Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (56928 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2018
An incident happened this morning at Oba junction in Anambra State between a dog owner and a python.

According to reports, the huge reptile swallowed a dog before it was gunned down by the owner at of annoyance.

The incident attracted a lot of crowd as villagers gathered at the scene to see the dog owner showing off his kill.

It was claimed that the snake was later butchered and the body of the dog which had already died, removed from its stomach. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/man-guns-down-huge-python-after-swallowing-his-dog-in-anambra-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by victormartyn(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Food Don ready

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2018
If this doesn't make FP ban me on NL for life. ..

Meanwhile alalcitsalaL right now...

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by flejnr2(f): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Jubril swallowed by python

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by fishmillan: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2018
My God ... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by OsuMustGo: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2018
flejnr2:
Jubril swallowed by python
What's Jubril?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by flejnr2(f): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2018
OsuMustGo:

What's Jubril?

You don’t know the dogs name sef

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by GuyWise101(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Lalasticlal@ right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2018
See meat oh.. pepper soup is a goal
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by nzeobi(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2018
anambra people don't kill pythons except maybe cos it killed his snake or he is not from that state.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by dynicks(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Everything was moving on a steady Until LALA overheard the MC declare that the best dancer would take d largest portion of the snake delicacy.. ...

Lala right now......

give me chance!! Make I finish work!!

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by tooth4tooth: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Lala would rather commit suicide than this not to hit the front page grin

Jokes apart, this animal is huge. It is capable of swallowing a full grown man.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by SolutionMee: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy

Where's our humanity? Why killing an harmless animal?
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Lala already dancing one corner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Lala, lets disappoint these ones a little today. No FP
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by majamajic(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2018
nzeobi:
anambra people don't kill pythons except maybe cos it killed his snake or he is not from that state.

yes but not every part of anambra. mostly idemili north and south.
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by thorpido(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Wow,so huge.This one can easily swallow a child.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Kenekingisback: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Lalasticlala day don break oh
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by gaby(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Massiiiiiive...wow

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by obembet(f): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Lalasticlala day don break oh

tooth4tooth:
Lala would rather commit suicide than this not to hit the front page grin

Jokes apart, this animal is huge. It is capable of swallowing a full grown man.

dynicks:
Everything was moving on a steady Until LALA overheard the MC declare that the best dancer would take d largest portion of the snake delicacy.. ...

Lala right now..

PurplePatch:
If this doesn't make FP ban me on NL for life. ..

Meanwhile alalcitsalaL right now...

dainformant:
lalasticlala

If this thread fail to hit FP, I will personally give out my voter's card buhari's supporter cos I can't vote him myself.

PuntHunt:
Lala, lets disappoint these ones a little today. No FP

As if u are new here.

SolutionMee:
cheesy

Where's our humanity? Why killing an harmless animal?

You mean Snake is harmless?

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Newznow: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Whao
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Tos87(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2018
G
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy

Peppersoupe
Lala
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by obynocute(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2018
That's huge
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2018
Na hunting or gun or where he see gun use?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by dynicks(m): 8:26am On Nov 28, 2018
Lala right now....on hearing the news

Omo shaku shaku!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by bknight: 8:26am On Nov 28, 2018
Anambra & pythons tho undecided
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by amstardi: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
majamajic:

yes but not every part of anambra. mostly idemili north and south.
my area too. ihiala don't kill pythons
Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Shookonekilla: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Buahri a wicked person

Very useless government without an iota of integrity

Buhari is the worst thing to happen to nigeria
APC should be banned from politics at the federal level

They are a very good party at the state level but they should never be allowed to rule in Aso Rock again

Any other party is better, SDP, NLP, or whatever

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Bushmeat *2......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Five Reasons You Should Own A Nigerian Local Dog ''ekuke'' Over Foreign Breeds / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.