Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,264 members, 7,857,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" (88062 Views)

Mompha Is Bisexual And He Like It In The A$$. Daffyblanco Revealed / Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Warner Bros Studio In London, Shares Adorable Photo / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by eminencetoba: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by manando1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin angry grin they rule d world grin hate em or love em
nah I disagree
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by jokerr(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

I am not in support of branding anybody without facts or proof
and u think he would be arrested without proof? Pls stop trying to defend a criminal

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Mosesvic(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
This white man knows nothing �

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by YungMillionaire: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
fineguy11:
Typical jibberish of a fraudster/potential fraudster.

No need to cry my friend. All you have to do is refute any of those facts I listed. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by juman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
The main reason america went to iraq was to steal their oil.

3 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Yahoo boys the party is over
As usual, you overdid
Now it’s open season
You know what’s good for you, retire jejely and leave the game of easy money.
They are all out for you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboPep:
Hustle legitly oh.

Make you no turn philosopher after them arrest your guy oh.

grin
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by LZAA: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

Mompha did not run back to Nigeria, he was on his way to Dubai when Efcc arrested him at the airport. If it was a us case FBI would have been involved, but the orders came from Interpol so what are u saying
Us forces contribute a large contingent to interpol
He has been on their radar since

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by executive12: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Garbage shit... Yankee people are doing 419 all over the place but once africans chop them they will start masturbating.. make una Bleep off... it is simple wealth repatriation. ..

Change your ways. Stop doing fraud.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Newboss(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
abbey621:

Don't rush to comment, the Instagram reference is used to display how wealthy he is. The fat remains that most people who worked hard for their money legally, don't go about flaunting it carelessly. The same goes for politicians/religious leaders flaunting private jet or automobiles, dig deep down and you'll see something ain't right!

I always knew mayweather is a hardened criminal.

Baba, if what's on IG is the wealth he wants us to see, then there's no wealth there, just flashy stuffs. That guy is as clueless as they come. His car collection is way under $3m. You can do the maths yourself.

Nigerians will listen to anyone so long as they look white grin

2 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Midas01: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Try and receive small sense.

They didn't say he is a scammer due to his Instagram lavish life. They're saying he's a scammer because they actually have proof he's actually a scammer.
Coldie:
This is totally wrong. Just because they went through his Instagram they give an assumption into the kind of scam they think he is into, without any proof.

Fvck USA, u guys are not gods, u know nothing, just because u are in the USA doesnt mean there's anything special about you or anything u say.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
shogsman:
You can’t have it both ways,you can’t steal people’s hard earned money and then rub it on their faces at the same time.
Best comment ❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by juman(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
The biggest criminal and terrorist group in the world, CIA owned by america.

2 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by mysticwarrior(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hushpupi better go on hiding and stay behind the wall of strong silence, if possible he should go and do plastic surgery to change his facial look because them must catch am one day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by executive12: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Mompha and Huspuppi ill wealths can be forfeited to FG to finance the 2020 budget so that our politicians can defraud us too....90% of Nigerians are into one fraud or the other.... Time shall tell

Exactly, about the 90%.
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
They compromise servers ,even intercept phone call and clone Sims so you really can't pinpoint their exact location,even impersonate wella. @OfficialEfcc @fbi @ NIA @DSS @mossad still have a lot of work to do,because no be my mouth you go hear say the President's laptop sef is compromise same with some of our digital infrastructure.
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by nams77: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
The earlier the better our boys get sense tongue Instagram is a trap to track your activities on web. The whites are wise, they knew Africa especially Nigerians like showbiz reason you see them opening websites for you to display your stupidity. They started from Facebook, later to twitter now Instagram while they're cooking another ones.

Nigerians are learner in the game of street, Russians and Chinese are bomb yet you hardly see them paraded for anything simply because they always pipe low. Once small change enter our system, local man will do shopping and the next is to display everything on ie Gucci boy, Rolex king, Oba wayawaya, Aboki waya, wayaa fundz, IG, FB, WhatsApp status like say na curse tongue
Well i dont support that life style but i was telling a colleague same thing.

Russians,Chinese, serbs and other European countries are deadlier but our blacks are foolish

4 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Midas01: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
He is a fool, not a legend, keep glorifying scam.
Decolonel:
Boss wey sabi the thing. Thats why I always say, if u want to be good, be the best. Then if you want to be bad, be the worst. Thumbs up bro. You are a Legend

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is Ismaila Mompha arrested by EFCC for Internet fraud and money laundering

He was arrested last weekend at Murtala Airport Lagos on his way to Dubai, now in EFCC custody with his Dubai trip luggage. Efcc should please release him to his family. This harassment is too much. Until proven innocent the court of law , I will never believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkeE56_x_tU
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Coldie:

I am not in support of branding anybody without facts or proof

So you think Mompha is innocent and he ran to Nigeria.....Karma will get all the stupid yahoo boys sooner or later

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
healthserve:
So someone sounds intelligent cause he has a whitish name. How intelligent does it sound to look at ones criminal earnings by examining their social media followers hip or akkant.

If there's proof of anything, the court of law should be the place to take evidence to. Not social media with no proof. I'll never support criminality but order must be followed and abided with in life.
I think you have comprehension problems, Read what the man wrote Again slowly this time, And if you still cannot comprehend, then I pity you. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Newboss(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
LZAA:

Us forces contribute a large contingent to interpol
He has been on their radar since

Stop overrating these agencies.
Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
RenHub:

His own intimidation was just too much. Common criminal that ought to be laying low instead he chose to be making mouth
It's just karma working

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by sisisioge: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Haaaa! Dearest Lord in heaven! Why are we so wicked to defraud our fellow men for extras of what we already have? It is well fa...how very embarrassing and sad! His kids, parents, siblings, friends, associates...even we his fellow Nigerians are embarrassed for him. Whew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by BRATISLAVA: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
AMvanquish:
Funny! Most of them know how to show off their wealth and material assets acquired but 99% never reveal their source of income. No factories/ industries/ company or how many people they have employed. Did the wealth just fall from the sky! They re all shady! Period!
you will still see people supporting them, claiming they have sources of income such as bureaus de change. And they will tell you you are poor, and how you didn't ask the source of their poverty before. Well, the chicken has come to roost

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by cctvwizard(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
To be be sincere, 65% of big investment & business in this country, their capital is through one crime or the other, if it's not drug, it's fraud. Most of them use the money to start business and the business start paying them big profit.

All this big container with different material coming to this country, most of them, their owner start the business with either drug or fraud money.

I am talking from experience, I know some of them then. They now run a big companies that import all sort of material you see on the market.

Most of them stick to their businesses that now pay them big profit, only few still go back to their source, may be when their business fall

This is fact, and open secret.

All the material we are buying goods and different material we buy in this country, the importer use either fraud or drug money to import them, most of the time, the business got to pay, even more profit & they will either face the business or the crime that provide the money.

I know this for very long time

Maldini213:

No be only mompha

Hush puppi

Emoney,,,,gone legit since

Pretty Mike

Churchil

Many have gone legit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Faithemike(f): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:
The earlier the better our boys get sense tongue Instagram is a trap to track your activities on web. The whites are wise, they knew Africa especially Nigerians like showbiz reason you see them opening websites for you to display your stupidity. They started from Facebook, later to twitter now Instagram while they're cooking another ones.

Nigerians are learner in the game of street, Russians and Chinese are bomb yet you hardly see them paraded for anything simply because they always pipe low. Once small change enter our system, local man will do shopping and the next is to display everything on ie Gucci boy, Rolex king, Oba wayawaya, Aboki waya, wayaa fundz, IG, FB, WhatsApp status like say na curse tongue
you just spoke my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by MrBONE2(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
madridguy:

I give thanks to Great One of KiVuKi Land that I don't have Instagram account grin

2 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by Maldini213: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=lilfreezy post=83459725]
You are leaving out one big fish, a federal lawmaker in the name of SHINA PELLERS [/quote

There are many of them

Some have gone. Legit

4 Likes

Re: Gar Warner: "Mompha Is A Top Ten BEC Scammer" by executive12: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
wallezee:
And who told you hard work pays? If it really does, politicians won’t always be so desperate to win elections or be re-elected. They would look for something else to do. Dig deep into how the likes of Dangote, Otedola and co got this rich and you will realize we are all thieves. It’s only a handful of people that got so rich through hard work.

Right on point. Nigeria is one huge criminal enterprise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.