Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,122 members, 7,856,484 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison (20481 Views)

The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Kuje Prison / EFCC Produces Fugitive Maina In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Gudguyz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details please see my profile.Thanks
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by jonbat(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
munex007:
good

This is sacarsm bro. I like this humour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
No be today Dem go detain maina...
After few days, Dem go bail am and ask him to pay 15k fine and go..

All nah this nah another film show.....

Watch out for part 3 " maina and efcc"
Showing at eko hotel ... Regular 5k , VIP,. 25k vvip 500k table for 5 2million..
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good for him, his charm has failed him this time.
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Kamanuozuzu: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kanixt:
Is over due. hope gets life imprisonment

It's*

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Staircases(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Them nor go let this man talk, because they know how many of them go go down

That beautiful floating wood or glass staircase

Contact us today
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Chicastle: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
SeunStats:
Pls I Need A Room Self Contain Anywhere In Benin City.... Epp

SARS. Federal secretariat.

watch well bro
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Chicastle: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Where is Nwamaikpe
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by springtech(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
LabDNA:
I'm sure he'll be staying at the well-furnished 'Nicon hilton' part of the prison where big men pay 1.5 million naira to stay, as exposed by investigative journalist Fisayo soyombo.

You are on point.
Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you .
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by id911(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Ijaya123:
Where are those wailing zombies shouting "fake new"?
[/s]

Since the criminal EFCC started their usual media trial about Maina, we have not seen his picture with EFCC Officials of his arrest or his picture in court like other supposedly 'corrupt' ones from PDP like Fayose and the rest. Oh, I forgot! Maina is a 'presidential thief' who was one of those that sponsored Buhari's election so, he's giving 'presidential trial' that doesn't require his recent pictures like others in PDP

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by thedio(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
SeunStats:
Pls I Need A Room Self Contain Anywhere In Benin City.... Epp
i get one here but the toilet and bathroom r outside

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
omenka:
Wonder when Buhari would start treating Northerners this way. Himself and his sharia court judges are always quick to send Southerners to jail.

Shame.
.... Aeeeya ! Who did this to you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Afamed: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sikay19:

You are a troublemaker cool
He's really a trouble maker
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abdul05:
Detain not sentence
Remand is synonymous to detain
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by bizhop01: 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
This man have send many old people to early grave.
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by AroOkigbo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
chigoziri2403:
What of baba bullion?
Yoruba muslims will soon attack you
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by effty(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
LabDNA:
I'm sure he'll be staying at the well-furnished 'Nicon hilton' part of the prison where big men pay 1.5 million naira to stay, as exposed by investigative journalist Fisayo soyombo.

He won't pay anything to stay there bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by batstan(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

Shut up!!

Thank God for the opposition alarm. If not for opposition and the wailing wailers who exposed the illegal reinstatement of Maina, the man would be working with this same government. The critics of the apc government are the ones restraining the government from executing their evil agendas.
You know nothing about GMB.
He brings you closer and even gives you contract, till you lose guard.
Gbam! He strikes.
Ask Dikko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by batstan(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
.... Aeeeya ! Who did this to you undecided undecided undecided

Sarcasm
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by SeunStats(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Let's talk bro
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by SeunStats(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
thedio:
i get one here but the toilet and bathroom r outside
let's talk bro
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by SeunStats(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chicastle:

SARS. Federal secretariat.

watch well bro
,,, thanks bro, let's talk
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by notoriousbabe: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
VIP prison with full access to all his needs including pussssssies
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Ijaya123: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
id911:
[s][/s]

[s]Since the criminal EFCC started their usual media trial about Maina, we have not seen his picture with EFCC Officials of his arrest or his picture in court like other supposedly 'corrupt' ones from PDP like Fayose and the rest. Oh, I forgot! Maina is a 'presidential thief' who was one of those that sponsored Buhari's election so, he's giving 'presidential trial' that doesn't require his recent pictures like others in PDP [/s]

Rants of a wailing zombie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by omenka(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

Shut up!!

Thank God for the opposition alarm. If not for opposition and the wailing wailers who exposed the illegal reinstatement of Maina, the man would be working with this same government. The critics of the apc government are the ones restraining the government from executing their evil agendas.
Errm, why are you crying? Because maina is a Southerners? Hurts me too seeing how he keeps sending only southerners to jail. I weep with you son. cry

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by omenka(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
batstan:

You know nothing about GMB.
He brings you closer and even gives you contract, till you lose guard.
Gbam! He strikes.
Ask Dikko
Forget all the explanations. Simply wail with him over the continuous mistreatment of southern thieves by Buhari and his cabal.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by midolian(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
omenka:
Wonder when Buhari would start treating Northerners this way. Himself and his sharia court judges are always quick to send Southerners to jail.

Shame.
His hatred for the Okoros is out of this world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by batstan(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
omenka:
Forget all the explanations. Simply wail with him over the continuous mistreatment of southern thieves by Buhari and his cabal.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Onitola2: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
LabDNA:

oga forget, a cell is a cell, no matter what d decor.
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Charly68: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nigeria we hail thee,somebody called upon to reform pension scheme but came in to swindle the money that workers have been contributing for their retirement.. Very heartless soul. He should rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by Abdul05: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Remand is synonymous to detain
you just corrected it ..b4 it was sentence
Re: Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison by realbest(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
omenka:

Shame.
From ur name its well known anger,bigotry plus ignorance has filled your medulla oblongata and has taken your cerebral cortex prisoner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: We Will Regulate, Not Shut Down Social Media / Bandits' Leaders Force Zamfara Farmers To Work On Their Farms / RRS Enforces Single Lane Queue At Filling Stations In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.