Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (85155 Views)

Couple Die In Car Accident While Returning From Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt / 17 Kano Men Die In Car Accident While Returning From Friend's Wedding In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by kevotek1000(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
May God give his family the fortitude to bear this unbearable and irreplaceable lost. R. I. P.
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by klax(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
emeijeh:
I still don't understand why people go to clubs.

I can't even picture myself outside my house by 9:00pm, not to talk of 1 or 2:00 am

No RIP to waste on you, dude

Bro u said it all.
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Nostradamus: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Badonasty:
Lol...iheanacho get PA... Messi go get like 10 be that.... RIP tho
e fit possible make messi and Ronaldo no get PA like that ooo but our super eagles stars go get.

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by SamOyovwi: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
I save my own for old person
emeijeh:

I can't even picture myself outside my house by 9:00pm, not to talk of 1 or 2:00 am

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by SamOyovwi: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
But early death was not promised by God
Shibaraba:
Imagine person reasoning. Everyone has their opinion and I respect yours. But my brother no human being deserves to die like this. Last last death na debt wey we all go pay. He Don pay him own and hopefully he went as fast as could be judging from what I've seen. As for you pray you go in a good way. For with this your mindset na either akwaibom fire treatment (tire formation) or na Boys go use you count scores. Continue

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by ak22(m): 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
emeijeh:

Me Anything 7pm, means am coming from travel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by InvertedHammer: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
/
Why is he wearing a T-shirt with the inscription "Dey Go Heaven" abbreviated to confuse the uninitiated?

/
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

"I went clubbing and got drunk", God himself is EVIL!

You are calling God evil you need deliverance

This are type of people they don’t believe that Jesus is lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Hoodbilonia: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Buy better full HD LED philipps 25k
Most headlights are dull at night
Imagine using dull headlights with tinted at night
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Thegoodone13(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
One thing must killed a man. RIP
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by HacheNoire: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
kelvindj98:

Kelechi's dead career is probably better than your entire generation's achievements.

Coming from a low life
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Hoodbilonia: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
I mostly do 100 and its when i'm on a tarred straight road. I hate driving at night,lets do it day time

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
thorpido:
He 'Dagrinned'.
You go to a night club,drink and start driving a car with poor visibility in the early hours of the day?Odikwa risky.

Condolences to those you left behind.

At least, thank God his own recklessness didn't cause the death of other innocent road users. Just like some drunk drivers do. Ibinabo F killed a medical doctor who happened to be a breadwinner due to reckless driving under influence of alcohol. Just few weeks ago a drunk guy with his girlfriend killed 4 people including th keke driver in Gwarimpa Abuja.

Nevertheless may his soul rest in peace.

If you must drink, DON'T Drive
....and if you must Drive, DON'T Drink. Peace

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by stchinedu: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wasky101:

Make we leave drunk matter for one side.
If you keep your speed below 80km/per HR within town, even if you run into a stationary truck, it won't be this fatal.
Me I no dey do pass 80km inside town 120 on high ways, no speeding into blind corners.
Last last nah still God dey save us. You can be going on your own and a truck comes to ram into you.
May God continue to protect all of us

Amen.
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by yom2(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Righteousness89:
O My GOD!
What a Sorrow this will bring to the Parents and Siblings!

May GOD Comfort the Family!

Lets Endeavor to Live the Life that will Profit us in Eternity!

Leaving this Earth Without JESUS is Pains, Cries, Toture, Regrets and Had I known Moanings!

Please let's Live The Life of Holiness and Righteousness!
Pls Let's Live a Life of Eternity in view..
Pls Let's Accept JESUS CHRIST... it Pays!
and let God guide us and tame us from youthful exuberance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Reference:

What a man does with his time is a function of how much value he places on himself. Unfortunately we cannot value people above and beyond how they treat themselves.

I continue to say this, whatever is precious is guarded diligently, used sparingly and displayed respectfully.

Nice quote there...... this is the summary of the whole matter.....
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Adakintroy2: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
emeijeh:

Na because them possese. Na their wintch meeting be that.

Imagine weh others DE sleep, even goat and fawo DE sleep. You DE one side DE dance without your nomad sense. 1pm and you drunk without your sense.

If you DE village with no light. And you DE inside forest DE dance when people DE sleep wetin you think say them go call you?

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by nkemdi89(f): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
This was a boy I have known since 2007 , saw him grow into man, he was residing in odagu street, hustling and street before Kelechi career elevated him.

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by MusaChukwudi: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:

You are calling God evil you need deliverance

This are type of people they don’t believe that Jesus is lord

It's you and your papa who needs deliverance
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by joetem(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
One of the reasons to drive Peugeot, Volvo and maybe Benz, the safety is topnotch... Rip bro. May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by emeijeh(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga 9pm is far oo.
Me apart from church programs nothing can keep me outside ones it's 7pm

R.I.P to the dead.

Nice one.
Pls keep it up
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by emeijeh(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Keepem:
esp when you're a married man

Even in my singlehood days.
You no fit dey my Papa house, and he come back from work 6:00pm, he no meet you for house....na 12 lashes be that.
So I carry the discipline enter marriage o

2 Likes

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by promisedwealth(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
This life shaa person wey I just see on Friday wey him and Kelechi just come bk oo.. So if I tell David say me him no go see tomorrow e no go believe chaiii what a world. R.i.p this same Bmwx6 you complained was making Noise na wetin kill You. Kaii life shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by grandstar(m): 12:32am On Oct 27, 2019
HacheNoire:
After Kelechi's career died, I guess he had to die too

RIP

kelscho is still making money
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 27, 2019
How can u be driving under the influence. If u must drink to stupidity then don't drive and if u must drive home safely after clubbing drink responsibly.. This is just some dumb shiit that could have been avoided. Poor wife and kid. She has to start all over again undecided

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by madridguy(m): 1:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Good quote

tutudesz:

My Dad will always say why you wan drink all the drink for one night, when you drink it little by little.
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by madjune(m): 1:59am On Oct 27, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

RIP!!!

Sometimes I wonder if this world is.....

Life is the short dream.

When we die, we actually wake up to an eternal consciousness.

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by mirrael68: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Very strong philosophy here. This is deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by naxyrick: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Lies it is appointed to a man to die once but for this one the death is avoidable

Discipline can take you to any place
Rip bro every one will die but lets be careful

If something wants to happen ,it will be happen ,it was meant to be that way [/quote]
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by DarkJeddi(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Goalnaldo:
you are an elderly lady wink
What does being elderly have to do with anything? angry

Or is it a crime to be elderly?

1 Like

Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by DarkJeddi(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2019
SamOyovwi:
But early death was not promised by God
TO live to an old age is a PRIVILEGE not a right.. shocked
Re: David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub by DarkJeddi(m): 6:39am On Oct 27, 2019
joetem:
One of the reasons to drive Peugeot, Volvo and maybe Benz, the safety is topnotch... Rip bro. May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss
Even an AMOURED car will not save you from recklessness..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / The Beauty Of Abuja Airport Runway At Night As It Nears Completion / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.