Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion (1376 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Building Updates.. / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
I was opportuned to supply the ready mix screeding putty used for this edifice around 5 to 6 years ago and it was left unpainted until last week.
The internal was painted then and a thread was created for it.
The client is an old member of nairaland who I dont think is still active though but he was my very first client on nairaland and he recommended me to our distinguished hajji muftau and that has been the beginning of my journey on nairaland property section.
Here is a link to the thread where I first posted the screeding:
https://www.nairaland.com/1791846/thread-property-owners-types-paint

It is with great pleasure that I share these pictures.

Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2019

Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
continuation...

Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2019

Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2019

Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2019
sealing of the floor.

Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by mufutau55(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow! I surely remember this mansion, a good friend. Imagine the screeding paint holding up to 5-6 years before the actual painting; that is what I called quality.
Nice job with the quality paints.

Hajji M.
Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
mufutau55:
Wow! I surely remember this mansion, a good friend. Imagine the screeding paint holding up to 5-6 years before the actual painting; that is what I called quality.
Nice job with the quality paints.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir!
Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2019
Sealing of the floor.

Re: Painting Picture Updates Of An Osogbo Mansion by gbadexy(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Ikorodu Olomu Area Via Agric Bustop Lagos Road : / Generator (12liters/month For 24/7 Power) / 6 Bedroom Duplex @ Magodo Gra Shangisha Ketu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.