Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,295 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) (39126 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2019
OKorowanta:

Seconded by Secondus,adopted by Romanus.
I thought it was Adolphus that adopted it.

2 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2019
Ehn ehn
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by fergie001: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2019
sylve11:
how come i nor know this guy? abi na because i nor dey use Initial Gragra? tongue cool

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2019
She's so cute. kiss

More honey to their honeycomb.
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2019
I don't like it. I don't like some of these Igbo and South-South girls. I envy them too much. They are always too fine. See full boobs, my mouth don dey water sef. See face like Mammy Water. See skin like Angel Gabriella. Wetin nah? I don't know where my tribe girls dey when God was distributing beauty, Igbo, South-South, Fulani, Kanuri, Benue, Shua Arabs don carry all the beauty before my tribe girls wake up from sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
peterangelo:
As for me the Lady is fine normally, as for the boobs it will later fall for a long run. It has already displayed the shape

So analyzing the anatomy of a guys "wife" is the most intelligent thing you could come up with. grin
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2019
cool
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Jeez!... d gal is very fine..i go pursue my babe ooo

Good character ko, good character ni...abeg fyn gal all d way

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by forreelliinc: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2019
where them dey see fine girl friends from? so this kind geh allow this kind person climb am? wonders shall never end
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by SoNature(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2019
malikombi:
I believe this proposal of a thing is Shit.
Anyways, congratulations to them.

Stop being a kill joy.

Girls love it.

It's okay if a guy gives her an element of sweet surprise

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2019
What is this one saying?

sodiqapril:
Mehn.. the babe is cute.........for real , for real.. I don't disturb my girl on any ugly again..if I have money, I will scout of girls of my choice not the ones that'll ask how was ur day and she'll reply my sub has finished ...
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2019
Shez in for the money to this homo
Bich i'm proud of you
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Conceptman: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
She's a beauty, wish both of them the best
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2019
simpleseyi:
I don't like it. I don't like some of these Igbo and South-South girls. I envy them too much. They are always too fine. See full boobs, my mouth don dey water sef. See face like Mammy Water. See skin like Angel Gabriella. Wetin nah? I don't know where my tribe girls dey when God was distributing beauty, Igbo, South-South, Fulani, Kanuri, Benue, Shua Arabs don carry all the beauty before my tribe girls wake up from sleep.
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Naturally pretty ! Natural complexion!
No makeup! No bleaching !
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Chimdi22(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I love them both. Beautiful couples.

couple

2 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2019
Comedians can marry fine wife ehnnnn. Nd it’s not as if Dey are as fine as dier co artiste in other genres o
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PapiGentle(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2019
timibare:
She looks Ethopian....she cute btw

Exactly same thing that came to my mind
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by fortunejum: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2019
The breast make sense.�
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2019
This is a beautiful sight shocked
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Is this guy related to Akporhoro? Even the dentition looks alike.?
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2019
WeAreEngineer:
wow! am so happy for them.

I use this opportunity to pray for all the single ladies on Nairaland dating YEYE Boyfriends, I pray they all turn to Better Boyfriends IJN (Amen). Also, all YEYE Boyfriends on Nairaland, oya receive sense IJN (Amen) What about single guys dating YEYE girlfriends?? Don't let me call you woman wrapper o tongue

Lets fix your laptop problem for you! Check my signature for contact
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2019
AverageAnnie:
is it compulsory that comedians must marry beautiful women

I'm a comedian, u are beautiful dear, will u marry me?
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by daroz(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Pepper soup
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2019
RoyalBlu:
She's so cute. kiss

More honey to their honeycomb.
Is she selling honey?? undecided
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2019
bigpicture001:

Jeez!... d gal is very fine..i go pursue my babe ooo

Good character ko, good character ni...abeg fyn gal all d way
Your eye go clear undecided

Moderate beauty with good character is far better than astonishing beauty with disgusting characters!!

But having great beauty does not mean the lady will have bad characters now shocked

Beauty and character can still go together grin

May we be lucky (Amen) wink

3 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2019
She go fine with Snapchat effect welwel o
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2019
timibare:
She looks Ethopian....she cute btw

I thought South Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba Celebrates His First Daughter's 10th Birthday / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / Jayce Jeremi 1st Birthday: Linda Ikeji Celebrate Her Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.