Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (10123 Views)

Resolved / If You Have Any Issue With Your Volkswagen Product Let's Talk About It Here / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
AutoElectNG is not a trusted professional.

Instead, he relies heavily on internet research to sound knowledgeable. I mean, this guy can screenshot for all of Africa! Manuals, factory documentation, third party documentation, his questions on online forums - you name it, I have emails full of them!

I fell for this and engaged him in June/July 2018 to fix an issue with my CVT (as well as do some other repairs). Stupidly, a large deposit was paid, and parts were purchased as his direction. Yet - he did not fix the issue. Still, he assured me that he would be able to solve the issue. Soon after, he asked for more money - even though it was obvious at this point that he could not fix the issue with the CVT. The last time I saw him was October 2018, where he promised to pay back the deposit (agreed at more than 80k after some deductions). His father was even at this meeting. His father assured me that this money would be paid back in the agreed time. When the agreed time elapsed, he wanted to say he would pay me back - but would not give a deadline!

For more than a year, I have been trying to get my money back. In the meantime, I had to pay someone else to carry out the repairs on the CVT while AutoElectNG gave assurance after assurance that he would be coming into some money, and would be able to pay me back ASAP. Numerous calls, texts, and emails to AutoElectNG have been unanswered since April of this year. I last sent an email on October 4. After getting no response (yet again), I decided enough was enough.

AutoElectNG, I take God beg you - pay me my money back and let's be done with this once and for all. If you can find time to arrange for training and give out internet advice, you can pay back the money you have owed for more than a year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by homeboy205: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Another season film, lemme grab pop corn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Waspy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
More drama in Car Section these days...even Romance and Politics sections would feel inferior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by larrypourl(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by AmandaLuv(f): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Seriously??

Cc: AutoElectNG

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
His father was even at this meeting. His father assured me that this money would be paid back in the agreed time.
cheesy

he carry papa join body

wey dt my cousin sef diportivo my cyberpeace gang gazzuzz dannybrasky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by mejai(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Landing with my parachute......
hope i am not late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Autoelectng oya show face,you have been summoned upon.

Guilty or not guilty ?
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by thebigkendo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Okokobioko!!!

Man down!!

3 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
cheesy

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Smartchoiice:
cheesy

Autoelectng autoelectng autoelectng,why na.

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
9jaBlondie:
AutoElectNG is not a trusted professional.

Instead, he relies heavily on internet research to sound knowledgeable. I mean, this guy can screenshot for all of Africa! Manuals, factory documentation, third party documentation, his questions on online forums - you name it, I have emails full of them!

I fell for this and engaged him in June/July 2018 to fix an issue with my CVT (as well as do some other repairs). Stupidly, a large deposit was paid, and parts were purchased as his direction. Yet - he did not fix the issue. Still, he assured me that he would be able to solve the issue. After all, he was also asking his friend radautoworks for advice also (mind you - all while she was getting ready to give birth). Soon after, he asked for more money - even though it was obvious at this point that he could not fix the issue with the CVT. The last time I saw him was October 2018, where he promised to pay back the deposit (agreed at more than 80k after some deductions). His father was even at this meeting. His father assured me that this money would be paid back in the agreed time. When the agreed time elapsed, he wanted to say he would pay me back - but would not give a deadline!

For more than a year, I have been trying to get my money back. In the meantime, I had to pay someone else to carry out the repairs on the CVT while AutoElectNG gave assurance after assurance that he would be coming into some money, and would be able to pay me back ASAP. Numerous calls, texts, and emails to AutoElectNG have been unanswered since April of this year. I last sent an email on October 4. After getting no response (yet again), I decided enough was enough.

AutoElectNG, I take God beg you - pay me my money back and let's be done with this once and for all. If you can find time to arrange for training and give out internet advice, you can pay back the money you have owed for more than a year.

autoelectng is a friend and a brother, he's been there for me a couple of times I have verified your story, kindly send me your acc number for a refund.

https:///2348033910382

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

autoelectng is a friend and a brother, he's been there for me a couple of times I have verified your story, kindly send me your acc number for a refund.

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Fentanyl: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

anybody could just contact you claiming to be the Op
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fentanyl:

anybody could just contact you claiming to be the Op

GAZZUZZ:

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by diportivo: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
talk no dey here

make I tiff the sun first

next!!

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by chukzyfcbb: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
not just autoelect only.

A well known AC mechanic here adjuged to be NL finest by reviews, I brought the car to him to work on the AC and he collected money yet did a shoddy job.

AC packed up after like 3wks despite the changes done and all the yeye test, I will not mention his name tho (you know yourself).

Good thing I called gazzuz immediately to explain the damages done, since he was my last resort and what he recommended was what was later done..

I wanted to come back to NL to spoil his rep but I let bygone be bygone.

I took him to be a Pro, with his articles here and all sounding all professional. but Las Las I found out all na format to charge premium price , nansense!

Just be wary of the so called experts in here Sha...that's all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by uboma(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
not just autoelect only.

A well known AC mechanic here adjuged to be NL finest by reviews, I brought the car to him to work on the AC and he collected money yet did a shoddy job.

AC packed up after like 3wks despite the changes done and all the yeye test, I will not mention his name tho (you know yourself).

Good thing I called gazzuz immediately to explain the damages done, since he was my last resort and what he recommended was what was later done..

I took him to be a Pro, with his articles here and all sounding all professional. but Las Las I found out all na format to charge premium price , nansense!

Create a separate thread or do it here and mention the person involved. You will be saving other members from falling victims as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by uboma(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

This is too easy. Tell your friend, autoelectng to come out and apologize to the op. He needs to man up to his responsibility after posting the op and not fulfilling his own part of the bargain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 24, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
not just autoelect only.

What did you say mosbus do to you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2019
uboma:

This is too easy. Tell your friend, autoelectng to come out and apologize to the op. He needs to man up to his responsibility after posting the op and not fulfilling his own part of the bargain.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 4:02am On Oct 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

He has my email and phone number. You can contact me through those means.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by thebigkendo(m): 5:10am On Oct 24, 2019
uboma:

True

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by thebigkendo(m): 5:14am On Oct 24, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
not just autoelect only.

Oga Mention who ever & stop generalizing..

Be wary of the so called experts but you still called another so call expert on here to sort our your issue.. Can you see yourself?

4 Likes

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by uboma(m): 5:44am On Oct 24, 2019
9jaBlondie:

I like this.

Please do let us know when you receive your money back.

@Autoelectng, before you finally deactivate this moniker and use your alternate handle, make sure you come out here to apologize to this Sister. Do this, we may still have some respect for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2019
9jaBlondie:

confirm you have received the sum of 80,000

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by EgunMogaji2: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2019
uboma:

Personally I wouldn’t accept the refund unless it came directly from the original vendor as evidence in audit trail.

People don’t always realize the liabilities involved when you accept to work on a customers car.

I’m shocked too that Gazzuzz would open up liability by doing the refund. But una get your style for Naija.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Personally I wouldn’t accept the refund unless it came directly from the original vendor as evidence in audit trail.

People don’t always realize the liabilities involved when you accept to work on a customers car.

I’m shocked too that Gazzuzz would open up liability by doing the refund. But una get your style for Naija.

Wait for it.
Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

confirm you have received the sum of 80,000

Balance is 86k. Check your whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:13am On Oct 24, 2019
9jaBlondie:

Balance is 86k. Check your whatsapp.

confirm you have received the balance 6,000

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by 9jaBlondie(f): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

There are still liabilities when a proxy/representaitive is involved. Unfortunately, I'll have to get proof as I can. Would be great if Gazzuzz would put in writing (via email, whatsapp) what he is paying for and as proxy to/representative of whom.

1 Like

Re: Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved by dannybrasky(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

confirm you have received the balance 6,000

Gazz baba! I greet u wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speed Limiter: FRSC Impounds 20 Vehicles In Onitsha / Nairalanders: How Do You React When Your Car Is Hit? / Petrol Vs. Diesel: What Engine To Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.