Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years (36824 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Xeexeex:
He shouldn't just win in school, he should win in life

Very true.
But winning in school is directly proportional to winning in life.
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Nigeriakan: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Brilliant! Congrats
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Is that one a school? A school that is biased towards students and lecturers of a particular faith in terms of admission and employment respectively.
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by akanbiaa(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2019
edoairways:
The university should be ashamed of such achievement angry
A lot of wicked lecturers have either died, been sacked for sex for marks scandal, or retired. Making it possible for the student to make the best without constraints like grade A for God, B for lecturer, C for lecturer wife and D for Genius and E for Serious students.
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by dacillin: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2019
mr OP or blogger, u can lie sha!
for ur info, he is not the first to achieved that, a female student did dat in 2012 from mathematics in science education dept. she is now a lecture in d same dept.
i know what am saying because i graduated from d dept. with her in 2012.

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Mehn,I'm a student of Unilorin and I can say ever since I got admitted to the school,I have never heard anyone graduate with a first class in the faculty of education.he is a legend and I've so heard of him

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Hapinex01: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2019
I pray the university should retain him as a lecturer, because if dey should let him go like dat its going to be a wasted effort.
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by dancocity(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Am a chemistry graduate and I must attest that graduating with that grade in chemistry no be beans. Congrats bro
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Joyincrease(f): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2019
[na so o. Nigeria a country.uote author=Beverlyjean post=83481321]This one's story ends here this evening on nairaland... But if he was the winner of big brother house...his story will change... Quite unfortunate[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by princeade86(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2019
edoairways:
The university should be ashamed of such achievement angry
why
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by banio: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2019
LordIsaac:
Congrats sir. I'm a Chemistry graduate myself and I can say authoritatively that it's no small feat. Kudos!

All Chemistry graduates please gather here.
Trimethypropan-2-ol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Harkyn92(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2019
No wonder a friend stick to him. Even cut the tie with her best friend I knew with her. She has always been saying it but I didn't know its this much.
TJ I doff my cap for you o.
I also wish you the best.
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Harkyn92(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Akinsoladwayne:
Mehn,I'm a student of Unilorin and I can say ever since I got admitted to the school,I have never heard anyone graduate with a first class in the faculty of education.he is a legend and I've so heard of him
It happens. I think one or two guys even graduated with first class in physics education in 2016

1 Like

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by edoairways: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2019
princeade86:
why
Because the university breed sadists in form of lecturers
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Pasima(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2019
WHAT A SHAME 35 YEARS OF EMPTY BRAIN STUDENTS

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2019
ednut1:
Just find way to japa abroad . Do not be foolish to accept lecturer position
How's foolish to accept a lecturing position here? That'd keep him engaged while applying for further studies abroad!
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by oneman2k7: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2019
Academy Ronaldo, breaking and setting records
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Ramzymidex(f): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Congrats....

But 38 years..... Abaa.... Awon better by far... Uhummm
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by ednut1(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2019
destinyy23:
How's foolish to accept a lecturing position here? That'd keep him engaged while applying for further studies abroad!
like ur name . Destiny destroying moves. He easily gets a scholarship with his feat
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by ssquare199(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Congrat bro
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Nnadi2020(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2019
psychologist:
One thing I am quite sure about is that it isn't chem edu this lad applied for at the beginning

But in other to frustrate him they gave him edu course

Now they can be his guest and kiss his ...

you are a compound Fool..... meaning edu course is useless?... idoit
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by alaira(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2019
generationz:

You can change his story na. Abi do the people who did for Bigbrother winners have two heads? undecided
What he is saying is that, WE SHOULD CELEBRATE ACHIEVEMENT AND NOT PROSTITUTION!!!
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by psychologist(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Nnadi2020:

you are a compound Fool..... meaning edu course is useless?... idoit

Why are you sounding so pained and emotionally traumatized like this

Is it my fault that you are an b.edu holder

Biko don't vent ur frustration on me biko
Shallom
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Maxtro: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations bro. We're proud of you
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Kylexy3000(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2019
This is a blatant lie... Science Education had a frist class from Biology Education in 2016 which was under Science Education. Stop feeding people with lies.... 38 years keh...
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by purples25(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations to him. I only hope they can produce more first class graduates as excelling academically is one of the aims of any institution. Producing many first class graduates will be a sign of success and not that they are cheap. Its as if universities in Nigeria are scared of letting their students excel in bulk. Even one mark can keep you from first class. Lecturers saying A is for God, B is for them and then C is for the students.
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by Maxtro: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Kylexy3000:
This is a blatant lie... Science Education had a frist class from Biology Education in 2016 which was under Science Education. Stop feeding people with lies.... 38 years keh...

Science Education comprises of Maths Edu, Biology Edu and Chem Education. He's the first-ever from Chemistry Education. The school award those courses separately.
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by generalud: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2019
This is the type of people that reasonable money needs to be given after spending 4 good years with or without strike and still came out with such a good results rather than 60k for the useless BBN with mere 90 days which is meaningless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by DonroxyII: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Amebogists:
A 24 Year old graduate who has been identified as AZEEZ, Ahmad Tijani, a fresh graduate of Chemistry Education set a record as the "First Student to graduate with a First Class degree" in the Department of Science Education, University of Ilorin since 1981. He graduated with a C.G.P.A of 4.52 to become the first graduate to achieve that.
Until now the Chemistry Education which is a unit in the mighty Department of Science Education at University of Ilorin has never had a First Class Graduate. It's been arduous combining Education with Chemistry not even when one minor from Zoology and Plant Biology departments. It drastically means that one run three faculties at once. Master AZEEZ, Ahmad Tijani was able to break the record and set new one.

https://www.ameboggists.com.ng/2019/10/24-year-old-breaks-university-of-ilorin.html?m=1
This guy wan take style resemble you Jarus !! .... Observation ni oo !!

Congratulation to him ... more success !!

God, what will this guy be awarded with compared to BBNaija winner ..... The world is messed ...... Capitalism !!

Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by tunary(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2019
That is not the real success in Nigeria
Re: Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years by generationz(f): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
alaira:
What he is saying is that, WE SHOULD CELEBRATE ACHIEVEMENT AND NOT PROSTITUTION!!!
You can celebrate them with your little token.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Ph.D Experience In A Nigerian University / My Secondary School Chemistry Students Made This Salt / Top 10 Methods Of Exam. Malpractice In Nigerian Higher Institutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.