Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Oau Predegree Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Predegree Exams (485 Views)

OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 / News On Oau Predegree And Ume Admission List / Oau Predegree Entrance Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Predegree Exams by davidayo: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2010
helo guys how did the test go hope you were'nt nervous. despite the power failures and having to start afresh with new questions poping up. i wish you all the best of luck. totally new questions if not that i have read in the past i for don waka comot for the hall. soon our results will be outi pray that the almighty god help us scale through. call me for any info and if we could link up (07069518667) night calls are allowed. lets just chat and be friends thats all.
Re: Oau Predegree Exams by liliana080(f): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
oau form yes

(1) (Reply)

An Epassport / Acca Study Text And Subscription And Exam Payments / Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.