I haven't really learned to make my mind be still as I'm still at the stage whereby the mind keeps wandering. I try never to resist my mind from wandering, with time, the mind would stop wandering and relax, at this point it would feel as if a string is pulling you upward and you would begin to feel every part of your body: your toes, your hands, your fingers, your breath, your lung... Oh my God!

Meditation indeed calms the mind and refreshes the soul.

Let's not give up on this, practice makes perfect. Most people you see who are gentle and reserved, calm and slow to anger also have some bitter stories to share, they've also walked through this path before but the journey began with just one step of determination: if others can be calm in the midst of great storms, I also can be calm.

I always tell people seeking for anger management that the first step to managing your anger is to stop justifying your actions borne out of anger and always blame yourself for every angry reaction.

See yourself as the one who did wrong even if you're right. I just do not want any excuse for angry outburst, by so doing, we would try harder to improve on ourselves.

To me, there are lot of things to overlook. When we react angrily at everything, we would appear like a lunatic.

Or do you just mind seeing the person provoking you as a lunatic who you shouldn't waste your energy on? Yes you can, and it will be better.

We started this together and definitely, with time, we shall all look back someday and smile when we remember some nasty things we did out of anger and how we would have calmly resolved it now

Such is life, daily we learn.

If you're easily provoked and unable to control your anger, please join this group and follow the daily tips for free.

Don't justify your anger, learn not to vent it, learn to control it before it damages what you can not repair.

Click on the link below and join the group for anger management.

https://www./399462557396152/
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by jayextra(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Jerkules: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Dahs how Nama do.
Wetin consign me.

Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
I am officially tired.

You no fit see finish for Nigeria.
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by padi94(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Warris dis... Sad but funny
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin grin.
See people wey I dey share country with cheesy cheesy.
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Godsfavour78: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
The mannequin looks like a yahoo boy. So I don't blame her.
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Scatterscatter:
I saw the video yesterday and It made me really sad.

Never make mockery of the poor, especially those that are legitimately ignorant and helpless.

Cool down that woman prolly richer than you oo
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Gucciblog: 2:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by nlPoster: 3:18am On Oct 23, 2019
She was probably just admiring him.
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by johnkey: 4:19am On Oct 23, 2019
I'm very sure she's aware, she's just catching her fun. inside life Sha different people different problems.
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by trueking: 5:30am On Oct 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Female Beggar Spotted Asking A Mannequin For Money (Photos) by Gucciblog: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ola Ray: Thriller's Girl Then And Now (pics) / Bbnaija Tacha's Fans Surprise Her Wit Brand New Costly Benz Car As Birthday Gift / Oap Toke Makinwa Shows Off Glowing Skin As She Stuns In Designer Swimwear (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.