Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lasu 2019 Freshers Friend Zone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu 2019 Freshers Friend Zone (332 Views)

UNILORIN Freshers Konnect ;) / New UNIOSUN Freshers' School Fees / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasu 2019 Freshers Friend Zone by Huntr: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Are you newly admitted into lasu?
Need to get to know and make friends to gist with? Then this group is the best thing you need.
Click the link to join
Or copy and paste in your browser's URL space
https:///L6rxIRmfLOjL7fGtri5oSe
Re: Lasu 2019 Freshers Friend Zone by disunriches: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
LASU HOSTELS AVAILABLE!!!

G.M.I. HOSTEL!!
35k per student in a room of 3 I.e ( 3 student share 1 big furnished room)

50k per student in a room of 2 I.e (2 student share a big furnished room).

75k per student in a room of 2. I.e two student share a furnished room self contain with bunk bed and mattress for each person.

2 person a room also available for 40k each depending on size of room that you choose.

Facilities provided.
All facilities provided including all utilities bills paid.

MOREMI HOSTEL
75k per student in a room of 3 and 4 i.e (3 & 4 students in a room bunk bed and mattresses).

And 85/100k per student in a room of 2. i.e (2 student in a room). it's a self contain that u don't share toilet with anyone.

Facilities Available includes: generator on at night,security guard that will always open the gate for you,cleaner,running water,bed and mattress,wall Mirrror and fan, reading table with chair,walldrobe e.t.c
*Payment method*: Per Year/ or per Acedemic session
its 50 naira bus from school.its in a very safe environment.

LASU PRIVATE HOSTEL AVAILABLE!!!

M.O.M HOSTEL
85k per student in a room of 3i.e (3 students in a room).

And 100k per student in a room of 2. i.e (2 student in a room). it's a self contain that u don't share toilet with anyone.

Facilities Available includes: generator on at night,security guard that will always open the gate for you,cleaner,running water,bed and mattress,wall Mirrror and fan, reading table with chair,walldrobe e.t.c
*Payment method*: Per Year
*Location:* No:2 -4 Michael Olatoun Morolayo Street, Off Olowo kekere Road, Afolabi Along Lasu igando road.
its 50 naira bus from school.its in a very safe environment.

Call or WhatsApp 08163394517.

First Come First serve, so book now as it is already rush hour ❤�

(1) (Reply)

ACCESS TO FREE MAGOOSH GRE PREMIUM AVAILABLE WHEN YOU REGISTER WITH US / Panic As Ekiti Varsity Moves To Sack 500 Staff / Any Info On Msc At Unilag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.