Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,249 members, 7,846,164 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police (30731 Views)

Demolish Torture Centre In Oyo - Makinde Orders / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Abeg, don't support bad thing please.Poeple are suffering in that place, and you are happy??

How much does it cost for you to agitate for better funding for mental health care?

You Nigerians won't vote for a government that takes care of mental health in the budget....

Am not supporting bad and I will never support bad, but the fact is many parents took their children go to those centre not because they want their children to become bad child but to become good, in those centre you have to pay money before they can allow your children to stay, if you ask many of the children in that centre you will find out many of them are bad boys, and as I said earlier how you behave will determine how they will handle u.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by thedio(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
To be honest my elder brother is in one of this centre in kwara state, am from kwara state, but don't let me lie for you embarassed Am very happy and all my family are so happy to took my brother in to that center, it Arabic school where they teach them, Islamic life and how to behave peaceful in society, And how they will handle you in that centre depends on behaviour you show to them,my brother nearly kill my parents because of his hard life behaviour he smokes a lot and he his becoming to be thief which is very bad, my parents don't have rest of mind because of him, let say everyone don't like his behaviour, and my parents have try all their best but it getting worse, and my parents hear about the Islamic centre that have reform many hard boy into good boys, my parents are so happy and met the owner of the centre and he charge them #20000 and they paid him don't let me lie since when my parents took my brother there my parents have rest of mind and there is no worries again, last time when I went home for sallah celebration because I based in Abuja, I payed my brother vists at that centre wow am so impressive my brother have changed his character have changed, because he didn't get access to smoke or walk with bad friend, he get fresh skin I swear to God am very happy to see him change totally, thou he explained to me that the place is not easy to stay, and I told him good thing come hard, and he said I should beg my parents on his behalf that he has changed and ready to be good boy, but I told him to have patience to studie the Arabic so that he can achieve not only good character but word of God that will remind him good character,

I imagine instead of police to destroy those centre, police can work together with those centre to reduce crime in community, because parent that took their children go there and pay money are not a fool, in my own opinion government should modernise the centre and support them with good fersility, if my parents did not took my brother there then maybe by now one of them will have stroke, so let government support the centre to reduce the crime
the way police r presenting this places make pple believ they r worst or terrorist centres. initially I thot its was something else not knowing it is all these Arabic training centre which has been in existence for over 40yrs.
The Alfa who taught me Quran was a product of one centre like that in ib. He told us as a kid that he was a popular thug in Ibadan named 'apere ijangbon' meaning basket of trouble before he was capture and taken to that centre.
Though the environment may not b conducive for them and the treatment may not be good but no good boy or girl will be forced to those places.
Nigeria police is shouting intelligence report as if it is hidden or new.

I'm not saying this is d best way of rehabilitating pple but I don't think Nigeria prison service is doing better

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by gaskiyamagana: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
ZaraGift:
Afonjas are really not different from the North
Afonja - North the political undertakers of.......
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by gaskiyamagana: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
padi94:
Religion brought a bad habit from the north to our west... God help us
Like kidnapping, bank robbery, internet fraud, cocaine, half unclothedness...... abi?
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
thedio:
the way police r presenting this places make pple believ they r worst or terrorist centres. initially I thot its was something else not knowing it is all these Arabic training centre which has been in existence for over 40yrs.
The Alfa who taught me Quran was a product of one centre like that in ib. He told us as a kid that he was a popular thug in Ibadan named 'apere ijangbon' meaning basket of trouble before he was capture and taken to that centre.
Though the environment may not b conducive for them and the treatment may not be good but no good boy or girl will be forced to those places.
Nigeria police is shouting intelligence report as if it is hidden or new.

I'm not saying this is d best way of rehabilitating pple but I don't think Nigeria prison service is doing better

Brother when I visited my brother in that centre, I saw many people who re not from kwara they are from far state or country self some of them have tattoo on their body show they are bad boys, and their parents use to send money every month to feed them, But my parents use to carry food every day from house to the centre because our house is not far from the place, to be honest am very happy to see my brother clam and hansom because he didn't smoke, or live rough life like before. Bro I don't see anything bad in that place, even SARS and police station cell Is not OK Like the place, and parent pay money, who parent will wish to pay money for bad?

What I think is that government should involve in it and support those centre, so to reduce crime

1 Like

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
post=83447561:

When the Police or DSS come over to arrest you
to take them to half of the over hundred Boko Haram camps in Lagos you just mentioned,
You will be rolling on the floor with your brown boxers begging and crying.

You guys will just come online typing trash.
This is why the owner of the forum disassociated himself from all the jargons you all type here.

You will be surprised how they will fish you out from your hole.
You better be careful what you type online kid!

Every Nairalander is solely responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Cherez: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
post=83447561:

When the Police or DSS come over to arrest you
to take them to half of the over hundred Boko Haram camps in Lagos you just mentioned,
You will be rolling on the floor with your brown boxers begging and crying.

You guys will just come online typing trash.
This is why the owner of the forum disassociated himself from all the jargons you all type here.

You will be surprised how they will fish you out from your hole.
You better be careful what you type online kid!

Every Nairalander is solely responsible for what he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

Preacher, have you been able to arrest those who said Abach didnt loot yet they spent his over $3bn loot recovered on ghost poor people?
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Billyanger(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
This ones are clearly zombies and drug addicts angry

themonk:
Why do I find it difficult to believe that full grown men will be mordern tortured slaves and only be freed when the police comes to rescue.

Are they mentally incapacitated or just enjoy pain and wickedness. I'd rather kill myself than be tortured for years.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by thedio(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Brother when I visited my brother in that centre, I saw many people who re not from kwara they are from far state or country self some of them have tattoo on their body show they are bad boys, and their parents use to send money every month to feed them, But my parents use to carry food every day from house to the centre because our house is not far from the place, to be honest am very happy to see my brother clam and hansom because he didn't smoke, or live rough life like before. Bro I don't see anything bad in that place, even SARS and police station cell Is not OK Like the place, and parent pay money, who parent will wish to pay money for bad?

What I think is that government should involve in it and support those centre, so to reduce crime
its not only in Kwara,it is in every state capital in southwest, it is not new.
I heard story of a boy that was brought to Nigeria from UK to one centre in in cos he is taking hard drug.
Govt should build rehab center for adult

1 Like

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
One of the major problems with Nigeria is that the people bear children like rats. They bear children they cannot cater to thereby leaving their responsibly to someone else. Marraige and child bearing are not an achievement. It is when a child is groomed to success that a parent can claim to have achieved something.

Bearing children that would be a menace to the society is a big problem. We really need to change our orientation and belief system. It is really ruining us!
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by LaDolceVita: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
The parents should all be arraigned. (Also, 'Arabic' is hardly the right adjective.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
BandAid:
One of the major problems with Nigeria is that the people bear children like rats. They bear children they cannot cater to thereby leaving their responsibly to someone else. Marraige and child bearing are not an achievement. It is when a child is groomed to success that a parent can claim to have achieved something.

Bearing children that would be a menace to the society is a big problem. We really need to change our orientation and belief system. It is really ruining us!

You have a point, but even then...in my line of work , I once met a woman , one of whose kids was a smoker, and miscreant. The woman by the way had three children overall. and was married to one husband, the father of the kids., and they were 'middle class' (I even know of some similar cases, including a relative of my mum's).

Such a child would have been a candidate for the 'religious center'
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Owaincouncil: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
See what muslims are giving to the society.
All this centers are the recruitment agent for boko haram.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by gredenco1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is really looking like something else .
I don't think i still believe all this stories about torture centers everywhere.
I am beginning to think that it's another plan to loot the national treasury.
The next news will be that the Fg has mapped out 5b naira for rehabilitation of the affected people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by AgentNairaland(f): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Since All Muslims Are SLAVES Of Allah, Everything Written About Islam Must Go With Slavery Procedures

You're So Fortunate If You're A Christian
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Legendguru: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Again
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by hardeytarhyour(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
What an Insult to Humanity, And Insult to Concern Muslim

Prophet Muhammad said " La Dorar wa La Dirooro"

Meaning
"Don't Afflict yourself And don't Afflict Others".

But here They claim Islamic Centre but harming other People Inhumanely. That is Un-islamic, But how many Non Muslim will understand this Because it, That Means there is Plenty Work for us to Day to Eradicate all These Nonsensical inhumane centre They call rehab Center.......
And Their Parent are Also Guilty of Condone Nonsense for taking their Child to such centre, FOR WHAT !! you ask for Child from God not Now giving out your Child for Touturers, WHAT AN INHUMANE PARENT......
May Allaah Make it Possible For Police to discover and Expose the Remaining such Centre..... ...
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Charly68: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
And Islam is a religion of peace .?
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by bigcasava1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is it Arabic turture or bokoharam training camp? I just need to be clear
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by Bimpe29: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gaa Odota ke?

Torture centre is well patronized by unsuspecting parents.
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by smexy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
ZaraGift:
Afonjas are really not different from the North
Kwara is north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by 400billionman: 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Okay, from Islamic centres, they have been renamed torture centres...
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by maiunguwar: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
That mumuric bastard has lost his voice on this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by padi94(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Like kidnapping, bank robbery, internet fraud, cocaine, half unclothedness...... abi?

Thank God you did not put Terrorism, begging, power drunkingness, kwarruption, child marriage etc grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by padi94(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Liftme:
I thought Kwara State is North Central

That is Afonja territory, we wont deny dem cos they hv lost their way
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by ZaraGift: 5:03am On Oct 26, 2019
smexy:
Kwara is north

I know but Kwara is Yoruba land seized by Fulani emirate from Afonja
Re: Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police by ifyalways(f): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2019
These ones look well fed when compared woth their counterparts from Kano/Daura.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Five "Awawa Boys" (Photos) / Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.