Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica (2384 Views)

Mistress: I Own You (18+) / BDSM EROTIC STORY: The Heaven Between Her Legs / Ana our Housegirl (erotica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica by Myzteriouz: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
One

There was someone very wierd among the people in the room when Seyi got there. She kept tugging at her neck as if she itched there.

“Are you okay?” Seyi asked the lady in black Jean and Silver turtle-neck top. The lady smiled as she nodded then she released her neck. Cera handed a plate to the lady and asked her to take it to the car. The lady collected the plate without looking at Cera and stood up immediately. Cera smiled at Seyi and asked if he was having fun.

Seyi almost jumped off his chair as a hand grabbed his thighs and began to give him the classic under-the-table tease.

“I asked if you’re having fun,” Cera asked again. Seyi nodded quickly as his hand tried to pry away the naughty one on his knee. His wife was watching them keenly but smiling also. He knew if he acted any strangely, she would react. So he released the naughty hand and began to eat. The hand then decided to explore further so it began to inch itself upward.

Seyi eyed Cera, begin her to stop doing what she was doing. He knew he couldn’t drop the fork and knife in his hand without raising suspicions. He could only beg, and he began to whisper to the lady waiting beside her.

“Please stop.” Cera didn’t even flinch.

She kept on with the chat she was having with his wife, but her hand had found Seyi’s zip and it began to pull it down. Seyi wanted to stand up but his body was not willing to. The hand found the tight pants and his erect dick, it began to caress it. It was rubbing and squeezing at the same time. His balls would get smacked a bit while Seyi chewed out his excitement on his chicken. The hand pulled aside his pant and his dick flew out like a popped cherry. The hand gave it a gentle tap before curving around his dick. Then it began to stroke it gently.

“Honey, are you okay?” It was his wife.

“Huh?” Was all Seyi’s mind could bring to his lips.

“You seem red faced, do you feel ill? Is it the food?” His wife asked again and Seyi answered that he was okay just tired. The hand pinched the tip of his dick and Seyi winced. But the hand released him and was back on the table.

“Excuse me a minute please,” Seyi said as he adjusted his trousers under the table, “I need to use the men’s.”

“Okay,” it was Cera that replied.

Seyi didn’t close the door well before unzipping his fly as he began to self-service. His excitement was so intense that he began to moan as soon as his hand touched his balls.

“That’s mine,” Cera said as she pushed Seyi further into the small room and locked the door.

“What are you doing here? This is a men’s room,” Seyi protested.

“I own all men,” Cera said as she grabbed Seyi’s dick. She squeezed so hard that Seyi cried out.

“What is all these? Please confirm yourself,” Seyi said as Cera began to caress his dick.

“So you want me to stop?” Cera asked as she stared at Seyi while her right hand pulled out one of her boobs. Seyi’s mouth flew open and he swallowed hard. Cera began to play with her nipples as she kept staring at the gaping man. She squeezed his balls and repeated the question.

“Ermmm….. ermmm…yes….i mean no…I mean yes….” Seyi was shaking as the boob began to come closer to his face. Just a few inches to his lips, everything stopped. Cera tucked back her boob and released Seyi’s dick. She adjusted herself and turned to leave. Seyi grabbed her and pulled her to face him again.

“No!!!!!!!!”
Cera stared at him with a questioning look on her face.

'Don’t leave.” he said.

“say, please don’t leave, my goddess,” Cera said as her hand went at akimbo.

“Please don’t leave, my goddess.”

“Go on your knees and say it like you mean it,” Cera said without flinching. Seyi’s dick began to throb, he couldn’t comprehend why his body was reacting to all this but he was having fun.

“Do I have to? Please just…”

” I said…” Cera’s hand grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down to his knees. “Get down on your fucking knees, Igbo.”

“Yes, goddess,” Seyi said before he could stop himself. That was when he realised what was happening. Cera was…

“Are you a domina?” Cera laughed as she pulled up her skirt.

“Get to work, slave.”

Holy Bleep!!!! Seyi said as her hand grabbed his head.

2 Likes

Re: Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica by ddimmortal: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Could you continue op

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Little Adventure / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11 / Story, The Hiddens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.