Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating (36921 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Bobrisky Offers N1m To A Fan Who Tattooed His Image On Her Back / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by bleskid: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
I think what obo is doing is right , he should use her as escape goat
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
YINKS89:
what if it turns out to be true... just what if?
Most of them drink a lot and smoke all sort just to get high, after which, they order for Olosho. He could've actually slept with the girl while high and I am sure he has slept with a lot while in such a state of mind.

The girl may either be lying or telling the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Revolva(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
these naija gals are becoming stuupid day by day....see dem lazy baas...tards.......with their parasitic brain which is empty and full of water..

so na davido una wan take live...i go try hunt dem catch dem for davido make dem arrest dem

nonsense oloshos trying to break his marriage
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by legba1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ladies sef no dey shame again.......imagine them coming out with this balderdash
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Issorite.. butchers on the prowl. The dogs have been let out cheesy
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Sonnobax15(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
lipsrsealed Trouble dey crash,na over sabi go wake am...
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by shehuanas: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]who ask u to play wit Dem first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by biggie73(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
Seriously, Chioma made a wrong choice in Davido. I can only wish the participants well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by wechat1: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
but devido na things you specialize them take know you
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by MedicH: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Feminist hoes
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by steveDpro: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Baba Ifeanyi should have ignored them when he is sure of his innocence, Las las na dem go tire.
Now he will be obliged to fork out 1 milla in this Buhari regime because believe it or not, that is enough motivation for niggas to fish out those hoes.

That is assurance for Chioma that he isn't playing her.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by izombie(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:
Davido is not that wise. If I’m the girl this is what I will do:

Tell one of my family to give Davido my handle and let them get the #1million.

Then after Davido start the process of all the threat he claimed to do, I will beg him online and be crying and Nigerians won’t have a choice than to tell Davido to forgive me.

Abi no be Naija we dey where everything goes!

Now I’m 1 million richer.
to davido it's not about the money but anger. If na me, even if the girl's family collects the money i will make i sue the girl to court and i will make sure she spends more than that 1 million on lawyers and i will make sure she remains in custody until the case is finalised. Some girls need to be taught a lesson the hard way sometimes. If davido is innocent then these girls deserve whatever he does to them. Nonsense.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by noblealuu: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
TheEffective:
Small boy

Big boy
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

The laides should turn themselves in and collect the N1M.
They wanted money from Davido and now they finally got the attention and offer for money they want from Davido.
Davido says this is a risky bounty. Him fit sue them for N10 mills.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by Jaymoney5000(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Baba Ifeanyi should have ignored them when he is sure of his innocence, Las las na dem go tire.
Now he will be obliged to fork out 1 milla in this Buhari regime because believe it or not, that is enough motivation for niggas to fish out those hoes.

Dem tell you say buhari regime reach Davido side??
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olayinka8793:

What is one milla to Davido ? I support that moves,those dirty rags deserve to be taught some lessons.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2019
I just pity Chioma sha.

Willfully and knowingly getting married to a community peniis.

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by roxey: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
How stupid does this sound,1million to look for ppl that said they have been calling u to no end,how stupid r u ppl on SM, why doesn't he pick their call and invite them so he can arrest them,why giving 1million to look for ppl that r looking for u,they didn't say they were hiding, I think d joke is on those that can't reason

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by oluking: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2019
The Idiot girls have come out to say its just a joke. undecided
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by toprealman: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Big brother come and see your BBN 2020 wannabe housemates
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by nextstep(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Olayinka8793:

This is the best way to stop this nonsense. Fish them out and let them defend themselves in court. Once hoes see that they can't be talking anyhow, the rest of mind is priceless. Otherwise more and more will show up. 1 milla is less than $3k. Airfare alone for him and Chioma to travel America is nearly $20k.
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by holyfather(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2019
Seriously how comes nobody believes these girls or at least give them the benefit of doubt...
The story would have been different if it was a pastor that's accused.
Cursed generation!
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by abbasajao(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

Then after Davido start the process of all the threat he claimed to do, I will beg him online and be crying and Nigerians won’t have a choice than to tell Davido to forgive me.

Sense no go kill you
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by penjm: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
If 2face reacted same by now he should have been poor. Take it easy man! There is nothing celebrities will not see nor hear when it comes to woman's...
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido is quick on this one. How about others that Davido denied impregnating. He did not offer any reward on that. His guilt has gave him out
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by MiniImportation: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
LegendHero:

my shap nigga you must be from the east to have come up with tthis new way of business. ma bloda man IGBO AMAKA
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by harry2sexy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
There's no preggy anywhere, it's a promo for david's new song, Risky
Re: Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
YINKS89:
what if it turns out to be true... just what if?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / ~Introducing Hollywoods Cutie Pie: Michael Ealy~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.