Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police (30733 Views)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by theenchanter: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2019
Why must u infuse turture in learning?

Them swear for this religion?
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Gideoniteprime4: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2019
post=83447561:

When the Police or DSS come over to arrest you
to take them to half of the over hundred Boko Haram camps in Lagos you just mentioned,
You will be rolling on the floor with your brown boxers begging and crying.

You guys will just come online typing trash.
That is why the owner of the forum disassociated himself from all the jargons all of you type here.

You will be surprised how they will fish you out from your hole.
You better be careful what you type online kid!

Every Nairalander is solely responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
will shut up!
all the rubbish that you have been spewing out on this forum has not been penalized
that is why you still have the guts to be talking anyhow
the dss and police that you are talking about have not done anything about the boko-haram camps they know
is it now the one they dont know that will bother them undecided undecided undecided
afa my guy take your time o
i dont like rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by airminem(f): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2019
Jewish and hebrews have for decades had chambers and kept hidden Their torture locations for GOD Knows when.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by PureFace1(m): 11:38am On Oct 25, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

That's a big fat lie, do the same prayer house rape boys and girls? Do they chain anyone... By the way you are either yoruba Muslim or not from the South at all. Kiss the pinching truth.

And you are a fanatic Igbo catholic kiss the truth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by emerged01(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2019
lagoskind:
In my own opinion, these Islamic dungeons being uncovered recently are not just torture centers, they're Boko Haram and terrorist indoctrination centers to fuel islamic extremism and terrorism.

With places like these all over the nation, little wonder why there's so much insecurity in the country.
They are not just discovering the camps,they have gotten a genuine lead. This is a goodnews.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Kapilta(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Ilorin is far gone. Junaid can have them, infact they are arewas. How can they let islam deal with them this much? Don't they learn from the rest of their brethren down here.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2019
PureFace1:

And you are a fanatic Igbo catholic kiss the truth cheesy

I'm a born again igbo traditionalist... Kiss the steady truth.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Dpharisee: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
emmabest2000:
Arabic what ?

All terrorist will go to hell

The OP is avoiding the real name 'Islamic torture centre'

1 Like

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by joransky4re(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2019
at last the Nigeria police have gotten where this boko boys are getting their recruits from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Tomvi: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
post=83447561:

to take them to half of the over hundred Boko Haram camps in Lagos you just mentioned,

This is why the owner of the forum disassociated himself from all the jargons you all type here.

Every Nairalander is solely responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
[/s]
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Tomvi: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
end time people
[/s]
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Emyogalanya: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
How come that murIc guy does not issue any press statements over all these totUre all over the north And west

1 Like

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Edyice: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Arabic torture centre after which they will hate Christian and create another rebel alliance or join bokoharam grin

Where is maric self
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Chicastle: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
ZaraGift:
Afonjas are really not different from the North

Yes. that's where religion joined people together.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
To be honest my elder brother is in one of this centre in kwara state, am from kwara state, but don't let me lie for you embarassed Am very happy and all my family are so happy to took my brother in to that center, it Arabic school where they teach them, Islamic life and how to behave peaceful in society, And how they will handle you in that centre depends on behaviour you show to them,my brother nearly kill my parents because of his hard life behaviour he smokes a lot and he his becoming to be thief which is very bad, my parents don't have rest of mind because of him, let say everyone don't like his behaviour, and my parents have try all their best but it getting worse, and my parents hear about the Islamic centre that have reform many hard boy into good boys, my parents are so happy and met the owner of the centre and he charge them #20000 and they paid him don't let me lie since when my parents took my brother there my parents have rest of mind and there is no worries again, last time when I went home for sallah celebration because I based in Abuja, I payed my brother vists at that centre wow am so impressive my brother have changed his character have changed, because he didn't get access to smoke or walk with bad friend, he get fresh skin I swear to God am very happy to see him change totally, thou he explained to me that the place is not easy to stay, and I told him good thing come hard, and he said I should beg my parents on his behalf that he has changed and ready to be good boy, but I told him to have patience to studie the Arabic so that he can achieve not only good character but word of God that will remind him good character,

I imagine instead of police to destroy those centre, police can work together with those centre to reduce crime in community, because parent that took their children go there and pay money are not a fool, in my own opinion government should modernise the centre and support them with good fersility, if my parents did not took my brother there then maybe by now one of them will have stroke, so let government support the centre to reduce the crime

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Tomvi: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author= post=83447570][/quote]
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by ikwedim(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Woman put us in this messy. That is Sarah. Why will she allow Moses to sleep with her made. Now see the result of having a bastard child. If you know you know
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Tomvi: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
post=83447561:

This is why the owner of the forum disassociated himself from all the jargons you all type here.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Tomvi: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author= post=83447570][/quote]
[s]
solmusdesigns:
end time people
[/s]
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Tomvi: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

OSU nko?
[/s]
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Otunski: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Where's prof Ishaq Akintola the mumuric leader?
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Freedom at last.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
emerged01:

They are not just discovering the camps,they have gotten a genuine lead. This is a goodnews.

Exactly. Result of criminal confession...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Inflammatory: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
I trust Professor Isiaka Muric will have nothing to say. It is an internal issue.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by LZAA: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
post=83447561:

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
To be honest my elder brother is in one of this centre in kwara state, am from kwara state, but don't let me lie for you embarassed Am very happy and all my family are so happy to took my brother in to that center, it Arabic school where they teach them, Islamic life and how to behave peaceful in society, And how they will handle you in that centre depends on behaviour you show to them,my brother nearly kill my parents because of his hard life behaviour he smokes a lot and he his becoming to be thief which is very bad, my parents don't have rest of mind because of him, let say everyone don't like his behaviour, and my parents have try all their best but it getting worse, and my parents hear about the Islamic centre that have reform many hard boy into good boys, my parents are so happy and met the owner of the centre and he charge them #20000 and they paid him don't let me lie since when my parents took my brother there my parents have rest of mind and there is no worries again, last time when I went home for sallah celebration because I based in Abuja, I payed my brother vists at that centre wow am so impressive my brother have changed his character have changed, because he didn't get access to smoke or walk with bad friend, he get fresh skin I swear to God am very happy to see him change totally, thou he explained to me that the place is not easy to stay, and I told him good thing come hard, and he said I should beg my parents on his behalf that he has changed and ready to be good boy, but I told him to have patience to studie the Arabic so that he can achieve not only good character but word of God that will remind him good character,

I imagine instead of police to destroy those centre, police can work together with those centre to reduce crime in community, because parent that took their children go there and pay money are not a fool, in my own opinion government should modernise the centre and support them with good fersility, if my parents did not took my brother there then maybe by now one of them will have stroke, so let government support the centre to reduce the crime

Abeg, don't support bad thing please.Poeple are suffering in that place, and you are happy??

How much does it cost for you to agitate for better funding for mental health care?

You Nigerians won't vote for a government that takes care of mental health in the budget....
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Lee29: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Islam and slavery are like 5 and 6
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
ikwedim:
Woman put us in this messy. That is Sarah. Why will she allow Moses to sleep with her made. Now see the result of having a bastard child. If you know you know

cheesy

What Sarah did was the custom back then . Perfectly legitimate. (Archaeology confrims it). And that is what Jacob did as well....Zilpah and Billah were handed over to him by Leah and Rachel.

What you have to know is that this was a society that was agrarian. Also, a lot of infants died when very young. So, Sarah had to do what she did...only problem was she had been told she would have a child.

Besides, before the advent of Islam, the Arab world was Christian. Where they erred was that they stopped following god and started following dissensions, and disputes over theology. That's a big issue with christianity....when it becomes a matter of 'my doctrine is bigger than yours...issues start.

And besides, if there were better mental health facilites, people won't even need to send their wards there. That you people vote for the corrupt leaders is the reason why we have this mess.

And FYI...Kuwait and the UAE have good mental health facilties. And they are descended from Ishamel and they are muslims, even under Sharia. Just shows what good governance can do...something nigerian muslims and christians refuse to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) / Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint In Kogi. 3 Feared Dead, Many Injured (Pictures) / Customs Seizes N15billion Worth Of Donkey Skin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.