Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) (36425 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2019
A distraught man who lost his dog in a cold hands of death is currently trending online because of act.

The distraught former dog owner was spotted pasting an obituary sticker for his late dog in Ghana.

After finished pasting and announcing the burial arrangements for his dog, he was later spotted doing the funeral, as seen in the video,

His act caught the attention of people as they reacts to it. Below is some of the reactions:

FLY BOI P�@pirowbanks :
When I taught I've seen it all �

Michael @RealMykel24 :
It is his wish..he had a connection with the dog his feeling should be respected....

RIP Sparky

Blackskinheadnigga..@deepboye :
Many are mad just few are roaming.

#ThE_lAsT_jOkEr @tz_emrexojay :
nothing wey person no go see for this life

Sammy Gyang (Super Producer) @sammygyang :
Awww. I feel his pain. If na Naija, na dog meat be dis o

ISUIKWUATO BOY @STVIX007:
Its now legal and confirmed that ghana value dog live to humans while nigerian value cow to human animal kingdom we live in

Watch The Video Below,

https://mobile.twitter.com/AfricaFactsZone/status/1187413434264150016

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/distraught-former-dog-owner-seen.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 4:17am On Oct 25, 2019
More, Watch The Full Videos HERE

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:33am On Oct 25, 2019
Maybe na him mama turn to dog o

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Calabar man : Wetin apen ??
Me: Him dog die

6 Likes

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Stephendeals: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

udonmeanit

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2019
DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

Rest in Peace Marshal!
You will always be in our hearts!!
Kisses and Hugs.
kiss kiss kiss

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2019
I can relate. I have dogs the 'landlord' said he doesn't want to see anymore. and it's pissing me off. Please who will come and buy? Local dogs by the way.

I can sell all but Amon. he's the most agile and understanding. I don't just understand people anymore sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Africa!
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Freemanbobble: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
grin

Contact me for more information on studying in Cyprus
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2019
all dogs has given their last respect cry cry cry cry
grin grin grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Sunofgod:
Africa!
What happen to Africa?!

Have you heard of the Oyibo that 'willed' 7 million dollars to her dog after she died?!

Be exposed man!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by samwise180(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Inside life
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2019
Chinekepikin:
A distraught man who lost his dog in a cold hands of death is currently trending online because of act.

The distraught former dog owner was spotted pasting an obituary sticker for his late dog in Ghana.

After finished pasting and announcing the burial arrangements for his dog, he was later spotted doing the funeral, as seen in the video,

His act caught the attention of people as they reacts to it. Below is some of the reactions
Funny cheesy

@ bolded

Seun please can you do something about these grammatical errors? The grammar on FP was near perfect when you were still very involved. I know that no one is above mistake but it's becoming too frequent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by jericco1(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2019
shocked he really loved the dog.

1 Like

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Jay5mie: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2019
If u never owned a dog, you'd never know the pain.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Decolonel(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2019
And someone claimed that he has sense
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Funny
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
I feel the pain, if my dog dies, I’ll sadly almost feel the same way..,

1 Like

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
undecided Wait,were Ghanians actually created by GOD??...btw,where is that psychology is always fond of throwing shades at Nigerians??...
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2019
This is very funny grin grin
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Tomvi: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
post=83448727:

What happen to Africa?!

Have you heard of the Oyibo that 'willed' 7 million dollars to her dog after she died?!

Be exposed man!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
I know where this man should b kept.... Useilu
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by samteebiz3: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
cheesy
Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Remain the Burials in the church of churches. Dem licky lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Some dogs are better than some humans

4 Likes

Re: Man Pastes Obituary Of His Late Dog In Ghana (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Maybe na him mama turn to dog o

Or Grandmama.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics From Ongoing Rott Weiler Mating. / Twitter User Begs For $3000 For The Surgery Of Her Dog / Gsd Vs Caucasian Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.