Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) (30429 Views)

Child Defilement: The Need For Effective Sanctions / Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Neddstark: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
This same man has 2 daughters whom he doesn't abuse. What if this was a setup. How can a 2 year old carefully describe sex. Was a child psychologist used to test if the child was coaxed by the mother to lie? What was the doctor's report. Im against paedophilia but what if there was a setup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
Just wish dere is another evidence cos women can do wonders out of hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
But how did he get an erection?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Neddstark: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Do the baby remembered what he did to her when she was 11months old?
Wow

Emilo:
Am I d only one who doesn't believe this?. Sth just doesn't add up.

Kudos to the rational thinkers in the house. The world wants to believe terrible things about a man without considering facts. I dont think the man did it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by fortune1968: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin

Good one from the judge, I hope this kind of punishment comes upon anyone that rapes a child.
Read the case very well .I'm not sure that it was not a miscarriage of Justice
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by criuze(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why not cut his wee wee and let him go in peace

Opinion shaa
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Eaglefine(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good news
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wow, that's life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by davidkingsley59(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
This is exciting for most Nigerians that are tired of reading news of child abuse and sexual molestation every day. This judgement will definitely serve as a deterrent to many potential and experienced pedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Olusola101990: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Azblink1:
What can I say unto this? All I have to say is thank you Justice Sybil Nwaka.

Thank you Justice Sybil Nwaka

Thank you Justice Sybil Nwaka

All I have to say is thank you Justice Sybil Nwaka

For you pop design, painting job, feel free to visit my siggy
....hilarious
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
post=83430883:
Justice Sybil Nwaka handed down the sentence after convicting Adenekan of a lone count charge of defiling a two-year and 11-month-old pupil.

The little child had given a detailed description of how Adegboyega defiled her. The 47-year-old supervisor was arraigned before the Court in January 2018.

According to Titilayo Shitta-Bey, the state Director of Public Prosecution, the defendant committed the crime in November 2016.

The police officer told the court: "The child took us upstairs to the defendant's office. She identified his seat out of three seats in the room and she identified the restroom in the office where the said incident happened." .
In a video clip of the interview he had with the child shown to the court, the little girl said the supervisor put his "wee wee" in her "wee wee" two times.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/Ex-supervisor-Of-Chrisland-schools-Jailed-For-60-Years-Over-Child-Defilement.html?m=1

Adenekan from Ogun State....
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by frozen70g(f): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
Big for nothing, just few minutes stupidity has cost you your freedom

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Coloradowater: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
This one weak me o!!!
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Rolex66: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
naijaboy756:
Na wa o

For few minutes pleasure you are going to spend many months in Jail

Many months ba wo..

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Joystark(f): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
11month-old baby? Ha

He ought to be castrated first.
The inmates sef won't be safe with him in there... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
How do they derive joy in this kinda act

may God airpus

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by nnadychuks(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
thats not enough, he should get a bullet to the back of the head, NO questions asked!
Which do you think is worse? 60 years in jail or death penalty... There are some things worse than death u know

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by patomberekpe(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
I'm interested to see this video clips where an 2yrs 11 month baby Is talking well to the extend of explaining all that happens to her!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
nnadychuks:
Which do you think is worse? 60 years in jail or death penalty... There are some things worse than death u know

without a shadow of doubt... death is the best solution for this type of mad men. letting him enjoy to breathe the same air we do, and enjoy LIFE (locked up or not) is wrong IMHO.... and let us not forget, Nigerian taxes will pay for his incarceration for 60 long years. why, if i may ask?! that man will never be rehabilitated, and even if he is, he will be 107 yrs old when he gets out.

2 Likes

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by blank(f): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2019
This is the Chrisland school's administrator that was accused and the school tried to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
Na wa o

what is pleasurable in fuckinggg a toddler! undecided
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by davillian(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
grin grin

Good one from the judge, I hope this kind of punishment comes upon anyone that rapes a child.
The Yemen style of execution is the best..
Ak 47 at close range.
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by jasedge15(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2019
What are you waiting for....CASTRATE HIM!!!!
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by CLEVER123(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Cut off his man hood with immediate effect.. Afona animals
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by faderayo(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2019
Where in God's name did all these animals fall from? [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Noblewealth(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Castrate direct no need for court order...spoilers
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by Hapinex01: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Honestly am sort of words.
The end time has come
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by owunabastard: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2019
I hope this matter is investigated very well, if the man is truly guilty, I will prefer him being castrated before jailing for 60 years. That is the definition of Animal in human skin
realtalk19:

Chrisland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 10:21am On Oct 25, 2019
It used to tire me, whenever I see mature men involved in this kind of thing ; by the way, what will someone enjoy in this kind of pussy?
Parents, train your children very well ooooo, especially as God fearing children.
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
Na wa o

So u are describing 60yrs as many months...
Fear God!
Re: Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2019
Neddstark:

Kudos to the rational thinkers in the house. The world wants to believe terrible things about a man without considering facts. I dont think the man did it.

I
This is uncomfirmed, but I have been following the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) / ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) / Man Who Raped A 7-Year-Old Girl In Edo Jailed For 9 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.