Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11 (2380 Views)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 6 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 3 / [story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] The New Form Teacher(rated: 18+)…part 11 by mrportable2: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

He was the one who begun the earliest movements, thrusting his hip upward in an attempt to plunge his Joystick in and out of me! When I found out how much he was struggling with my obviously superior weight, I began ridding him instead! I began bouncing up and down his Joystick, coating the hefty rod with my cream! He soon began panting, groaning heavily as my Buttocks slapped severally into his crotch! Needless to explain how it felt each time my cheeks came in contact with his cold ball-sack! The beautifully wrinkled bag, which was quite large for his age, were elaborately stretched out between his thighs! When I bent low to engage him in a kiss, I equally swung a hand underneath me, to play and handle the cold pile of wrinkled skin! He definitely loved it, because he increased the intensity of his kiss, sucking my upper lip a lot deeper as his tongue flew in and out of my mouth! The moment one of his hands found my right tit and went ahead to gently squeeze it, I felt my first orgasm build up! As he proceeded to my Tip, pulling, pinching and rolling it within his fingers, my Kittycat began contracting repeatedly as the tremor of my volcanic first climax swept thrown my body! His Joystick was subsequently awash with my Pour and I was soon expectedly famished, causing me to collapse into the young boy’s body. But he wasn’t going to stop soon, for he lifted my bum with his hands as much as he could and resumed pounding me from underneath! While he did, his balls and sack repeatedly kept slapping against my puckered anus as it flew back and forth! It wasn’t long before I began feeling another round of a familiar sensation! I even started responding to his flying hip by joining it mid-way, bringing his Joystick to the pleasing depth of my Kittycat earlier than anticipated! After a series of long quick strokes, Stanley’s Joystick slipped out of my Kittycat with a pop sound! Of course it didn’t fail to pull with it, numerous ropes of my love nectar, smearing them all over my Buttocks as the throbbing phallus heavily swayed from side to side between the crack of my buttocks! I took the initiative, sensing that it looked like that moment was a perfect opportunity to switch positions. So I quickly came off him, getting on all fours while doing best to avoid his eyes. He got the message and hurriedly got to his knees right behind me and then began attempting to return his prick inside me! When I sensed he was having a bit of difficulty doing so, I spread my thighs further apart giving him greater room.

WATCH OUT FOR PART 12 TOMORROW OE READ IT HERE:_ http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-the-new-form-teacherrated-18part-12/

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult / Story, The Hiddens / My Little Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.