Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother (47643 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Jonfort(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
which one is untimely dead again . can someone explain pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by dominique(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wicked kidnappers. They collected ransom and still went to kill the victims. I hope they're caught soon

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
I will not die at the edge of my breakthrough...GOD forbid..not my blood and dat of my wife and kids...and u dat is reading dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Obierika(m): 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
dominique:
Wicked kidnappers. They collected ransom and still went to kill the victims. I hope they're caught soon

This was likely an inside job

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by CassaBooBoo(f): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
It can never be well with the killers!! They will pay for it in the long run!!

This is so disheartening! Mother and Son!! May their souls rest in peace!!

Hmmmm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by voltron14: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Painful loss.
Their killers would surely be disgraced.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Kilamiti: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
You see Rivers people ba? Only few are humans oh. The others are just ticking time bomb waiting to explode on your face. Very wicked set of human. Extremely mean and violent.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by voltron14: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jonfort:
which one is untimely dead again . can someone explain pls

One against expectation or aspiration.

Living till old age is what most aspire to.

Should they pass away then, it would not be untimely.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Jefe1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
God... what is this country turning into cry
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by abikun(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
I will not die at the edge of my breakthrough...GOD forbid..not my blood and dat of my wife and kids...and u dat is reading dis.
Amen. In Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by SolarHub(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
RIP

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. GET OUR 1KVA COMPLETE SOLAR COMBO WITH FREE SECURITY SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT..LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Ykc2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Anybody with family living in any western world pls stay put with your family don't take any risk relocating to Nigeria is not safe,no place like home Na person wey dey alive
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by donMIG(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
The world dou!
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by PataAlhaja(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:

... and your "God" could not save the deceased.

He must be as useless as Pocohantas' smelling and bloody last menstrual pad.

Fucck you and your God!
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by alaira(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
AMEN AND AMEN SIR!!!
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Goldie16(f): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
This kidnapping issue is getting out of hand o.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by crafteck(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:

Keep quiet, go and vote or get visa and leave the country
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by donchukwu25: 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
sLentlover7778:
This one weak me ooo.. I forbid untimely death in my life ooo.. rest in peacesssss you two re sure in a
better place now.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by donbachi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
PataAlhaja:

... and your "God" could not save the deceased.
He must be as useless as Pocohantas' smelling and bloody last menstrual pad.
Fucck you and your God!

thank u and GOD bless u
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by donbachi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
crafteck:

Keep quiet, go and vote or get visa and leave the country
thank u sir.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by PataAlhaja(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
thank u and GOD bless u

Which God?

Mumu! grin
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by donbachi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Which God?
Mumu! grin
thank u sir.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by powerhouse3(m): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
speechless....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Mims2016(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
How did we become so heartless as Nigerians. This is so evil. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Boltob: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Painful exit......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Skmoda360(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
donbachi:
Amen oooo....this is a strong prayer undecided
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Dedetwo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by tillaman(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good lord,this is so sad!
I hope the perpetrators are brought to book and their generation yet unborn share the same fate
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by BetterChurch: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
"The cure for evil is the unobstructed Light and Sound"
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by Ekongekongekong: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Seriously this is really painful may their soul rest in eternal and perfect peace of GOD

AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by NonFarmPayrol: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Painful stuff

Changed my mood

sad
Re: Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother by luluosas(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
Amen
donbachi:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University / See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.