Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street (54162 Views)

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by fortunechy(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2019
BBN is the medium where prostitutes are breed
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by KayCee92(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2019
Where is the see through na..... grin
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by OgwuEgo1: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
yankee babes
[/s]
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by nonix22(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2019
the matter weak me o
Opportuneke:
What is all these?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Baroba(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2019
Kimberly Oparah don turn Kim Oprah..smh
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2019
Slim girls are just it.. No other shape comes close for me.. undecided
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by OdefaGirl(f): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2019
iamoyindamola:
This one want to trend by force grin

As in ehh... Na waa o

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by paparazi1(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore2:
Beauty queen and former big brother naija housemate, Kim Oprah see-through outfit as she poses on the street.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37GHT6pKCH
Mmmm i dey waka pass
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by kendrick93(m): 9:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Who knows the name of that shoe and where can I get it?
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Omoslim26: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2019
webshopNG:
Nairaland is filled with body shamers, sadists and depressed youths, they see nothing good in anyone.

She was one of the best if not the best housemate.

nd how does her being the best housemate abi classmate affects us we just like too much nonsense for dis country sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by MOVIC6: 10:15am On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore2:
See All Kim Oprah Sexy See-Through Dress Here =>>>>>> https://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-kim-oprah-see-through-outfit-as-she-poses-on-the-street

thinking out loud, is this see through shit supposed to be a fashion, like are people meant to see our undies?
if not then the actors of these movies act for a purpose
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

nd how does her being the best housemate abi classmate affects us we just like too much nonsense for dis country sha
Yes because we don't like minding our businesses
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Omoslim26: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2019
webshopNG:

Yes because we don't like minding our businesses

i watch dat bbnaija nonsense for 3mins and i told myself dat i wil neva watch it again we glorify trash too much in dis country
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Tonnyray: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2019
GistMore2:
Beauty queen and former big brother naija housemate, Kim Oprah see-through outfit as she poses on the street.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B37GHT6pKCH
Dear OP, your life shall only be as relevant as this news is to us.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Cool
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2019
I like fvck this girl but she ignored my DM
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by davidque: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2019
Yes madam Kim, we have noticed you.......now impress us with skills and talent not photoshoot
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Omoslim26:

i watch dat bbnaija nonsense for 3mins and i told myself dat i wil neva watch it again we glorify trash too much in dis country
It's not meant for everyone. And you know there are jobless viewers who wouldn't see as a waste of time.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Gedoni's ex.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by seanjy4konji: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2019
nothing spectacular...

normal street girl fine pass this now.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by nichol5912: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Beauty queen and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Kim Oprah has continued to make an impression since leaving the house after modeling a see-through outfit while posing on the street DG Customer First

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by oghenekome51(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Toothpick legs

'Toothpick leg' bawo grin that got me laughing hard!
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by bluefilm: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Fine?

Yes. Very fine.

Attractive?

Ummm... not too sure about that.
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by kprez(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
who name this olosho Kim abegi swerve enter bush
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by Legendguru: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by stephleena(f): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
OK

Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by opebiboy: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Okpo
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by devidbonds6: 4:25am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by AndrewPiana: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2020
Beauty queen and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Kim Oprah has continued to make an impression since leaving the house after modeling a see-through outfit while posing on the street DG Customer First
Re: BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street by mianovah: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Beauty queen and former big brother naija housemate, Kim Oprah see-through outfit as she poses on the street, https://www.dgcustomerfirst.biz/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.