Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (56658 Views)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys / Pictures Of Fake Malt And Stout Factory Uncovered By Police In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by kotv: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Children are not safe around the people.

They kidnap, traffic, sexual abuse, baby factory.
they are known everywhere....Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Jos, Enugu, Anambra, Maiduguri, Adamawa, Lagos....now Ogun. Na wah!

The name of the people using the underaged girls were Gbenga Olayinka, and his nephew Adekunle Oshineye. Were they any Yoruba children on the list of women they used as prostitutes? No, the women were from SS, SE and North. I said it exactly as it is. Very wicked people. Kidnapped children from other regions, brought them to your region and forced them into prostitution. Very wicked people. That’s why nobody trust you people.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by Legendguru: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by babadigu(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
what a pity!!!
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by whatthefuck01: 7:40am On Oct 25, 2019
Hmm..9ja bloggers oo
this news is trending on different blogs with different versions. and dis are sex workers. no one forced dem into d illicit act. not baby factory shit story.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by Mom007(f): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Funny peeps. I live in shimawa and I know the hotel in question and I can categorically state that those girls are there of their own free will as commercial sex workers. There is no baby factory there. They pay the hotel owner for using his facilities. Parents need to pay better attention to their female children and wards. Don't give birth yo more than you can conveniently cater for. That 'job' they are going to do in Lagos... lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by eternityk: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mom007:
Funny peeps. I live in shimawa and I know the hotel in question and I can categorically state that those girls are there of their own free will as commercial sex workers. There is no baby factory there. They pay the hotel owner for using his facilities. Parents need to pay better attention to their female children and wards. Don't give birth yo more than you can conveniently cater for. That 'job' they are going to do in Lagos... lipsrsealed
But,isn't it strange those girls are largely Igbos?
Re: Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered by skales67(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Those arrested were the owner Gbenga Olayinka, his nephew Adekunle Oshineye, 28,

No comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-year-old Trails Ladies, Begs For Sex Inside Toilet / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.