Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water (25541 Views)

Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Visit Ikogosi, Where Warm & Cold Water Meet At A Point / Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by realestniggah: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2019
So many endorsement deal going around
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by DonTattaglia: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2019
This one is for hungry and broke people, cheap endorsement for low class poor celebrities..
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Stillthebest: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2019
kiss

And how would this influence people to buy the bottled water the more?
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by forreelliinc: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2019
grin endorsement season, adebole i no go mind endorsement from your church o
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by naijadrivablog: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Tomvi:
[s][/s]
grin OnyeOri
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by nadesh(f): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Congrats to them..To haters back off, even if its 100K its still n endorsement and will solve one or two problems for them. kiss

1 Like

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by marvin905(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2019
nadesh:
Congrats to them..To haters back off, even if its 100K its still n endorsement and will solve one or two problems for them. kiss

which 100k..
how much the company dey make

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by nadesh(f): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2019
marvin905:

which 100k..
how much the company dey make
Anyhow, they got paid. Be happy for them

2 Likes

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by 9jaBloke: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2019
nadesh:

You will go far in life

1 Like

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by mozona(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2019
abeg i wan ask shey omashola no dey get endorsement deal?
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by omenka(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Froddddd. The only real man in that house. Only dude with whom I wouldnt mind sharing a bottle or two with. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by JADEK01(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2019
I need one of them for my paint
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Tarabye: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by amijid2012(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
kings59:
Tacha and Frodd are just very famous. Who talks about Mercy, Mike?

Where is Diane?
are u for real, for FAMOUS yes to both of them, but for ENDORSEMENT no reasonable company want to sign TACHA or tell me the company that have signed TACHA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Sigh... What next??!.. Lastma and Lawma endorsements??!...

Why are these people trying so hard to compel us to believe they are celebrities??!...

This is why I continue to like and respect Miracle and Bisola. Quietly making the best of their lives without always forcing themselves upon us.
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Tomvi: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Frodd the pant washer... congrat to the real nigga
[/s]
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by ZombieDestroyer: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Where is Seyi Awolowo?!

Is he still cuddled with his girlfriend?!

That no company is yet to sign him!!
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2019
amijid2012:
are u for real, for FAMOUS yes to both of them, but for ENDORSEMENT no reasonable company want to sign TACHA or tell me the company that have signed TACHA?
House of lunettes is not a reasonable company abi? Or abi dem nor dign Tacha
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by ZombieDestroyer: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
[s]Yeah,i can sign 30k endorsement up and down and posting it on my social media particularly when i earn my popularity cheaply[/s]

Who know you?!

Have you finished soaking your garri this morning?!
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by asiwajumi(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2019
dominique:
They should have included Khafi
gossy is ekiti company...khafi shld be leading here atleast
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by dammiecool(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
dominique:
They should have included Khafi
As daughter of d soil
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Zoroaster: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nice one my boy Frodd.. More to come
Some animals on this thread are not happy their fellow nigerians are progressing.. Fools!
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Israelmoney(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
How much gossy water want to pay them
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Na so? Me too need endorsement deal.
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by nestkojex(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
This is what I want for them. Good life
Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Mryacks: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
In Niggeria the only person who smiles in an endorsment is the artist. The idea behind endorsements is to boost sales and increase exposure through the endorsements. But in Nigger country its a trend. You cant point to one brand that witnessed a change because of endorsements

Exactly. I wonder what/how the brand's or businesses gain when they endorse these guys. I for one not drinking that water because the BBM guys rep them..

1 Like

Re: Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water by Jaqenhghar: 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mryacks:

Exactly. I wonder what/how the brand's or businesses gain when they endorse these guys. I for one not drinking that water because the BBM guys rep them..
True. Our mentality is different from oyinbo people. If your stuff is good people and affordable, will buy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta's Mother Is Dead / I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election / Angelique Kidjo Wins Third Grammy Award, Dedicates To African Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.