Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) (964 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / The Look On The Face Of President Buhari In Sochi (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Abuja For Sochi, Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by sigidi5: 5:51am On Oct 24, 2019
lalasticlala seun

I think this deserves FP

Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by sigidi5: 5:53am On Oct 24, 2019
lalasticlala I hope we're not referring ourselves as giant of Africa anymore?
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by NGpatriot: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2019
lol. Another lazy Nigerian youth fell for the $1 trillion joke

Is it by force to hate your country.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by FarahAideed: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2019
Buhari for the first time had a productive meeting with the Russians ..A lot of potential from the memo I saw but we just hope when the Dullard comes home that will not be end of story like his Chinese Saga

1 Like

Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by Multiplier7(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Believe this rubbish at your own peril.

The rate of fake news to derail Nigeria is very alarming honestly.

So the OP did not see the the round table meeting between the Nigerian officials including Buhari and the Russian officials including Putin.

But then on a second thought

$1 trillion what? You must be high on Oshogbo weed I swear OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by Day169: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2019
..on a lighter note, it's more like a tale of 2 'Putins', both projecting power beyond their spheres!
One an original and the other, a political clone. wink
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Chai...See smart and intelligent leader wey Rwanda get no be that olodo, failure, certificateless dullard and about to die creature wey be our president grin grin
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by Multiplier7(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Chai...See smart and intelligent leader wey Rwanda get no be that olodo, failure, certificateless dullard and about to die creature wey be our president grin grin
I don't seem to understand you at times o

You be two edge sword?
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by tiwiex(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The figure is suspect. Nigerians annual budget is about $30b. 1 trillion ko, 30 trillion ni.
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Multiplier7:
I don't seem to understand you at times o

You be two edge sword?
I be truth grin
I will not relent on speaking the truth until Nigeria regains her position and our citizens return from exile.
We need a visionary and vibrant leader not a dullard. Nigeria should rise above sentiments to elect a leader not a ruler in 2023.
We have a lot of intelligent citizens who can govern this country and make everybody proud.

1 Like

Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by Multiplier7(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I be truth grin
I know you to be one who deals with Ghanaians very well anywhere their names were mentioned

Please continue with the statues quo.

And again, this your name self undecided undecided

Bros nawah o grin
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2019
tiwiex:

The figure is suspect. Nigerians annual budget is about $30b. 1 trillion ko, 30 trillion ni.
The figure is overestimated no doubt however I hate seeing that lifeless creature representing Nigeria, the Giant of Africa.
Nigeria deserves better than that.
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by Multiplier7(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I be truth grin
I will not relenting on speaking the truth until Nigeria regains her position and our citizens return from exile.
We need a visionary and vibrant leader not a dullard. Nigeria should rise above sentiments to elect a leader not a ruler in 2023.
We have a lot of intelligent citizens who can government this country and make everybody proud.
I totally concur Brotherly!
Hi five
Re: Sochi: A Tale Of Two Presidents (pictures) by overdrive(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Our president is in order.he wants to take care of stomach infrastructure first. grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Crisis Escalates As Edo State APC Suspends Adams Oshiomole / FAKE NEWS!!! CAN President Did Not Pray For Yahaya Bello To Win Election / Ukrainian Passenger Plane Crashes In Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.