Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him (52705 Views)

Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / Justice Abang Returned Back To Abuja By Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by rasaqadeseun(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Drama In Court As Judge Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him

Okon stated this when he was about to rule on the application for bail filed by Maina's lawyer , Ahmed Raji. The court registrar in an attempt to amplify the directive of the judge, further compounded the matter as he asked Maina to look at the prosecution, who brought him to court.

There was a mild drama at the Federal High Court, Abuja, on Friday as presiding judge, Justice Abang Okon, told the embattled former Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, to stop looking at him.

Okon stated this when he was about to rule on the application for bail filed by Maina's lawyer , Ahmed Raji.

Okon said, "Please I don't want the 1st defendant to look at me when I am delivering my ruling so that I can concentrate."

The court registrar in an attempt to amplify the directive of the judge, further compounded the matter as he asked Maina to look at the prosecution, who brought him to court.

The judge later continued with his ruling as he ordered the defendant to be remanded in prison custody.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/25/drama-court-judge-asks-maina-stop-looking-him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by voltron14: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Wanted to hypnotize Okon Abang not knowing his lordship transmits at many levels.

410 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2019
voltron14:
Wanted to hypnotize Okon Abang not knowing his lordship transmits at many levels.
grin grin grin

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by wilsonchilboy(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Y are judges ND magistrates so rude

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2019
voltron14:
Some funny comments on nairaland though grin grin grin

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by anonymuz(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2019
voltron14:
you are not serious grin grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Sirnuel: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
I am suspecting guilty conscience, he has probably collected bribe but his conscience would not allow him deliver wrong judgement

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by elizabethg: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Lol...

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin you take see am?

Akon's album is finally out oo.. Features Skales and Kizz daniel - https://web.muguvideos.com/2019/10/25/album-akon-akonda/

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Kevinsamba: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
No they aren't
They just hate nonsense
wilsonchilboy:

10 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Badonasty(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Lol...fear fear judge...baba wan enjoy him pension in peace

6 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Homeboiy: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
kiss

He be bribe the judge but based on wetin dss do the judge the last time he collected bribe, he reject am

Maina be like na so u be this man, u no go collect dollars wey I offer you

5 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by MZEE01: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
ok
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Passionate888: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
The judge dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Anaskie(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
stop
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Four4Clien(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
LMAO, the judge dey fear

Promo get your website for 13k only, see red writing below[my signature] for contact
Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by sweetkev(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
POWER

3 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by dederocs(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Funny judge

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Christafarian(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The power of the EYE.

Maybe one of the two Eyes of Maina or both. Don't underestimate the hypnotizing power of the eyes. They can do serious damage grin

Been tellin people these judges are super-terrestrial beings. Afterall, the illuminati knew why they resorted to the use of an EYE as their symbol; Same as our BBN. Our dear beloved Tacha also knew the power of this EYE when the gauntlet descended on her grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by martyns303(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
So U can tell someone where to look and where not to look?

7 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by 9jayes: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
Lol, maina be like; we shall see later

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by inyenejo(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2019
One of the best judges in Nigeria today.
God bless u sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by damosade(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Not the physical look as you thought.... If you know you know

21 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by sylve11: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2019
@ op, ogboni things. if you know, you soji........... tongue cool

4 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by simple250: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Judges dont believe in Africa Magic ....he was told to confuse the judge with his eyes ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by greatmarshall(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Abi the judge follow chop bribe?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by KingLennon(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2019
The guilty are always afraid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by Lagosfinder(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Oga judge dont want to collect

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by pharmagba: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2019
If you know , you know

1 Like

Re: Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him by fergie001: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Okon said, "Please I don't want the 1st defendant to look at me when I am delivering my ruling so that I can concentrate."

Cc: garfield1.......comman carry this "rapist" of our democracy away ----Helen Ogunwumiju, JCA
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.