Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State (2757 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State / Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by HigherEd: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2019
Bishop David Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repairs

Leke Beecroft

The recent road repairs currently being undertaken will cost the Living Faith Church a whooping sum of N650 million naira (about $2 million).
The roads which cover the old toll gate bordering Lagos and Ogun States as well as stretches of the Idi-Iroko expressway from Oju Ore to Iyana Iyesi as well as Sango itself began to undergo repairs as executed by the Church recently. Traveling along the road to the border as well as Agbara and other towns had become a harrowing experience for both worshippers at the Church and non-worshippers alike every day of the week. This led the Church to intervene in order to give the people a respite.

This is not the first of such interventions, however it is the biggest single intervention till date and has helped in no small measure per time to relieve road users. Speaking yesterday, Bishop Oyedepo announced that the sum of N650 million was approved and released for the repairs, adding that Canaanland where the Church is situated is the birthplace of giants where many have gotten their spiritual and physical needs met for the past 20 years.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1813907812086415&id=444807728996437

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by hisgrace090: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2019
Cost of this church road repare will open state govt nyash.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Bruno3000(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Just imagine! As members of winners chapel, we don't have a say on how OUR money should be spent. With the rising unemployment and increasing misery, all this man can think of is road construction. SMH
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by iamJ(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2019
Must you announce it?

Abeg do it and let's hear word, people that should be praised for doing things like this are people like dangote not weekly contribution brain wash ministry like una

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by nkwuocha1: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2019
[s]
iamJ:
Must you announce it?

Abeg do it and let's hear word, people that should be praised for doing things like this are people like dangote not weekly contribution brain wash ministry like una

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by ikennamadu1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamJ:
Must you announce it?

But if opm do... U go hail am.. U follow for one of the problem for this country

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by chriskosherbal(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamJ:
Must you announce it?

you people are just somehow chaii, if they refuse to do these things you guyz will insult them ...now they choose to do it you guyz are still bitter ...I think this can only be attributable to pure jealousy and hatred. If you have passed through that axis you will indeed thank ESP during a sunny Afternoon.

Meanwhile, those you voted to see to this are busy looting for themselves and children yet unborn .

Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, you are God sent and God bless u and your ministry.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Maryclaire1(f): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
It is not about approving it but fixing it that road na cry embarassed cry... God bless you immensely sir
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Nickisindigo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
where as government projects start from a billion

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by henryobinna(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
hisgrace090:
Cost of this church road repare will open state govt nyash.
state government has always been a fraud.

Redeem once fixed a road in Ogun state I think for less than a billion naira but the road was billed by state government for billions of naira.

so this won't be news
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by CaveAdullam: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
It is not private jet today but public road. Where are the wailers?

Tithing aside, if you are not a child of hate you will agree with me that this man, Bishop David Oyedepo is a zealous leader.

Keep on riding Bishop.

Thanks.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by seniormallam(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
on weekly basis EFCC arrest atleast over 150 youths, which translate to 1050 monthly, then 12600 yearly.

THIS IS ENOUGH TO SEND RED FLAG TO THE GOVT, WHY IS HUGE NUMBER OF OUR YOUTHS NOW SEE FRAUD AS THE ONLY SURE WAY, WHAT IS MAKING EVERY YOUTH NOW HOPELESS IN THIS COUNTRY?................. INSTEAD THEY ARE BUSY APPLAUDING EFCC FOR DOING A GOOD JOB.
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by mankand(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bruno3000:
Just imagine! As members of winners chapel, we don't have a say on how OUR money should be spent. With the rising unemployment and increasing misery, all this man can think of is road construction. SMH

What are you saying?

Firstly the road repairs and construction is for all members to benefit from in as much as shiloh 2019 is around the corner.

Secondly I think the church have setup many financial facilities to support her members with loans, starting up businesses etc.

You can access this via your satellite fellowship.

Mind you I am not a church member
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Bruno3000(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
mankand:

What are you saying?

Firstly the road repairs and construction is for all members to benefit from in as much as shiloh 2019 is around the corner.

Secondly I think the church have setup many financial facilities to support her members with loans, starting up businesses etc.

Are u sure of what u sayeth?
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by chriskosherbal(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
mankand:

What are you saying?

Is it only the church members that will pass through the Road... When we see a good thing we should appreciate irrespective of who is doing it..

Politicians at all levels who were elected have all turned a blind eye and given a deaf ear to the cry of the people of that area, here comes a true man of God rendering civic responsibilities and some people are still complaining .

Haba who do us like this ..

Weldone Bishop ..weldone Winners Chapel.
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Bigseven(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
iamJ:
Must you announce it?

Bad mouth. Dont talk about any God's annointed else you'll have GOD to contend with. Lubbish
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by CodeTemplar: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2019
CaveAdullam:
It is not private jet today but public road. Where are the wailers?

Tithing aside, if you are not a child of hate you will agree with me that this man, Bishop David Oyedepo is a zealous leader.

Keep on riding Bishop.

Thanks.

God bless.
Where is jesusjnr on page one of this thread when you need him to come talk? Haters are only concerned about bringing down the ministry.
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Where is jesusjnr on page one of this thread when you need him to come talk? Haters are only concerned about bringing down the ministry.
Lol!

Lost and blind late comers seek me at the right place, and you shall find:

https://www.nairaland.com/5490072/bishop-oyedepo-approves-n650-million#83416379

Another fool thinks it only on his terms that the mammon worshipping of the modern day pharisee should be spoken against otherwise one would be a child of hate.

An enemy of the poor is enemy of God, and hence my enemy as well.

For someone who would criticize a man after God's heart like Job because he gave so much to the poor but did not tithe, shows how spiritually bankrupt he is.

Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by omoyankee3(m): 1:47am On Oct 25, 2019
nice one
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Aceed: 3:31am On Oct 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Lost and blind late comers seek me at the right place, and you shall find:

https://www.nairaland.com/5490072/bishop-oyedepo-approves-n650-million#83416379

Another fool thinks it only on his terms that the mammon worshipping of the modern day pharisee should be spoken against otherwise one would be a child of hate.

An enemy of the poor is enemy of God, and hence my enemy as well.

For someone who would criticize a man after God's heart like Job because he gave so much to the poor but did not tithe, shows how spiritually bankrupt he is.

please don't add to the Bible...the only person the Bible recorded to that statement was David

. 1 Samuel 13:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the Lord hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the Lord hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the Lord commanded thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Acts 13:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And Papa Oyedepo is right in his statement because the only condition in the Bible for material security was tithing

.Malachi 3:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Job sacrificed, yes, gave to the poor and needy, yes, but he didn't give to the most important/needy of them all - God...therefore his obedience is not complete and what did the Bible say about obedience again?

Aha......IT IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE...

1 Samuel 15:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

King James Version (KJV)
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by surgical: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2019
iamJ:
Must you announce it?

which dangote,thst is rich at the expense of Nigerians is supposed to do more
Anybody with the same privilege he enjoys from the government,will be super rich without breaking a sweat
The worst is his products prices are not friendly
because he enjoys a near monopoly
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by fykes(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Bruno3000:
Speak for urself, u and who are we?
Which of the money is "our" money that u want to have a say in?
I'm sure u are not even a partner.
U think its ur fifty Naira offering and 200 tithe that builds the church?
That's if u are even a winner in d first place
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Bruno3000(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
fykes:

Speak for urself, u and who are we?
Which of the money is "our" money that u want to have a say in?
I'm sure u are not even a partner.
U think its ur fifty Naira offering and 200 tithe that builds the church?
That's if u are even a winner in d first place
shaarap there. Mr winners.
Re: Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State by Brunt654: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
This is commendable

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Govt Set To Return 1,800 Bags Of Infected Rice Received From FG / Poverty Rate By Zone Year 2019 Southwest Remains The Lowest / Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.