Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts (612 Views)

We Are Now In Full Control Of Rivers - PDP Boasts / EFCC: Why Yahaya Bello Can’t Evade Arrest, Prosecution — Falana / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by nairavsdollars(f): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday said Governor Yahaya Bello will lose the forthcoming Kogi governorship election by a wide margin if the process is free and fair.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Kola Ologbondiyan, National Publicity Secretary of the PDP said the people of the state are tired of Bello’s misrule and are eager to kick him out.

He also expressed optimism that his party will win both in Kogi and Bayelsa because the two states are traditional PDP strongholds.
” In Kogi state today, the people are fed up with Governor Yahaya Bello and on a one-man, one-vote basis, he cannot have 20 percent of votes come on election day,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/kogi-guber-yahaya-bello-cant-get-20-percent-votes-if-election-is-credible-pdp/

Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by netpro(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
APC will win both States and there is nothing PDP will do other than to show us their Dubai server results and wail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Election has never been credible in nigeria...
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
netpro:
APC will win both States and there is nothing PDP will do other than to show us their Dubai server results and wail.
God will put apc and all his supporters to shame in kogi state in the forthcoming election insha Allah
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
netpro:

APC sycophants...you must not support PDP, atleast anyother not yaya bello who is obviously clueless.
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by 9jahotblog: 4:14am On Oct 24, 2019
netpro:
in your dream. Another pdp rep won in the appeal court yesterday making it 2 reps in kogi west. More victory coming. Kogi west senatorial district is for pdp ,kogi central when igalas came from is for pdp likewise kogi east.
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by 9jahotblog: 4:15am On Oct 24, 2019
nairavsdollars:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday said Governor Yahaya Bello will lose the forthcoming Kogi governorship election by a wide margin if the process is free and fair.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Kola Ologbondiyan, National Publicity Secretary of the PDP said the people of the state are tired of Bello’s misrule and are eager to kick him out.

He also expressed optimism that his party will win both in Kogi and Bayelsa because the two states are traditional PDP strongholds.
” In Kogi state today, the people are fed up with Governor Yahaya Bello and on a one-man, one-vote basis, he cannot have 20 percent of votes come on election day,” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/kogi-guber-yahaya-bello-cant-get-20-percent-votes-if-election-is-credible-pdp/
kogi west, kogi east and central senatorial districts are in pdp bag. Ask kogites for more updates. I
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by fredoooooo: 4:41am On Oct 24, 2019
PDP shouting rigging , who introduce rigging to the System ? grin
Turn to the book of Lamentation 1 : 10 ... una never jam , Karma just start to dey hit you Useless thieves .. grin

Good morning and Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by netpro(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2019
9jahotblog:
in your dream. Another pdp rep won in the appeal court yesterday making it 2 reps in kogi west. More victory coming. Kogi west senatorial district is for pdp ,kogi central when igalas came from is for pdp likewise kogi east.

Apply this same logic of yours in Bayelsa and tell us what you think.
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by 9jahotblog: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2019
netpro:

Apply this same logic of yours in Bayelsa and tell us what you think.
I think bayelsa state is highly different.
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by netpro(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
9jahotblog:
I think bayelsa state is highly different.

The very same metrics you used in Kogi (number of reps and Senators) for opposition, can also be applied in Bayelsa State.

Well I wanted for you to see that your opinion like the rest of us are also subjective.

So stick to your preference while I do mine.
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by 9jahotblog: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2019
netpro:

The very same metrics you used in Kogi (number of reps and Senators) for opposition, can also be applied in Bayelsa State.

Well I wanted for you to see that your opinion like the rest of us are also subjective.

So stick to your preference while I do mine.
ok good.
Re: Yahaya Bello Can’t Get 20 Percent Votes If Election Is Credible, PDP Boasts by helinues: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2019
Kogi people are on their own

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Sack Their Coach / #ogunpolitics: Amosun, 3000 Others Decamp To PDP In Ogun / They Want To Kill Me – Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.