Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop (86051 Views)

Fraudster Shops With Temi Otedola’s Credit Card While She Slept. / Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Arrested In The US For Credit Card Fraud / Stella Dimoko-Korkus: "Michael Okon Stole My Friend's Credit Card, Eloped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Yankee101: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2019
dharrey2012:

Tell me, Efcc should just say classified in court right?

I am certain people like you will be the first to say there is no evidence at all. Becoming a Yahoo boy in Nigeria is easier than you think, none of those boys needed any of this info when they have Yahoo boys all over their street they can walk up to at any time.

it is usually better to stay quiet than trying to criticize with a terrible point. How else do they running cases in all courts over the world please?

Remember, this is an account of a journalist who was in court.

There's something called sealed evidence. For the virgin legal mind find below its definition.

Sealed Evidence Law and Legal Definition. The term "sealed evidence" can refer to various types of evidence. It refers to evidence that is undisclosed or sealed by court order. This type of sealed evidence is not available to the public even though it may be included in court records

Stop countering what you're uninformed about
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Cyriloba1: 1:23am On Oct 24, 2019
dharrey2012:

...and these politicians are as dumb as this Yahoo boys right? Plus, so you no the number of pending corruption cases in courts? These politicians can literally bribe, intimidate the entire judiciary.....and even delay judgement for years!

That is the difference. .....

As far as records shows, efcc never started with Yahoo boys, they started with politicians and they have convicted many people, several government official and have recovered billions from them. Can they do more, yes they can ans they will.

But your narrative about Yahoo boy is totally wrong. A YAHOO BOY is as bad a CORRUPT POLITICIAN.

Abeg nor kill me

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by contigiency(m): 1:29am On Oct 24, 2019
creolehunt:
My heart was really gladened the day I read of Naira Marley 's initial arrest. But in the light of the recent arrest of Mompha, i do not give a hoot about Naira anymore; he is a fingerling in the Pacific.

EFCC, now that you have Mompha, please do well to give us Hushpuppy and E-money.

People should learn to earn an honest living.

You are the true son of your father. Don't mind those criminals calling you names for your honest comments. It will only take a criminal to defend a criminal. They hardly understand what it means for one to just lose what he suffered throughout his life to one criminal on a twinkle of an eye.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Tomtop1: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2019
It's obvious EFCC are just looking for a way to hold Naira, there is nothing illegal on all those card info. Efcc should stop disgracing Nigerians. If you leave in Europe or America you will understand this is a cool is stories to get him.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by contigiency(m): 1:39am On Oct 24, 2019
Yankee101:

There's something called sealed evidence. For the virgin legal mind find below its definition.

Sealed Evidence Law and Legal Definition. The term "sealed evidence" can refer to various types of evidence. It refers to evidence that is undisclosed or sealed by court order. This type of sealed evidence is not available to the public even though it may be included in court records

Stop countering what you're uninformed about

Stop talking nyanyampu. Did your sealed evidence say that you should call a spade a nickname? Even your definition said, don't disclose on court order, has court ordered that this one should not be disclosed? And how will they hear the matter brought before them if they turn and give order for facts surrounding it not be disclosed to them? Over sabbi at times de make person to talk like mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Yankee101: 1:42am On Oct 24, 2019
contigiency:

Stop talking nyanyampu. IsYour sealed evidence advice that you call a spade a nickname? Even your definition said, don't disclose on court order, has court ordered that this one should not be disclosed on this trial? And how will they hear the matter brought before them if they turn and give order for fact of the matter not be disclosed to them? Over sabbi at times de make person to talk like mumu.

Take an editing broom to your English and edit it. Even the pidgin no gel
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by contigiency(m): 1:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Yankee101:

Take an editing broom to your English and edit it. Even the pidgin no gel

Onye ihoriho.
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Yankee101: 1:47am On Oct 24, 2019
contigiency:

Onye ihoriho.

The simple minded throw insults when they have nothing tangible to contribute.

My day is just beginning. I got your time
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by fF01(m): 1:51am On Oct 24, 2019
naijadjmixtapes:
Free Naira Marley, his music cures depression cheesy

Marlians Download Best Of Naira Marley Dj Mixtape

The rest fv... grin

Oga this ur mix which year you do am??! Mafo & Opotoyi is not there. Lo tun she
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by engrkaz(m): 2:08am On Oct 24, 2019
See Forbes rated billionaire o
Alvin212:

Wretched soul

Bleep off,, with your shiity

Legit work

You sure will die poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by naijadjmixtapes: 2:13am On Oct 24, 2019
fF01:

Oga this ur mix which year you do am??! Mafo & Opotoyi is not there. Lo tun she

See these ones New Naira Marley Dj Mixtapes
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Chicagoesontop: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2019
No be small thing ooo
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Emy99(m): 2:27am On Oct 24, 2019
naijadjmixtapes:
Free Naira Marley, his music cures depression cheesy

Marlians Download Best Of Naira Marley Dj Mixtape

The rest fv... grin
Go to hell. May your children be like him! Fools inspired by like minded fools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by surgical: 2:31am On Oct 24, 2019
invigilator:
How do we know our so called Economic and Financial Crimes Comission people did not embed those files there just to cover their shame i.e if truly Naira Marley is innocent?

For Gods sake, how many days on earth do you need to go through files stored on a laptop, this wasn't presented as evidence on the first appearance in court neither [I stand to be corrected] was it presented in the just immediate appearance. And by the way, why save a CC number as .txt when you can write it in a book elsewhere, e no just add up abeggie
you are sounding like buhari now,why will ganduje collect bribe directly when he can use a front,he can't understand the technology use in creating the video
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Jabioro: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2019
topcatking:
Dear OP, you just taught everyone of us how to commit fraud. Thank you. angry
I thought as much ,most of this mentioned site i never heard them ..
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by idesylvester(m): 2:58am On Oct 24, 2019
[s][/s]
Mays24:
More

Check my signature to sell and buy your BTC and PayPal
[s][/s]

You wan make we buy BTC online wey you see naira Marley for this post... chai

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by voltron14: 3:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Tomtop1:
It's obvious EFCC are just looking for a way to hold Naira, there is nothing illegal on all those card info. Efcc should stop disgracing Nigerians. If you leave in Europe or America you will understand this is a cool is stories to get him.

Be talking nonsense.

The EFCC has given a detailed description of the activities of a cyber criminal who is often called Naira Marley.

Had this been FBI, you would have been applauding them.

Naira Marley simply needs to explain why despite claiming the laptop isn't his, he has his online signature on various activities found on system.

The boy is even lucky.

Should he go to prison by any chance, he would still have a gathering of airheads to churn out his cacophony to.

His likes would still welcome him with dance.

No so for many others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Menance: 3:14am On Oct 24, 2019
i hope you catch and arrest burna boy, zlatan, wizkid etc soon too
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Princedapace(m): 3:18am On Oct 24, 2019
RenHub:
He already stated that the laptop isn't his grin
His friend Abdul in the UK gave him and those are his friends stuffs. So now efcc needs to find the receipt of purchase for the laptop before the court can be convinced.
If you tell SARS these balderdash they will slap you into tomorrow but since OBO brought SANs it must be proven beyond all reasonable doubts. Lols! Efcc lost this one jor.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If have with u a stolen item, u are also a criminal if u are unable to provide the criminal who gave u the item. It is part of our law. He is gone already just that the jail term wont be much. Maybe six months or one year. Na small something.
If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 24, 2019
omenka:
But why do you presume those two aren't legit hustlers?

No organic growth. These guys are like mushrooms. They just materialize out of no where. We can all trace puff daddy and Dr Dres history.

Even today, I personally do not really know what e money does. His dressing is always on point, but that is where it ends.

If you cannot figure how a person made his money..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by 9jaRealist: 3:57am On Oct 24, 2019
Alvin212:
Wretched soul

Legit work

You sure will die poor

See Yahoo boys... angry
>

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by 9jaRealist: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Tomtop1:

Pretty sure that’s what those 88 Nigerians rounded up by the FBI a few a months ago thought as well... grin grin grin
>

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2019
theenchanter:
Nairamarley hand no clean, abeg... the guy get case for UK... according to my source. grin

E just dey japa upandan.
you source only knows bad fake news.... cos the nigga performed along with wizkid at starboy fest @ O2 arena... but your source can't or won't see that intentionally

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by 9jaRealist: 4:02am On Oct 24, 2019
voltron14:
Be talking nonsense.

The EFCC has given a detailed description of the activities of a cyber criminal who is often called Naira Marley.

Had this been FBI, you would have been applauding them.

Naira Marley simply needs to explain why despite claiming the laptop isn't his, he has his online signature on various activities found on system.

The boy is even lucky.

Should he go to prison by any chance, he would still have a gathering of airheads to churn out his cacophony to.

His likes would still welcome him with dance.

No so for many others.

BLESS YOU!!

Very impressive digital forensic work undertaken by the EFCC.
cool
>

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:04am On Oct 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

BLESS YOU!!

Very impressive digital forensic work undertaken by the EFCC.
cool
>
Non fans
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Chaleeee: 4:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Tor browser is just what it is. A browser. IP Vanish is a VPN used to protect your data from being stolen by malicious websites. No part of the constitution says that you cannot visit certain websites. All these should not hold water in a sane country.

Efcc need to provide evidence that he actually used the credit cards to buy something. With receipt and all. Bit na naija court. Wetin I know?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by Menance: 4:20am On Oct 24, 2019
yaribas and fraud... I am not even sure Jesus can save them
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by tiredoflife(m): 4:24am On Oct 24, 2019
iamswizz:
where are owners of the card? did they petition the efcc? i am not understanding.. they should invite the owners of the card na, if they can say it is attempted fraud, what if the owners gave him the details of the card?

seems its a crime to use a vpn cheesy
Will u pay for their ticket from the UK
Will feed them
Will u keep dem in nice hotel
Oga think
Brain is free
Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by danot1030: 4:46am On Oct 24, 2019
Alvin212:

Wretched soul

Legit work

You sure will die poor

See them, yahoo plus.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Stolen UK, US Banks’ Credit Card Info Found On Laptop by eguarojeona: 4:52am On Oct 24, 2019
Op is either a Wiz on IT or a ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time / Maria Peace Francis Naughty Photos / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.