Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Father-to-be - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Father-to-be (628 Views)

Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / A Touching Speech Made By Bride’s Father To The Groom / Advice From Father To Son...........projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father-to-be by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
A young Jamaican father-to-be awakened the village doctor in the middle of the night saying "Doc!Doc!Come fas nuh! Is muh wife man! She water dun brek man! She bout to born de chile!"

The doctor came over and told the father "Hold de lamp higher! Hold de lamp higher nuh!" The father obliged, and behold, a baby's cry was soon heard. The father cried out: "Praise de Lard! A boy! I's de proud fadduh of A baby boy!"

The doctor again told the father, "Hold de lamp higher! Hold de lamp higher nuh man!". The father again complied, and to be sure, another cry was heard. The father excitedly proclaimed: "Is twins!! I got twins! I's doubly blessed! Glory be to Jah!"

The doctor instructed, "Hold de lamp higher! Hold de lamp higher nuh!" Sure enough, a THIRD cry was heard! The father, somewhat subdued, in a nervous tone, muttered, "Oh. Thank ya Jesus."

The doctor repeated, "Hold de lamp higher!. Hold de lamp higher nuh man!", and a short while yet a FOURTH cry was heard. The father said nothing, being lost in deep thought.

The doctor for a fifth time commanded "Hold de lamp higher man! Hold the lamp higher nuh!" The father then asked; "Doc, yuh tink maybe is de light dat attractin' dem?"
Re: Father-to-be by carmelia(f): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
lolzzz grin grin grin nice 1 mr. prsdent!
Re: Father-to-be by StudioCFR(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
4/10
Re: Father-to-be by Bella87(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2010
lol, nice one
Re: Father-to-be by Odunnu: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
Nice one man.
Why am I thinking its Mr Cork who is the father?
Re: Father-to-be by Migines(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
Lmfbo. He can like 2 put out d lamp
Re: Father-to-be by Coolabbie: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Lol
Re: Father-to-be by Ben13: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
Nice joke. . .but the end wasn't that funny. More, pls. wink
Re: Father-to-be by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2010
; ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Father-to-be by StudioCFR(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
The end was'nt that funny yet u dey demand for more

Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

Life / A Boy Who Had Intentions Of Being A Doctor Got His Waec Result Wit Two Credits / Male Assertiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.