Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows (35368 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / N30bn Benin Stormwater Project Is A Fraud - Obaseki Vows To Probe It / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Southsoul: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
If obeseki no demolish that hotel,make God no allow win that election

1 Like

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Reality is beginning to dawn on Kabaka, who should have tolled the part of peace and negotiation instead of going on social to gloat and insult the governor with his illiterate thugs who should have advised him better, showing clearly they are not good student of history, forgetting how Oshiomole humbled Bob izua with destruction of his business and properties despite the thug powers Bob Izua wielded at the time, also recently how Obaseki brought down Bob Izua's investment at Mission road demolishing his complex, so Kabaka be wise and beg publicly the same way you insulted the government publicly before its too late.... No hard feelings.. Dodo

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
vibbb:
Wow, what a pity.
na who nor know this fool go pity am,if I tell u what dis guy did to a relative u go cry,he deserves all he got karma is a bitch,am so happy

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Risingblue008(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
Junki axe-man
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by osazsky(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
IgweDavidson:
Reality is beginning to dawn on Kabaka, who should have tolled the part of peace and negotiation instead of going on social to gloat and insult the governor with his illiterate thugs who should have advised him better, showing clearly they are not good student of history, forgetting how Oshiomole humbled Bob izua with destruction of his business and properties despite the thug powers Bob Izua wielded at the time, also recently how Obaseki brought down Bob Izua's investment at Mission road demolishing his complex, so Kabaka be wise and beg publicly the same way you insulted the government publicly before its too late.... No hard feelings.. Dodo
he apologised yesterday but I thrust obaseki
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by brownskilo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Obaseki get mind sha. Tbvh I like the man for his courage

4 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by weslay: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Instead of demolition, why not confiscate d property and auction it and make money for the state. What is the economic justification for demolition? The state has vast untapped lands everywhere for building schools, hospitals, roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
mamajj17:
Na today, no be our Government , 2morrow Story go change! Exactly what happened between Ajimobi Ex Oyo State Governor and Ayefele lipsrsealed
I will send u d demolished house next week,I thrust obaseki he doesn't eat bk his words,thk u Mr gov

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
weslay:
Instead of demolition, why not confiscate d property and auction it and make money for the state. What is the economic justification for demolition? The state has vast untapped lands everywhere for building schools, hospitals, roads.
so that when another governor comes into power the hotel will be returned bk to kabaka who ever pittys dis bastards deserves to go to hell,I see people wey nor dey Benin they form obaseki shld thread with caution nonsense kudos gov

3 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by xjiggy: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why destroy it? Can't it be converted for use. Same governor will sign billions for building of a new edifice yet will order for the destruction of a building which can be converted for use for free
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by WinkWrld: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
K. A. B. A. K.A.
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
ensamy:
Oshiomole don switch off his phone , and the all powerful kabaka dey beg like tomorrow no dey. Obaseki don grab kabaka for scrotum. shocked shocked shocked shocked Kabaka '' the Lion of the tribal of Judah '' grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
d day his house will be demolished I will go to Mr biggs to go and flex I have not done this in d past 6 years,what a relief

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by osazsky(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
xjiggy:
Why destroy it? Can't it be converted for use. Same governor will sign billions for building of a new edifice yet will order for the destruction of a building which can be converted for use for free
d building they block water ways,u go build house inside sch compd then they beg Gov to convert d house to board of internal revenue,Benin has a master plan unlike most states in nig where anything goes

4 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by greggng: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
After listening to kabaka. ..I am convince this is witch hunting exercise ....the type done to yinka ayefele radio in oyo state. They guy said it clearly that they wanna hold him to ransome. ...and he cannot continue dancing to the tune of every governor....since each one that comes in would wanna use his house a something to hold him to ransome......that is not by force to work with obasaki...he finally said the gov't can go ahead and demolish it instead of using it as a way to buy his loyalty....his loyalty is with oshomole not obasaki....I have already seen the end of this obasaki rascality ....he is working for pdp.....he doesn't care about re-election....he now has an attitude of if I can't 've my way let me destroy the bridge. We are watching
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by therajah: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2019
kettykin:
This nice gentleman should not tow the paths of former oyo governor he should reserve his arsenal for the election and oshiomole and leave this little guy alone

This is a joke, right?
Or who is the little guy- the hotel or kahala? Better not be the principality called kabaka u call little guy...

1 Like

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Platony(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Where does Kabaka work?

Work fire!!!

Political Terrorist. Oshiomole boy wey him dey use rig elections & terrorize him anti-followers, he was even taken to Ekiti during the elections by his Boss Oshiomole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by badman007(m): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2019
ranksz:

Ode

But he’s right. Kabaka is a tout

3 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by mp3ree: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2019
greggng:
After listening to kabaka. ..I am convince this is witch hunting exercise ....the type done to yinka ayefele radio in oyo state. They guy said it clearly that they wanna hold him to ransome. ...and he cannot continue dancing to the tune of every governor....since each one that comes in would wanna use his house a something to hold him to ransome......that is not by force to work with obasaki...he finally said the gov't can go ahead and demolish it instead of using it as a way to buy his loyalty....his loyalty is with oshomole not obasaki....I have already seen the end of this obasaki rascality ....he is working for pdp.....he doesn't care about re-election....he now has an attitude of if I can't 've my way let me destroy the bridge. We are watching

oga ade shutup ..talking trash

6 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by atapheeda(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2019
This will surely cause the Governor Second Term in office.

Mark my words..

References:
Edo Governor Godwin Obaseki has said that no amount of blackmail would stop him from demolishing the hotel owned by Mr. Tony Kabaka because it was built on government property.

Obaseki said there was no political undertone in the decision since he had warned in the past that his administration would not tolerate lawlessness.

Obaseki, who spoke on the sidelines at the Annual General Meeting of the Edo/Delta branch of Manufacturing Association of Nigeria, said his administration is not afraid of anybody and would not succumb to blackmail.

According to him: “Businesses cannot thrive when there is anarchy and complete disrespect for the law. For us as a government whatever we need to do to ensure that there is law and order will be done.

“If you have done the wrong thing and taken over properties that is not yours, to build on government property is the wrong thing to do. If you go and build on road, that is not the right thing to do. If government tolerates that then more people will become lawless.

“If any law has been breached in Edo State, I have sworn to the constitution to preserve order. This is a government that is not afraid of anybody and will not be subject to blackmail. Anybody who contravenes the law no matter how highly placed you are in Edo State, you will be dealt with.

“It has no political undertone. If you go to Etete now, I am doing the same thing. I am fencing the sports centre. I have warned in the past that anybody who encroached on government land or school properties will be dealt with. Go to Bénin Technical College, that is evidence. As long as they continue to behave lawlessly, we will enforce the law.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/kabakas-hotel-others-will-go-down-obaseki-vows/
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2019
osazsky:
u know nothing

Lol him talk say na 'little guy'. Make Kabaka come do small crase for him head before him go know who be little who be big. Mtchew. Obaseki go fire am.
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by kayusely70(m): 2:53am On Oct 25, 2019
What goes around comes around
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Mamakimy97: 3:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Mrsheff:
Not that kabaka built the hotel illegally... Just because he supported oshiomole..
Politician and hypocrisy are 5&6
he closed a lane because of d building

2 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by jom28gy(m): 3:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Obaseki my man,go ahead,I support you, your not the type, that some who calls themselves cabals, will used anyhow, just as what happened to ambode,tinubu,rubished a whole sitting governor, just because of being loyal to him, nonsense, which is what the formal governor of Edo is trying to do with obaseki, which is not working.

3 Likes

Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by vineyardfarms: 4:02am On Oct 25, 2019
INSTEAD OF DEMOLITION, LET THE GOVT COST AND BUY OVER THE PROPERTY LESS THE LAND RENTAL. IT WILL BE A WIN WIN SITUATION.
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by eenai(m): 4:02am On Oct 25, 2019
If the building is on a government land then government should simply claim the building. Why demolishing it. That is economic waste.
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Difrent: 4:23am On Oct 25, 2019
chinjo:
Mr Governor please go ahead and do the right thing Edo people are solidly behind you. KABAKA and his oga Oshiomhole can go to hell. Edo is not Lagos. If them do anyhow, them see anyhow. Oba ghato kpere Iseeee

Was Obaseki not a member of Oshiomoles government? Where was he looking when the hotel was being built or is it that he is just knowing the hotel was built on government land? My people have a saying when the fly is eating a wounded man's wound, no-one will see the fly but the moment the wounded person starts eating the fly every one will start shouting
When he is given ambodes treatment now people will start shouting but no-one is cautioning him now ooooo
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Chicastle: 4:30am On Oct 25, 2019
ursullalinda:
Seems serious power tussle is taking place in Edo.... Or is the governor sincerly doing the right thing and not witch hunting?

No
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by Chicastle: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2019
But wait oo, why is it that the little concerned and good politicians always comes from APC party?
1. Former governor fashola

2.. Former governor oshiomhole

3. Now Obaseki..

4. Former governor Abode.
We no dey hear all this things from PDP like that of my state in Delta? Though PDP self nah one family. Take oath that you will be allegiance to your boss, you're are save
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by godquality: 5:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Why is our first option to resolving such issues demolition? There are other punitive measures that can be impose like fining the owners heavy sums.

Demolition is backward thinking in my opinion.
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by mamajj17(f): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2019
osazsky:
I will send u d demolished house next week,I thrust obaseki he doesn't eat bk his words,thk u Mr gov

Really dear, l really don't know much about him! Okay ooo am waiting dear wink
Re: Kabaka’s Hotel, Others Will Be Demolished - Obaseki Vows by johnmattew: 6:05am On Oct 25, 2019
atapheeda:
This will surely cause the Governor Second Term in office.

Mark my words..

u are clearly not from.edo state....obaseki second tenure is done and dusted...Edo people wi) do anything to eliminate oshiomole..kabaka was the untouched cultist and thug oshiomole used in rigging elections and threatening people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Okonjo-Iweala’s Rival, Yoo Myung-Hee To Withdraw From WTO DG Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.