Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector (9648 Views)

Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies / Jimoh Ibrahim Establishes Fortune University In Igbotako, Ondo State / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by HonMike: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kwara State Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has approved the appointment of Dr Abdul Jimoh Mohammed as substantive Rector of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, a government’s statement said on Friday.

The statement was signed by the Secretary to the State Government Prof Mamman Saba Jibril.

Mohammed was until his appointment the Deputy Rector (Academics) at the Federal Polytechnic Offa (FPO), Kwara State.

He holds two doctorate degrees, including one in Metallurgical and Material Science at the Witwatersrand University South Africa in 2016. He had bagged his Masters of Engineering (Mechanical) in 1998 from the Obafemi Awolowo University, eight years after he finished his first degree in a Mechanical Engineering (1990) at the University of Ilorin. He also has a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science.

Dr. Mohammed has managerial experiences in the academics spanning 27 years. He was Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering (FPO) between 2000 and 2004; Dean of Faculty of Engineering (FPO) between 2008 and 2012; and Deputy Rector Academics (FPO) between 2011 and date.

He is a corporate member of the Nigeria Society of Engineers; Registered Engineer with the Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN); corporate member of the Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers; and Fellow of the Nigeria Institute of Data Processing Management.

Dr Mohammed has the patent certificate for inventing hydrogen storage tank presented to him by former Minister of Science and Technology Dr Ogbonnaya Onu — a mark of his academic prowess.

Born in 1966, Dr Mohammed hails from Ilorin in Kwara Central.

https://www.fidelinfo.com/2019/10/25/kwara-state-governor-announces-new-rector-for-kwara-polytechnic/

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Jakend: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Congratulations Dr Abdul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Jestin: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2019
Congrat
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by LordAzubuike(f): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2019
Kwara poly the den and hub of lowlives and people who have given up on life who call themselves cultists.

Dr Mohammed has the patent certificate for inventing hydrogen storage tank presented to him by former Minister of Science and Technology Dr Ogbonnaya Onu — a mark of his academic prowess.

Inventing ? Lol I guess Nigerians don't know the meaning of inventing again... Can Nigerians invent anything with the empty brains most of her citizens carry about in the university and polytechnic just to read text book and pass
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2019
Congrats to the new rector.
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by horlabiyi(m): 7:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by landmark86: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2019
H
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2019
God bless Kwara state.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Iyajelili(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2019
His CV is very impressive.
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2019
LordAzubuike:
[s]Kwara poly the den and hub of lowlives and people who have given up on life who call themselves cultists.

Inventing ? Lol I guess Nigerians don't know the meaning of inventing again... Can Nigerians invent anything with the empty brains most of her citizens carry about in the university just to read text book and pass[/s]
This small boy again. Hand go soon touch you. That officer still out there tracking

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2019
congratulations to kwara poultry
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Deathstroke00(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Kwara poly the den and hub of lowlives and people who have given up on life who call themselves cultists.

Inventing ? Lol I guess Nigerians don't know the meaning of inventing again... Can Nigerians invent anything with the empty brains most of her citizens carry about in the university just to read text book and pass

Speak for ur self my dear, not everyone hails from ur family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by LordAzubuike(f): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2019
0KNM:
This small boy again. Hand go soon touch you. That officer still out there tracking
Your father hasn't started growing pubic hairs neither have your mother started her mentstruation when we started seeing life. So learn how to respectly talk to people who are older than the parents who gave birth to you or people who have a better life than all your generations could ever dream of.

Why are you quoting me with your alternate moniker Mr korofo.. your dismissal from that army wey you dey is imminent.. get a life and quit the army. Look for a better thing to do with your life coz you only joined them on that fateful bus to jaji depot because of unemployment and not the passion. Illiterate.
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by bamidell(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2019
LordAzubuike:

Inventing ? Lol I guess Nigerians don't know the meaning of inventing again... Can Nigerians invent anything with the empty brains most of her citizens carry about in the university just to read text book and pass

I can see you are gullible, you should think before you type.., stupid fool, that is if u are not a Nigerian, but if u are... u are oloshi, ode, fool and a sycophant.... if you think your people cannot do something great... and u are not proud to be a Nigerian, u better go and commit suicide... bastard Nigerian.

I believe in the people and I believe in the great Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by CaptainMitch: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2019
LordAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by CaptainMitch: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2019
This LordAzubuike guy no well see as he make people dey cry this early morning

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by iyimide(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Too bad for the government to have done this.
The former rector who didnt do anything has finally won the battle of putting his stooge.
The government has like other none performing ones put someone who wont perform.. why are we like this I'm this nation? The current acting should have been substantiated.. this is Nigeria sha..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by olajizz01(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Deathstroke00:

Speak for ur self my dear, not everyone hails from ur family
Hahahahaha......................,perfect response.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by aylive02(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2019
LordAzubuike:

congrats. You just disgraced your parents

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by nauto5: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Technology14: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
Congrats to the new rector. Check my profile for your affordable solar light in kwara.
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by showbiz4all27(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2019
One of the very few great minds in the academics. Engr. Abdul lectured me on safety, metallurgy and instrumentation back in 2003. He doesn't stress any student that comes his way unnecessarily, he's kind, straightforward and always available to attend to any student at any place you approach him. One thing I knew about him was that he rose through ranks back then. He encourages female students not to be scared to report any lecturers that sexually harassed them to Servicom while ensuring his full backup. I vividly remembered how mechanical engineering students dealt with one lecturer that failed most students because they failed to purchased his handout, this man picked up the issue and found the truth and he did justice to the issue then. He deserves more because he loves all students and anyone around him though he's strict and would do anything to ensure you know what you're doing to make you passed your exam. His lifestyle is such a simple one. As a dean he'll even picked students from the road while going to or off campus, one need to see the kind of car this man drove back then even while lecturers under him lives a pompous lifestyle. God will grant you wisdom to act in this new role and beyond Sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Franking: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2019
post=83470008:
God bless Kwara state.

God bless Nigeria.

You didn't add 'God bless the dullard of Daura".
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by AgadiNwoke: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
post=83470008:
God bless Kwara state.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by tunjilee003: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2019
We all hope our dear kwara poly flourish in his administration and he should try to shun any form of cold room
Re: Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector by Tourshaw: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
AgadiNwoke:
[s][/s]

I know you don't have sense. What I don't know is that, it is this worse.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Direct Entry Candidates Might Not Be Admitted This Year / LASU Students Protest The Increment Of Fees From N25,000 To N250,000 / Waec Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.