Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? (22593 Views)

Learn Web Dev/ Programming From A Well Known Source And Get A Certified Degree. / Learn Programming From Scratch With These Wonderful Apps / Learn Java Programming From The Begining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Yes... It depends on how versatile you are with programming languages
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Ifiegboria(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2019
I'm also interested. Thanks OP
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Get CodeNGo on play store""""
am also on this table too, no system but trying to get myself trained""""
Any recommendations from anyone on this thread is welcomed as well""""
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Neroiam(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Idonweak:
I don't have a laptop, and i don't have money to get one for now. So i want to know if i can learn using my andriod phone. Thanks

Goto appstore. Download sololearn (any program of your choice)
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Obas101(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2019
pls i need help I've been learning self coding using online platforms like codecampcademy. almost rounding
up ... really passionate with this line of work (software engineering) I'm also looking for a job, i don't mind starting at the base level for an ict company to develop myself. please help if you can
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Generalsamm:

Thanks, bro
I intend learning html, css, js, mysql and php tho
Thanks once again sir
Bro. This is want you learn as a beginner, programming language are almost the same except . If you under understand JavaScript and php very well, you are 95percent done with Java programming and python.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Olalekank(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by selfemployed(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Idonweak:
I don't have a laptop, and i don't have money to get one for now. So i want to know if i can learn using my andriod phone. Thanks

Yes. Go to sololearn.com
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by trilacos: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Following
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Igetmyown247: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2019
go to YouTube.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by kutashi: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2019
judgementyard:
ok
You can even do so on 3310 grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by OdenKelechi(m): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2019
koyla:
Yes, there are lot of apps to help you write and debug even offline nowadays so yes but when you get enough money, you upgrade to laptop.
Kindly list those apps pls. It'll be helpful to lots of people
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by nzubeokafor: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Idonweak:

Use YouTube on ur android phone.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by OdenKelechi(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2019
mcqwerty:
I wonder where you guys get these kinds of weird ideas from. undecided
You dunno about it
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by 80kobo(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Yes you can. There's this guy in Port Harcourt that did when Android phones were not as powerful as they are now, Elvis he used to have an account on our site.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by tollyboy5(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Idonweak:

like two years ago I started with YouTube video and PDF files. I downloaded decoder but later used sololearn app. till today I'm still using sololearn app. if you want to become a badass programmer I'll recommend sololearn app. finish the courses and your badge will increase.
mind you people you'll meet on the app are experienced programmers.
I'm on gold level 13 grin I've finish ten courses won and loose lot of language challenge. grin don't waste tym b4 joining sololearn download it now!

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by tollyboy5(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2019
selfemployed:

Yes. Go to sololearn.com
your head is there bro which level u dey 4 sololearn grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Timekeeper: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Idonweak:

We dey same boat bro
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by adeodunsimilolu(f): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Op, I'm sorry for derailing the topic. But I just want to make use of the opportunity of having people who are tech wise.

Please, I need a brief and concise explanation of what data analysis is, how to learn it and the tools needed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Ejiod(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2019
No!... save and get a PC...
Programming is all about practice.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Cousin9999: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Absolutely. Some of the best coders only used a computer for a few minutes when they started learning, and did most of their coding with pen and paper. You'll be a way better coder when you can't rely on tools to catch mistakes or predict things for you, or otherwise prevent you from really learning what to do. You'll also benefit from reading more and actually understanding what you're doing rather than regurgitating things.

Make sure you focus on having fun. Think of it as a puzzle you're solving.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2019
am learning here.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by tollyboy5(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2019
Olalekank:

I was going to reach these questions

Many people just claim they are now "masters" of a language when all they have done is just learn to learn the language up to a point where the book stops; then they pick up a new language
grin I've spent two years on coding and I get ask for project to work on grin after learning C++ I had to learn many other things like Qt and C++/CLR for windows programming.
many people don't know the learning curve is not about understanding the language but implementations, design of softwares actually.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Befii: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Getting a laptop should nw be in ur budget. Who becomes a better programmer without learning it and doing real time practice on a system. U need a laptop to write ur codes and test run dem.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by psucc(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Thanks. I appreciate the op and other contributors.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Wealthier: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Hi guys,

I got an interview invite from optimumcrystalcareers,
Please does anyone know how true they are?
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Why Not, You Can Learn Church Programming From Your Android Phone Like:

Satan Catch Fire
Holy Ghost Fire
Fire On The Mountain Of Fire
Etc
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by mainman7(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
luvyaself95:
Yes, you can learn programming on your phone but it have limitation and that why i go all mean to get a laptop.
with the help of
Aide java / ndk support
Cxxdroid
pydroid
you can reach some goals.
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by mainman7(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2019
for html, css & js all u need is a good browser(chrome or firefox) and a text editor(i use 920text editor)

for php and mysql use palapa webserver.

C # Shell(C# Offline Compiler) , Pydroid3 , QPython3, Cxxdroid - C++ compiler IDE for mobile development, JS Run(JavaScript Editor) not sure about JS Run as Offline.

Also try do some research,there may be better alternative to the above.

Yes kindly download sololearn app

you get a mock compiler and an excellent code pad, plus the support comuinity is great with indians chinese and americans relating with you
You can certainly now do HTML, CSS, JavaScript, python; heck even run a NodeJs server all on the phone.
Get CodeNGo on play store

Download sololearn (any program of your choice)If you under understand JavaScript and php very well, you are 95percent done with Java programming and python. Go to sololearn.com
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by Clinghton: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2019
visit this site, www.shawacademy.com/kwese
Re: Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? by gnykelly(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Idonweak:

Download SoloLearn.... Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Signs Your PC Is About To Crash / Poly Network Hacker Returns $342 Million Of Stolen Assets / Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.